Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How To Heat Chick Farm With Gas Heater? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Heat Chick Farm With Gas Heater? (658 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Heat Chick Farm With Gas Heater? by DAOUfarmheater: 4:52am On Jun 19, 2022
DAOU poultry house gas heater DO-66 is an automatic direct-fired space heater.
It can provide consistent, dependable heat that helps warm the pig farm, poultry house, and greenhouse.
The space heater saves energy. Gas consumption: LPG propane gas 4.8kg/h, natural gas 6.2m³/h.
One gas heater covers 250-400㎡.

Re: How To Heat Chick Farm With Gas Heater? by Kcxee(m): 4:47am On Jun 21, 2022
What is the consumption rate and how much dose it cost
Re: How To Heat Chick Farm With Gas Heater? by DAOUfarmheater: 3:27am On Jul 12, 2022
Kcxee:
What is the consumption rate and how much dose it cost
Hello Sir! Thanks for your inquiry. Gas consumption (when full power working): LPG propane gas 4.8kg/h, natural gas 6.2m³/h. But it will automatically stop when it heats to the set temperature. And the actual consumption is less.

For more details about this heater: https://www.daou.top/poultry-house-gas-heater/
Or contact my whatsapp: +8615518357753

(1) (Reply)

Brushless Electric Pruning Shears / Local Long Grain Rice Paddy/ Rough Rice Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.