Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election (39696 Views)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Tinubu Campaigns For Oyebanji, APC Candidate / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ken6488(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Spherica17:
can you bet on it? 50k?

I don't have the strength to engage you lots
let even be realistic atiku has more chances than tinubu you know this

Atiku will be getting south south and south east win

Some thing tinubu will not get

It either peter or atiku
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ken6488(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2022
maasoap:

Where is LP stronghold?
we will tell your 2023
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ken6488(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2022
maasoap:

Who was given the ticket by northern and Southern delegates/governors
did atiku ge those?

You think tinubu stand a chance againt atiku
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Kilometres: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

And you are not aware they have started decamping? Is that how politically naive you are?

Even in Katsina and Kaduna that had PDP Governors in 2015 the party still lost.

There was also more PDP governors than the APC in the run up to the 2015 elections

Mention one politically relevant person in the North that has decamped after the primary
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Kilometres:

Mention one politically relevant person in the North that has decamped after the primary
The Senate majority leader and virtually every politician in Kebbi state.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Spherica17: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
let even be realistic atiku has more chances than tinubu you know this

Atiku will be getting south south and south east win

Some thing tinubu will not get

It either peter or atiku
I don hear u

Can we place a bet on it? Obi won't come third position in the general election.

I don't need your sermon about realistic

Let's place a bet so that you can eat my money
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by HAYWHYBAM(m): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations to you on your successful rigging your way to Ekiti Government house.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by grandstar(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2022
What is Nigeria's true population figure.

Let's assume 1 in 10 persons in the population voted and we multiply the total votes by 10, we would get 3.6m. Multiply that by 36 states and you get 129.6 million. Let's add 25% to that figure for margin of error and the figure comes to anout 162m.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ken6488(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2022
Spherica17:
I don hear u

Can we place a bet on it? Obi won't come third position in the general election.

well as far tinubu lose i am ok

Okowa is still from my state
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Kilometres: 9:51am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

The Senate majority leader and virtually every politician in Kebbi state.

You are a political greenhorn

Local issues of been denied return tickets, it has nothing to do with national...same reason Aberibe and Ekweremadu left pdp
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ayodele17893: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2022
The beauty of democracy. Ekiti has BAOOO!!! Congrats to BAO and APC, next trip to Osun The beauty of democracy. Ekiti has BAOOO!!! Congrats to BAO and APC, next trip to Osun...
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2022
gringringrin

E shock PDP

APC has taken over Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Kilometres:

You are a political greenhorn

Local issues of been denied return tickets, it has nothing to do with national...same reason Aberibe and Ekweremadu left pdp

So the Senate majority leader is a baby politician?
Abaribe and ekweremadu were not denied senatorial tickets
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2022
Spherica17:
I don hear u

You are right.His worst performance will be second behind Atiku
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by lovinagbad: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2022
SARSCoV2:
The Labour party candidate won online.
you don start again. Run b4 dem block you for road
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by lovinagbad: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2022
HAYWHYBAM:
Congratulations to you on your successful rigging your way to Ekiti Government house.
Lamentation don start

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by greggng: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period

Are u on weed? Cos I can't point out the difference
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by geezynoni: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Beedude:

Person wey no enter top 4 they play UCL ?
Oops.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Wilson212: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
just like last election

The last thing that will be happing is voting APC here

It is between peter and okowa
APC get up to 30 percent Last election go and check
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Kilometres: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So the Senate majority leader is a baby politician?
Abaribe and ekweremadu were not denied senatorial tickets

Continue to make yourself feel good.

Losing no dey tire una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ken6488(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Wilson212:
APC get up to 30 percent Last election go and check
well it will be worse this time
Peter and atiku over here
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by mrsfavour(f): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2022
ecolime:
I keep saying it, Nigeria isn't ripe for a third force. The evil party has won Ekiti. Osun state might follow suit if care is not taken. The people of the state should massively vote for PDP just as it was done in Edo state. Jagaban isn't invincible, he thrives on the disunity of his opponents.

With votes of the youth being wasted on Labour Party, NNPC, etc. It's gonna to be a free ride for Tinubu next year. Or a run-off with PDP at worst which he might likely win if things continue this way.

It's about time Atiku, Obi and Kwanwkaso and Co. let go of their Egos, work together and deliver us from the claws of APC I agree with you. cry
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Bimpe29: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations Governor Elect, Biodun Oyebanji!

APC has Ekiti State in the bag back to back.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by IfnobeGod20: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Sunkyboie:
Though I don't like that APC party coz of Buhari but this show online noise makers that APC are still much more in Control. Get ur PVC and make less noise.���
Why are you people so worry about state election. The state election is a we-we thing. If it comes to National election is a different ball game. APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:
Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).
The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.
When the real campaign start Tinubu will hear it hot because of his lukewarmness about the affairs of the nation because of selfish presidential ambition.
No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Spherica17: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
well as far tinubu lose i am ok

Okowa is still from my state
can we now place a bet?
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by sweetjohn(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Godoverevery:
This a eye opener for the youth on twitter shouting the youth is coming.

There is more to politic than banking on people to vote conscience.....people are hungry you are giving them hope messages while money is right in front of them.

You telling a hungry man to fast so is life can be better while food is placed in front of him.

Apc and pdp no the game....they no the people to engage for vote and this people don't have android phones.

Politics is dirty and trust me those people on twitter are just wasting there time thinking PO can win election without spending serious money.
And if he wins and change the mundset of Nigerian as you mentioned above, you will come and beat him right. Look here, we are not saying Obi must win... All Obi-dients Nigerians are saying is they will vote for him. And we will all be happy if he lost doing the right thing. But one thing I know of in this life, bad have never ever defeated good, yeah, though it may seems that bad/evil are winning for a while but at the end of the day good MUST win. Like they say "99days for a thief but just 1day for the owner". Nigeria one day MUST see all the evil people and their supporters perish and good people will emerge. That's the law of nature
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by ozoebuka1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Pigs and idiots from the land of Slicing Toto will tell you that party structure doesn't matter now Labour party came last
Nigga we are not voting party, we are voting individual, how is that hard to understand...if Peter obi leaves LP today, all of us will decamp...get sense na. LP can lose the governorship elections in all states because their contestants in that category are not verified but for the presidency? They must win!!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by IfnobeGod20: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Massdamm:

Lol..
They will be shouting online like mofos...
They're labour in vain.....

Team BATified......
Jagaban

Why are you people so worry about state election. The state election is a we-we thing. If it comes to National election is a different ball game. APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:
Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).
The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.
When the real campaign start Tinubu will hear it hot because of his lukewarmness about the affairs of the nation because of selfish presidential ambition.
No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by swissgoldenpro2: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okay, we have heard
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Godoverevery: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
sweetjohn:
And if he wins and change the mundset of Nigerian as you mentioned above, you will come and beat him right. Look here, we are not saying Obi must win... All Obi-dients Nigerians are saying is they will vote for him. And we will all be happy if he lost doing the right thing. But one thing I know of in this life, bad have never ever defeated good, yeah, though it may seems that bad/evil are winning for a while but at the end of the day good MUST win. Like they say "99days for a thief but just 1day for the owner". Nigeria one day MUST see all the evil people and their supporters perish and good people will emerge. That's the law of nature

That one day will be when poverty rate drops to 30% or 20%......I earnestly look forward to that day bro.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by Samurax100: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is just a sign jagaba in going to aso rock. Efee eko.
Re: INEC Declares APC’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election by maasoap(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
did atiku ge those?

You think tinubu stand a chance againt atiku

LP/Obi are already making Tinubu’s victory an easy task. If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Kaduna Technology City Film Village Comes To Life / Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.