Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election (39677 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by opera1(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
you acting like you won a major trophy is the labour9 party candidatecstrobg their

Seems you dont understant what is coming 2023

Your rubish test does not make sense

Obi is not about pary

2023 over here as a deltan

President peter obi
Governor and the rest PDP ( we dont just like APC)

Alright sir, we will remind you after the election.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Godoverevery: 5:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Harmlesspill:

How much is the money that is in their front??
How much was given in the last election??

There nothing you or I can do about it.......anywhere poverty Is high things like this can never eradicate.

I don't blame them at all.......I blame poverty.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Starhearts: 5:47am On Jun 19, 2022
emiika:

You won’t understand and I won’t explain

Is like something dey do u inside ur body
Soro enu e sita ooo
Ko to peju
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by kingsceemark(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Massdamm:

Lol..
They will be shouting online like mofos...
They're labour in vain.....

Team BATified......
Jagaban

Failure Team
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by sirconcord(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2022
I am satisfied with the new system. Results can now be transmitted real-time. Before, it used to take time. I am happy with this development. People's confidence in the new electoral process has been confirmed. Congrats to Nigerians, congrats to INEC, and congrats to FGN.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Juventus4life: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period

Thank you for wasting my time

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by pquaver(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2022
ecolime:
I keep saying it, Nigeria isn't ripe for a third force. The evil party has won Ekiti. Osun state might follow suit if care is not taken. The people of the state should massively vote for PDP just as it was done in Edo state. Jagaban isn't invincible, he thrives on the disunity of his opponents.

With votes of the youth being wasted on Labour Party, NNPC, etc. It's gonna to be a free ride for Tinubu next year. Or a run-off with PDP at worst which he might likely win if things continue this way.

It's about time Atiku, Obi and Kwanwkaso and Co. let go of their Egos, work together and deliver us from the claws of APC cry

Evil party u wanted them to give southeast presidential ticket.. Pdp is not evil party. It is made in heaven.. Nigeria was dubai for 16 years until apc destroyed everything... You this pdp urchins no go kill person with laff

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Johnson003(m): 5:57am On Jun 19, 2022
I Play A Game Named CRASH On A Website And I Make #3000+ Everyday!

You can use USDT on the website, you can make money on the website in dollars via USDT or in Naira.

If you apply the strategy explained in the first video below, if you apply it very well, you will make #3000 or more everyday from the gaming website. The strategy explained in the video works for only one game named CRASH on the website. What the video, you will thank me later!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMPYje8OMs

TO VISIT THE GAMING WEBSITE>>>;

Click on this link to visit the Website!

Once you get to the website, click on Sign Up and input your details to register. Watch the other two videos below to know how to deposit into your gaming account and how to withdraw your earnings successfully

HOW TO DEPOSIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhDqwjXwENA

HOW TO WITHDRAW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_VZO4v-M1o

JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL VIA THIS LINK https://tiny.one/deep-versegaming

Attached are screenshot of the money I earned on the gaming website.

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Kilometres: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
Obi is not about pary

2023 over here as a deltan

President peter obi
Governor and the rest PDP ( we dont just like APC)

This is just one state

Tinubu is only popular over thier

Nothing for him down here

Do you know why Tinubu and APC are not bothered by Obi's rise?....because of what you just stated up there ��

Delta is a PDP state and like all other PDP states if they go to Obi it is better and good....they are taking from PDP and not APC

You gerrit?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by emiika: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Starhearts:

Is like something dey do u inside ur body
Soro enu e sita ooo
Ko to peju
Guy go back to bed, we dey celebrate our incoming governor here abeg

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Yaba4sure: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
mad people everywhere. Stop confusing village people

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by MissLeslie(m): 6:00am On Jun 19, 2022
BestMan001:
Will of the people

Or

Vote buying? shocked

All of them were involved, the case is who has big fish

4 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Kingmakerde3rd: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm, Ok. Congratulations to the winner
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Massdamm:

Lol..

Team BATified......
Jagaban
Otondo the total votes wasn't upto 250k, there is difference between governorship and presidential election, the ruling part had enough money to share to poor masses in Ekiti, state like Anambra where APC and PDP shared money people rejected their money and voted for the right candidate, however Obi don't need to win Southwest for him to be president, what is required in West is to share their votes, West hardly deliver bloc votes to a particular candidate unlike SE/SS and North, if he can maintain bloc votes from East from 11 states in Eastern region, win some states in middle belt dominated by Christians grab enough votes from West especially Lagos, and few votes from far north he will be next president.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Tiztonio(m): 6:04am On Jun 19, 2022
opera1:

But Twitter and Nairaland
Think of a good future… Apc is not the way. We have been in 16 years of impoverishment. We need to get rid of those bringing us down
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ogwumgbe: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Massdamm:

Lol..

Team BATified......
Jagaban

Ekiti has no Labour party bro, it's too insignificant for Labor party
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Neyoosha007(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2022
ecolime:
I keep saying it, Nigeria isn't ripe for a third force. The evil party has won Ekiti. Osun state might follow suit if care is not taken. The people of the state should massively vote for PDP just as it was done in Edo state. Jagaban isn't invincible, he thrives on the disunity of his opponents.

With votes of the youth being wasted on Labour Party, NNPC, etc. It's gonna to be a free ride for Tinubu next year. Or a run-off with PDP at worst which he might likely win if things continue this way.

It's about time Atiku, Obi and Kwanwkaso and Co. let go of their Egos, work together and deliver us from the claws of APC cry
you shall wail till you die

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ken6488(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Kilometres:

Do you know why Tinubu and APC are not bothered by Obi's rise?....because of what you just stated up there ��

Delta is a PDP state and like all other PDP states if they go to Obi it is better and good....they are taking from PDP and not APC

You gerrit?
you guys are not worried about hin but cant stop posting about it

Yes delta is PDP exce Presidency
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by opera1(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2022
Tiztonio:

Think of a good future… Apc is not the way. We have been in 16 years of impoverishment. We need to get rid of those bringing us down

Forget APC, they are all the same set of people.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by luluosas(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2022
So fast? Congratulations to the winner, all the contestants and the entire people of Ekiti State

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by SirKenn0905: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2022
But what if I mean to ask the person about his day? Asking 'how was your day' seems right don't you think? Or should the 'how' come before the 'was' followed by 'your' then 'day'? Or what do you think? Your guidance is needed here
ikotunblog:

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Obanosisi(m): 6:14am On Jun 19, 2022
emiika:
It is well, mi o ni soro kankan�
Kilo tun ku tio so? After the head is off the neck, no more talk now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Hassan080196(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
labour party stronghood is not in south west

Labour Party stronghold is only SE. you can’t shy away from the fact that there’s no way in hell he’s winning any state in the North

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by toprealman: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Godoverevery:
This a eye opener for the youth on twitter shouting the youth is coming.

There is more to politic than banking on people to vote conscience.....people are hungry you are giving them hope messages while money is right in front of them.

You telling a hungry man to fast so is life can be better while food is placed in front of him.

Apc and pdp no the game....they no the people to engage for vote and this people don't have android phones.

Politics is dirty and trust me those people on twitter are just wasting there time thinking PO can win election without spending serious money.
And the video of those two young ladies showing their 5k as if they have have hit a jackpot without knowing that their next 4 years is what is being sacrificed.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by BMZK: 6:15am On Jun 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:
The Labour party candidate won online.
Check LP performance here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7185239/breaking-news-ekiti2022-labour-party#113937911
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2022
APC 2023 is loading. Congratulations to him.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Sholaco: 6:16am On Jun 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:
The Labour party candidate won online.
hahaha

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Pacyrus(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:

Confused confusionist are you madding madness? grin
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Lugianostar(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2022
I see another 8 years of wasted impunity.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Karleb(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Godoverevery:
This a eye opener for the youth on twitter shouting the youth is coming.

There is more to politic than banking on people to vote conscience.....people are hungry you are giving them hope messages while money is right in front of them.

You telling a hungry man to fast so is life can be better while food is placed in front of him.

Apc and pdp no the game....they no the people to engage for vote and this people don't have android phones.

Politics is dirty and trust me those people on twitter are just wasting there time thinking PO can win election without spending serious money.

Truth is, LP itself is not structured. Presidential election is next year o and Peter Obi left for Egypt while Jagaban went to Ekiti to set his house in order.

Let me just warn the youth, a lot of Nigerian youths are not even on Twitter. I mean, a lot of Twitter users are from Lagos or Abuja but they think Obi will win because they use LP picture as their DP.

The way this hype going will probably be the way endSars ended. Last last, them go carry gun eliminate any youth wey wan mess up, Burna boy will release hit single and in one year, it will be forgotten.

Peter should start sharing money!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by MartinsD12(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2022
saintdeby:

Abiodun Oyebanji, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State, has been declared winner of the exercise....

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-inec-declares-apcs-oyebanji-winner-of-ekiti-governorship-election
Another voting buying of the highest bidder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor / Adeboye Declines Interview After Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.