Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust (31843 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by LongBig(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2022
akbonus:

TIFNUBU COULD NOT EVEN OPEN PIECE OF PAPER WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO MKAE A SPEECH AT THE CONVENTION,HOW CAN HE THEN DO ANYTHING WITH THAT SAME HANDS

Lol ignoramus is your name! Receive sense before lack of knowledge perish you! People won election even on wheelchair in US! SOUND MIND IS WHAT IS NEEDED AND HE HAS DEMONSTRATED THAT COUNTLESS TIME!
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by dejol88: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing like SS/SE.

The PDP won't get 80% of the votes from the South South, Tinubu will win in the South South.

Atiku will likely win the South East, but he will lose to Tinubu in the South South. Tinubu will get 60-65% in the South South.
Please do you mind how you tinubu will win in south south? Or is this a wishful thinking?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Duru009(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Greediness won't allow KWANKWASO. He is good but most selfish Politician in the NORTH.

He will rather go solo for the presidential election than align with Peter Obi.....

Sources says, he is already having a secret talk with ATIKU for block from NORTH west......

#you can bookmark this prediction again
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:
Obi and Kwankwaso will be a match made in heaven.

Peter Obi is already popular I'm the SE and SS, with the coming of Kwankwaso northern votes will be in the bank.

This is the combo that will send Tinubu back to Irigididim or whatever his village is.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Bro u won't kill me here
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by autonomous22: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2022
quote author=Parachoko post=113942930]There is nothing like SS/SE.

The PDP won't get 80% of the votes from the South South, Tinubu will win in the South South.

Atiku will likely win the South East, but he will lose to Tinubu in the South South. Tinubu will get 60-65% in the South South. [/quote]

Which if the south south... Taah keep quiet
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by scobaba: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
In the North Central, Tinubu will win in Kwara, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Niger, Nassarawa and Abuja.

Lol. This one no Sabi anything. grin
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Nchenches: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Toneypen247:
All these false political analysts giving armchair predictions are only playing along to the tune of their masters. A master and slave morality. undecided

Naija Youths, get your PVC now.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Take Charge of your future and that of your unborn kids.
The extension of voter registration would give more time for eligible Nigerians to exercise their right to participation during the 2023 and subsequent elections. Also, we need to monitor the election process and safeguard our votes.
Curbing the menace of vote-buying will be a herculean task to do, but there are ways this can be done. If the youth can come up and spot the characteristics of the age-grade system hitherto to the period before colonialism, where they were in charge of executing the executive dictum and also safeguarding the community, then they can work out that same principle in their respective community. Nothing is alien to the environment, and if the youth of every community can mobilise themselves to monitor the election process for that day at their respective wards and ensure they are not bought over with frivolities, then much can be achieved.

It will not be easy to come by especially in a country where there is hunger, but it can be done if truly our conscience is ready for a change it clamours for. cry cry

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime,
God bless Nigeria.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

Don't mind Lekan Ojo, he was writing down figments of his imagination.

There are still those analysts stuck in reverse.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2022
scobaba:

Lol. This one no Sabi anything. grin
If I no sabi anything you should have move along instead of quoting me.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by 27Pushing30: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish that Obi and Kwankwaso can do a collabo to retire these old two thieves

Kwankwaso is 65 and has been part of APC and PDP sha.

Also besides being governor has also benefitted from APC/PDP as a minister.

Funny Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by MikoB: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2022
humberjade:
Permutations everywhere grin

Make I rest my case face my life until

1. Tinubu finally chooses his running mate, a dilemma people have allows pointed out even before he won the primaries- where would he find a suitable and acceptable running mate?

2. Obi and Kwankwaso wakes up to the fact that they don't even have a chance without merging... the problem with this is that, on the one hand, Kwankwaso won't want to lose the name of his party and identity, neither would he want to play 2nd fiddle, while on the other hand, Obi won't want to disappoint his growing followers and play a 2nd fiddle to Kwankwaso. I mean, who drops the chance of being VP to an Atiku, to become running mate to Kwankwaso?

Big dilemma, but the fact still remains that, the two lack structures to make a national impact, politics is local, and for the likes of Obi to make an impact solo, he will need the enlightened youths online to match their support with action by going head to head against the their counterparts on the street (louts, artisans, market women, etc...who actually are historically the real election day voters)

3. But the game changer is if Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku...then it is game over for other candidates.
But the problem with this is that, the Presidential elections come before others, if Kwankwaso chooses to step down and support Atiku, it would have ripple effects on his political followers during the National Assembly elections which happens simultaneously with the Presidential elections, and the effect would again spread to the Governorship elections later on. A vivid example is the AD/OBJ alliance in 2003.

Like I always say, I don't believe Nigerians have suffered enough, when they do, they will do the right thing...it is just unfortunate that few selfish and corrupt delegates are usually saddled with the responsibility to choose for millions those to choose from, now we are left with no choice that we have to put up with these 4 candidates. By a mile, these aren't our best brains, all corrupt with skeleton in their cupboards (albeit there is levels to their corruption).

Well, 24 hours is a long time in politics, how much more about 8 months. Time will tell.

May God bless you for this writeup. Only the uncorrupt minds will understand the mess nigeria is into now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by garfield1: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Parachoko?
South South?
I must commend your conviction oo, persistently supporting and believing in your candidate.
Pray, tell where would Tinubu get his 65% votes in South South?
Delta? Cross River? Akwa ibom? Edo? Rivers? Bayelsea?
I'm sure you know Tinubu isn't sure if winning I state in SS

He might win crs and Edo and if not,40% is sure
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Fahdiga(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Neddstark:

Thanks boss. You're no longer about my cony head grin . We mature. Have a blessed weekend.
Lol it was just a friendly banter. Only a fool will take everything here serious. I wish you the best bro

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Carlosdd: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish that Obi and Kwankwaso can do a collabo to retire these old two thieves

Because obi and kwakwanso are saint according to your justice system. Don’t know how to describe your way of reasoning
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by garfield1: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Abassmt:
You don't need to follow this people drag this . North Central isWhere Tinubu will win this election because Atiku can not win more than two state there Even in North East state like borno and Yobe Atiku and pdp don't have structure there they always vote massively against pdp.

True.I also think North central will be the decider
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by garfield1: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Edo? Maybe because of the rift btw Orbih and Obaseki's faction coupled with Oshiomole influence in his senatorial district.
Unless Wike decides to play a fast one on PDP, you and I know what will be the outcome.
Tinubu won't get 40% in Delta oo not when Okowa is VP to Atiku
Cross River ,Bayelsea and Akwa ibom will be close
It's a tall order for Tinubu to win in SS let alone get 65%
Who is Tinubu banking on to win in SS
PDP has five governor's here, remember?
If Tinubu picks a Muslim VP it will be very tough for him down South with a vast christian majority

You are right.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by aulaka: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Kwankwaso and Obi are they not thieves too, oh, the difference is that BAT and Atiku are older thieves...

Fahdiga:
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Athemisia: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
too many clowns im this forum

27 years when did democracy return to nigeria?
The last person we deltans are voting for is tinubu

Delta is for peter and atiku
Sell yourself to the North it's your cup of tea... But PDP no go smell presidency. tongue
Jagaban all the way e go shoke you.

For the records your Fada is the clown for the century. tongue

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by garfield1: 10:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Aiel123:

I'm from Delta too. Okowa rift with Ibori is obvious even to the blind but don't forget that Okowa got Delta north some part of the south in his pocket. Oborevwori will galvanize support for PDP in his Okpe Sapele axis.
Morever if Tinubu picks a Muslim VP it won't sell anywhere in Delta.
We all saw what happened yesterday in ekiti guber
Massive votes buying Will be implemented in Delta too don't forget PDP has the state treasury and has a valiant and reliable structure among the grassroot
If Tinubu too try na 30 or 35% e go see for Delta

As far as buhari got 25% in delta,tinubu will also.he has the funds to buy votes
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Athemisia: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Aiel123:

I'm from Delta too. Okowa rift with Ibori is obvious even to the blind but don't forget that Okowa got Delta north some part of the south in his pocket. Oborevwori will galvanize support for PDP in his Okpe Sapele axis.
Morever if Tinubu picks a Muslim VP it won't sell anywhere in Delta.
We all saw what happened yesterday in ekiti guber
Massive votes buying Will be implemented in Delta too don't forget PDP has the state treasury and has a valiant and reliable structure among the grassroot
If Tinubu too try na 30 or 35% e go see for Delta
Delta PDP no dey shake body for presidential election but gubernatorial election.
Delta central holds the most population and they don't like Okowa. The Itsekiris will vote for their relative Asiwaju. Ijaws for Obi.
At the end Jagaban will do what APC has never done in Delta before winning 60%.

As for the Muslim VP. Baba chillax, We all know that VP no get Level for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by garfield1: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
tinubu is probally the most disliked here

Buhari was hated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by sonofthunder: 10:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Kept who poor?

Anambra according to Charles Soludo was an epitome of poverty under Peter Obi.

Do you have any article on this?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by sonofthunder: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:

Are you saying these two aren't thieves? Or they aren't old?

Will Obi agree to be vice to Kwankwaso?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by ken6488(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari was hated
supper hated tecnically lost the south but he has the bscking of block votes from the north because the north loved him

Can tinubu pull that can of stunt?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Orch03(m): 10:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Voting will decide
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by garfield1: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
supper hated tecnically lost the south but he has the bscking of block votes from the north because the north loved him

Can tinubu pull that can of stunt?

Your not getting it.atiku lost because ss/se refused to give him bloc votes.tinubu will win the north narrowly
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Rooomage: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2022
MikoB:
Hmm! Nigeria will get there someday,if not for the corrupt induced delegates system that pruduced the candidacy of Atiku and Tinubu in both pdp and apc, it would have been Osinbajo vs Obi, in the real sense of it. These evil people prevented Osinbajo that is very popular with the masses to present himself to be voted for, and he does not have the luxury of Obi to decamp to another party or stand as an independent candidate because he is the vice president, but one thing is sure, his movement will continue to move until the country is liberated. Moreover, some of the people castigating him just for this temporary setback, I can assure them their candidate will not have the opportunity to live in the aguda house talkless of aso rock because they will now need to face the real voters, they can only bribe few voters the majority will reject them. Who laugh last always have the best laugh.

I told you time is a gentleman. How far with all your permutations? Anyway, get over it.

You want to compare Tinubu that has been building political structure around the country since 1993 to Osinbajo that became a V.P overnight 7 years ago. I am happy he his licking his wound now. Judas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by ken6488(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Athemisia:

Sell yourself to the North it's your cup of tea... But PDP no go smell presidency. tongue
Jagaban all the way e go shoke you.

For the records your Fada is the clown for the century. tongue
tinubu will never acces our national treasury

2023 is not for him you will be highly be disappointed the way he will lose
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by ken6488(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2022
garfield1:

Your not getting it.atiku lost because ss/se refused to give him bloc votes.tinubu will win the north narrowly
? Atiku got bulk votes from the ss/se

He failed because of the north

Anyway tinubu is not getting bulk vote here
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Golan007: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2022
sonofthunder:

Do you have any article on this?

Here you go:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/buhari-vs-jonathan-beyond-election-charles-soludo/

One of those present took the satire to some level by comparing Jonathan to the ‘performance’ of the former Governor of Anambra, Peter Obi. He noted that while Obi gloated about ‘savings’, there is no signature project to remember his regime except that his regime took the first position among all states in Nigeria in the democratization of poverty—- mass impoverishment of the people of Anambra. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!).

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Nobleman80: 10:59am On Jun 19, 2022
damirosky60:

Which South South will Tinubu get 60-65% votes??
Oga tibubu will not secure 20% vote in South South, South East he will struggle to get 5%
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Athemisia: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Rooomage:

I told you time is a gentleman. How far with all your permutations? Anyway, get over it.

You want to compare Tinubu that has been building political structure around the country since 1993 to Osinbajo that became a V.P overnight 7 years ago. I am happy he his licking his wound now. Judas!
Don't mind all this fantasy analyst. Always appearing smart online but dumb in reality and in the scheme of real 9ja politics.
The primaries and ekiti election supposed give them small sense.

Presently no candidate has structures on ground like Tinubu.—none
More reasons why he will win. If the SS & SE are wise they should queue behind him.

Abeg clear road for Bola Asiwaju Tinubu.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Holocene(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
The earlier yorubas and igbos stop abusing themselves here on nairaland and understand that if Nigeria is good today its for everyone and if its bad its still for everyone of us here the better for them.

It saddens me when I come online and see kids.
17 years, 18 years, 16 years. Insulting themselves.
Flat heads, afonja, ipigs, poto-poto, ofe-mmanu, skull-miners, etc.
See, Being an e-warrrior doesn't make you have a fulfilled life.

Most of you do all this online and still go to bed hungry and not sure of tomorrow's food.
People of your age bracket are looking for what to do, or how to make an impact.

It's shameful.
It is really shameful.

I can't remember seeing Tinubu's children insulting orji kalu's sons or seeing osinbanjo's daughters abusing Ekweremmadu's sons.
It's always two low-lifers, at the two southern end of the nation. Holding their phones and cursing the hell out of themselves.

If you guys are not tired we are tired.
Get a life.
Nigeria is burning. Nigeria is dying, we are sinking. Stop this abuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / Patience Never Wanted Jonathan In Politics – Alamieyeseigha / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.