Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust (31848 Views)

IMF Confirms Return Of Petrol Subsidy Under Tinubu - Daily Trust / How Kwankwaso’s SUV Gift Helped Me Survive Kaduna Bomb Attack - Buhari / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2022
donjazet:

I hope you are being paid well to continue propping up this old thief. Let your conscience judge you. You actually want Nigerians to reward this government with another 8 years. God will punish your generation for this brazen wickedness.
Buhari is not Tinubu.

When you want to wail, wail with sense.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Neddstark: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Barrylord4040:
Carry urself and ur ibo ppl for head, nothing concern us... Nigeria is not longer a zoo??

Guy calm down, when you hear me talk "Biafla or death" grin
I actually supported Peter Obi but with the way him people suddenly switch from "No referendum, no election" to "Get your PVC" still amazes me
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Parachoko?
South South?
I must commend your conviction oo, persistently supporting and believing in your candidate.
Pray, tell where would Tinubu get his 65% votes in South South?
Delta? Cross River? Akwa ibom? Edo? Rivers? Bayelsea?
I'm sure you know Tinubu isn't sure if winning I state in SS
Tinubu will win in Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers State, Akwa Ibom and Cross River and will get 40% in Delta State.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Shevchenkko: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing like SS/SE.

The PDP won't get 80% of the votes from the South South, Tinubu will win in the South South.

Atiku will likely win the South East, but he will lose to Tinubu in the South South. Tinubu will get 60-65% in the South South.
You're a jester

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Deadlytruth(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:
Igbos actually believe northerners would vote them.

The minute Kwankwaso picks Obi, his estimation in the eyes of the northern public would diminish.

What igbos have done to the north in the last 8 years has not gone unnoticed.
How Ganduje stood right before Wike in Kano and told him to his face that he will be a loser in retaliation for Wike's profiling of him in public as Gandollar in babariga two years earlier on should be instructive enough to these people that Northerners never forget or forgive instances of insults on their persons even though they would not react immediately. How these folks now believe that Northerners will suddenly develop love and support for them after having sustained a campaign of calumny, unprintable name calling, outright insults, ethnic profiling, etc against them unceasingly for the past seven years remains a mystery to me.
I lived in the North for 10 years and from my practical experience there, what Northerners hate most and never forgive about is the denigration of them as inferior beings and mockery of their culture and religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by 7arrows: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
In the North Central, Tinubu will win in Kwara, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Niger, Nassarawa and Abuja.

I sure say na u dey cast the votes for all those places ?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Don't worry, Tinubu rise would be worth the fall, just like humpty dumpty

After Tinubu win and you guys start crying about Biafra again, no one will take you jokers serious.

See as you dey follow me argue because of the Zoo election... The joke is on you though grin

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2022
7arrows:

I sure say na u dey cast the votes for all those places ?
Yes, nah we Nigerians.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
People who matter during election. Not twitter, tiktok or Instagram. If you want to win, get these people
are they more in numbers than the youths that are now very very interested in the fourth coming presidential election?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by essentialone(m): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2022
What happens if Tinubu dies before 2023?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Abassmt: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

You don know what is going on.

The youths have the highest registration this season.

This old folks can also be convinced by their children,2023 won't be business as usual.

These people have been voting all their lifes,they are not the target. The target are the youths that registered for the first time.
You people should be very serious, which youth are you talking about self, are you talking about the one we're living together in this same country. See with what I see everyday I don't see it coming not that I'm discoaraging you people but is the fact. I fear this youth than the politicians.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by DMerciful(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu represents the old ways. Even Bubu is not keen to handover to him.

Tinubu will never be president.
Parachoko:

After Tinubu win and you guys start crying about Biafra again, no one will take you jokers serious.

See as you dey follow me argue because of the Zoo election... The joke is on you though grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by 7arrows: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2022
elantraceey:

That is why you keep them poor so that you'll always have them to use during elections. Don't worry, they too will wake up soon.

Yes o. U r correct. Keep them poor and dont give them education so they can be ur toys.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Tinubu represents the old ways. Even Bubu is not keen to handover to him.

Tinubu will never be president.
Nah so una talk say e no go get APC ticket grin

Obi will never become the President of the Zoo.

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by 7arrows: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Kept who poor?

Anambra according to Charles Soludo was an epitome of poverty under Peter Obi.

That's not true. And even if soludo said it doesn't make it a fact.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by DMerciful(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Nor be APC ticket wey don hook APC for throat? Now whether they field muslim-Muslim ticket or Muslim-Christian ticket, they're doomed as no one has advantage for APC.

Tinubu has got it coming alright
Parachoko:
Nah so una talk say e no go get APC ticket grin

Obi will never become the President of the Zoo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Abassmt: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
In the North Central, Tinubu will win in Kwara, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Niger, Nassarawa and Abuja.
You don't need to follow this people drag this . North Central isWhere Tinubu will win this election because Atiku can not win more than two state there Even in North East state like borno and Yobe Atiku and pdp don't have structure there they always vote massively against pdp.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Deadlytruth(m): 8:37am On Jun 19, 2022
oyichi:
which south south?, tinubu's name is like a plague in the south south and the south east, if he gets up to 10% in these places, I will clap for him, its only obi and atiku that you hear their name here

I guess Bayelsa State where Tinubu's party massacred PDP in the last guber election is not part of the SS. Comedians everywhere.
The South-South has long cast off the agony of Jonathan's self inflicted downfall of 2015. Only the SE is still crying over it till today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Aiel123: 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu will win in Edo, Bayelsa, Rivers State, Akwa Ibom and Cross River and will get 40% in Delta State.
Edo? Maybe because of the rift btw Orbih and Obaseki's faction coupled with Oshiomole influence in his senatorial district.
Unless Wike decides to play a fast one on PDP, you and I know what will be the outcome.
Tinubu won't get 40% in Delta oo not when Okowa is VP to Atiku
Cross River ,Bayelsea and Akwa ibom will be close
It's a tall order for Tinubu to win in SS let alone get 65%
Who is Tinubu banking on to win in SS
PDP has five governor's here, remember?
If Tinubu picks a Muslim VP it will be very tough for him down South with a vast christian majority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Deadlytruth(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Look at their faces, do they look happy?

Voting incompetent leadership due to primordial sentiments will ensure you remain unhappy with the retrogression around you
Do you remember which part of the South at independence started this whole mess of alligning and voting based on primordial sentiments without any atom of concern for ideology and factors of genuine nation building?
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Abassmt: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, what a joke

Na referendum vote dey pour in from Benue, Plateau by their majority Christian's against muslim Muslim ticket

Same referendum is coming from christians in Niger, Nassarawa, Kogi that makes up half the population in those states, with the support of the Muslims that prefer a core fulani Muslim to a Yoruba Muslim apc is buried in NC

Abuja na atiku parlour, after north east na Abuja he don invest in pass

Kwara wold be 50/50, abdulrahman don mess apc there and atiku is fulani which kwara have a thing for
who is this, wow you don't mean it.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2022
The history of Nigeria is not well documented so there are many versions depending on who's narrating.

But why should i bother about 50yrs ago when we're here now to vote for competence and integrity especially at a time like this!
Deadlytruth:

Do you remember which part of the South at independence started this whole mess of alligning and voting based on primordial sentiments without any atom of concern for ideology and factors of genuine nation building?

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Abassmt: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2022
humberjade:
Permutations everywhere grin

Make I rest my case face my life until

1. Tinubu finally chooses his running mate, a dilemma people have allows pointed out even before he won the primaries- where would he find a suitable and acceptable running mate?

2. Obi and Kwankwaso wakes up to the fact that they don't even have a chance without merging... the problem with this is that, on the one hand, Kwankwaso won't want to lose the name of his party and identity, neither would he want to play 2nd fiddle, while on the other hand, Obi won't want to disappoint his growing followers and play a 2nd fiddle to Kwankwaso. I mean, who drops the chance of being VP to an Atiku, to become running mate to Kwankwaso?

Big dilemma, but the fact still remains that, the two lack structures to make a national impact, politics is local, and for the likes of Obi to make an impact solo, he will need the enlightened youths online to match their support with action by going head to head against the their counterparts on the street (louts, artisans, market women, etc...who actually are historically the real election day voters)

3. But the game changer is if Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku...then it is game over for other candidates.
But the problem with this is that, the Presidential elections come before others, if Kwankwaso chooses to step down and support Atiku, it would have ripple effects on his political followers during the National Assembly elections which happens simultaneously with the Presidential elections, and the effect would again spread to the Governorship elections later on. A vivid example is the AD/OBJ alliance in 2003.

Like I always say, I don't believe Nigerians have suffered enough, when they do, they will do the right thing...it is just unfortunate that few selfish and corrupt delegates are usually saddled with the responsibility to choose for millions those to choose from, now we are left with no choice that we have to put up with these 4 candidates. By a mile, these aren't our best brains, all corrupt with skeleton in their cupboards (albeit there is levels to their corruption).

Well, 24 hours is a long time in politics, how much more about 8 months. Time will tell.
Nice submition there.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Deadlytruth(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Aiel123:

Edo? Maybe because of the rift btw Orbih and Obaseki's faction coupled with Oshiomole influence in his senatorial district.
Unless Wike decides to play a fast one on PDP, you and I know what will be the outcome.
Tinubu won't get 40% in Delta oo not when Okowa is VP to Atiku
Cross River ,Bayelsea and Akwa ibom will be close
It's a tall order for Tinubu to win in SS let alone get 65%
Who is Tinubu banking on to win in SS
PDP has five governor's here, remember?
If Tinubu picks a Muslim VP it will be very tough for him down South with a vast christian majority
Edo is likely going to give Tinubu a very large percentage because Oshiomhole is now obviously vindicated as the Edo no be Lagos cliche has become offensive on account of what Obaseki has turned out to be even to the Edo PDP family and Wike who all rallied around him thinking his complaints against Oshiomhole were genuine. Wike's recent public appology to Oshiomhole coupled with Obaseki's struggle for the PDP structure in Edo State has made nonsense of the previous assumptions that Oshiomhole was trying to become another Tinubu in Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by casualobserver: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish that Obi and Kwankwaso can do a collabo to retire these old two thieves

They can’t do anything. The author summed it up aptly, they are local champions. Neither have national appeal. All they will succeed in doing is dent the votes of the 2 contenders in certain zones. The one thing that is sure is that Kwankwanso/Obi will not win 25% in 24 states, impossible!!!!!

Ekiti election is a pointer to the real effect of a 3rd force…..in the end PDP came 3rd in Fayose’s state……digest that for a minute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Parachoko: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
Nor be APC ticket wey hom get hook APC for throat? Not whether they field muslim-Muslim ticket or Muslim-Christian ticket, they're doomed as no one has advantage for APC.

Tinubu has got it coming alright
You're the one giving yourself headache and a sleepless night because of Tinubu and APC matter.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will become the President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Spells(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

You don know what is going on.

The youths have the highest registration this season.

This old folks can also be convinced by their children,2023 won't be business as usual.

These people have been voting all their lifes,they are not the target. The target are the youths that registered for the first time.
if you think votes in Nigeria still counts then u don miss road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Deadlytruth(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
DMerciful:
The history of Nigeria is not well documented so there are many versions depending on who's narrating.

But why should i bother about 50yrs ago when we're here now to vote for competence and integrity especially at a time like this!
The past led to the present and the present shapes the future.
Nigeria is a failure today because an obviously very wrong choice that was sure to tend the country towards poverty, lawlessness, corruption, above the law syndrome, etc was deliberately made at the foundation stage by some people who should have known better. If you built a house on a poor foundation 100 years ago, the mere passage of time can't stabilize the building, it will rather worsen it. And by the way when exactly did we all agree on what exactly constitute competence to warrant the opinion that we are now voting based on it?

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Aiel123: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Edo is likely going to give Tinubu a very large percentage because Oshiomhole is now obviously vindicated as the Edo no be Lagos cliche has become offensive on account of what Obaseki has turned out to be even to the Edo PDP family and Wike who all rallied around him thinking his complaints against Oshiomhole were genuine. Wike's recent public appology to Oshiomhole coupled with Obaseki's struggle for the PDP structure in Edo State has made nonsense of the previous assumptions that Oshiomhole was trying to become another Tinubu in Edo State.
You are absolutely right
Tinubu might galvanize Edo votes
Truely Obaseki is a scammer
Chai 4+4 togba in the mud
Edo no be Lagos,Buhari's change mantra is among the biggest political scam in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by Athemisia: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
How I wish that Obi and Kwankwaso can do a collabo to retire these old two thieves
As if both of them are saints.... Smh lipsrsealed

Jagaban all the way....✈️�️

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by saintrow1: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:
Obi and Kwankwaso will be a match made in heaven.

Peter Obi is already popular I'm the SE and SS, with the coming of Kwankwaso northern votes will be in the bank.

This is the combo that will send Tinubu back to Irigididim or whatever his village is.

It will shock you that obi will lose to atiku in south east.
Igbos dont have history of win in there own territory. Majority of igbos will rather vote for atiku not obi. Igbos always bring themselves down. They are cursed and doomed. In PDP most igbos voted for atiku and chased obi away. They will treat obi's f**k up soon.
Re: 2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust by EdwardRandy(m): 9:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:
There is nothing like SS/SE.

The PDP won't get 80% of the votes from the South South, Tinubu will win in the South South.

Atiku will likely win the South East, but he will lose to Tinubu in the South South. Tinubu will get 60-65% in the South South.
Keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Hit Petrol Smugglers In Kusari Border Town (Video) / Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery / Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.