Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? (1471 Views)

Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC / Fix Date For Referendum Or We Start Attacking - Simon Ekpa / Dokpesi: Atiku Will Vacate Office After 4 years For President Of SE Extraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by essentialone(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2022
What do Igbos of SE really want? Biafra, President, Referendum or Restructuring?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by essentialone(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Most unstable tribe

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by essentialone(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Most confused people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by ljoh: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Restructuring

1 Like

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by agadez007(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2022
I wanted to answer your question but on opening the thread and seeing yours other comments,I will pass
This early Sunday morning,you are looking for trouble later they say Peter Obi supporters are violent and insultive

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by essentialone(m): 8:32am On Jun 19, 2022
agadez007:
I wanted to answer your question but on opening the thread and seeing yours other comments,I will pass
This early Sunday morning,you are looking for trouble later they say Peter Obi supporters are violent and insultive

Go ahead and answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by essentialone(m): 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Today, Igbos all want President or Vice President. Every discussion about Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu etc has died a natural death. To be resurrected if they lose the President or Vice President role.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
REFERENDUM..

3 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by DMerciful(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
Eligible Igbo voters in Nigeria outside SE are more than those in SE
essentialone:
What do Igbos of SE really want? Biafra, President, Referendum or Restructuring?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Sergio101(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2022
We simply want a working nation.

You can translate it to many things sha

4 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Kellzcold: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Restructuring. Let every region have more responsibility to govern and manage it's resources, so that we can hold our governors or regional leaders responsible for faliure instead of disturbing president for everything.

See security issues, see electricity, see infrastructure (federal roads).
These critical issues that affect the masses directly are under the Federal government and they have failed massively in this. If the states or regions were allowed to control security, killings in Owo would have not happened. Poverty would have been lower because the masses will protest against all the bad leaders in their region without the politicians using tribal and ethnic sentiments to deceive the masses.

So hopefully we can have a good leader that cares about the masses in 2023 and will create policies that help the masses directly.

1 Like

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Kdon2: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2022
essentialone:

All of them the above.

1 Like

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Artisticity1: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Any that comes first

Or let's say, a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by inspectorg(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Each one of dem and evelly of dem. In short allluuu of dem!!!!

Ummu-nnem are we Oliver Twist??

1 Like

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Oplomo: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2022
essentialone:

What do yoruba want, Tinubu presidency, restructure, oduduwa or yooba nesan?

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2022
I think you need to stop classifying different people together it is bad and dangerous for everybody

Some want Biafra some are more patriotic want election

3 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Afamed: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2022
They are confirmed confused elements. One thing is 100% certain. They will resume their Biafra or death national anthem come 2023

81 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2022
essentialone:

You people are funny. Your country is world poverty capital, 6th most terrorised country on earth and no 149 on the corruption index. Nothing is working

And you are asking what people want?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by mii4u(f): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Sergio101:

The best answer.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by MajohBankz: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2022
I wanted to respond but you occupied the first two comments with tribal bigotry. It's really a shame...

In the next threads you'd accuse same people of insults and its likes.

All you Igbos and Yorubas on this platform that sit in one end of your house to participate in unruly division, I have two things to say for you:

1. I envy the energy you put into this work

2. I detest what you use the energy for

2 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by flamingREED(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Whichever profitably comes first.
Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Sergio101:

How about leading by example to make your own SE work first?

You parade the worst governors in Nigeria yet are always in the business of lagos and other SW States while you constantly attack their governors and leaders .

Is that what will deliver a "working nation"?

80 Likes

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by citizenY(m): 9:59am On Jun 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

How about leading by example to make your own SE work first?

You parade the worst governors in Nigeria yet are always in the business of lagos and other SW States while you constsntly attack their governors and leaders .

Is that what will deliver a "working nation"?

You dey mind dem. Even for them to bring one candidate..... They cannot " work"

1 Like

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by megacity: 10:00am On Jun 19, 2022
As they say in WAEC

ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by omoharry(f): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2022
essentialone:
what do you want as a Nigerian? Ask yourself that ? Or are you saying that this present arrangements in the country is ok by you ?
Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by LottiOk: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2022
This post shud be pin on Nairaland wall.

MajohBankz:
I wanted to respond but you occupied the first two comments with tribal bigotry. It's really a shame...

In the next threads you'd accuse same people of insults and its likes.

All you Igbos and Yorubas on this platform that sit in one end of your house to participate in unruly division, I have two things to say for you:

1. I envy the energy you put into this work

2. I detest what you use the energy for
Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by IamWonderful: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Confusion is their middle name
Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2022
essentialone:

Non. What Igbos want, and have always wanted, is to be in control of everything and everyone.

When that does not happen, you will begin hearing Biafra, referendum, restructuring etc.

Did you hear Igbos agitate for any of the above when they assumed they were in charge of the Presidency under Jonathan? Even Kanu sef sempe during that period.

Let us not even go into the cynical, covetous, duplicitous and glaringly ethnocentric actions, decision-making and posturing of Azikiwe, Nzeogwu, Aguiyi-Ironsi, Ojukwu etal.

As they say, and especially applicable to Igbos, "all na wash". The noise of Igbos is toddler tantrum of throwing toys out of the pram when they dont get their way and are prevented from dominating Nigeria and Nigerians.

If you think about it, and using Nairaland, how may Igbo posters here have not bragged of owning this and that or dominating this and thst person "in their own land"? Virtually all have bragged they delveloped this and that.

Only Igbos, of over 250 ethnic groups in the State, will brag Lagos will collapse if they are leave.

Virtually all of them have claimed "only Igbo man can save Nigeria" in confirmation that most Igbos have a 'messiah complex'.

Today, the lying and decietful Obi is the 'messiah' and all others are "unfit rubbish and gargage"

They are just deluded megalomaniacs, always overestimating their own ability and worth, who think it is their divine right to dominate and control others. When such is not possible you will hear their disruptive noise.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Oilwell(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2022
essentialone:
What do Igbos of SE really want? Biafra, President, Referendum or Res6tructuring?

My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Wetin you gain for all these lies and propaganda!!!!!

Meanwhile God bless you, honour you and open your eyes to see.

1 Like

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by Oilwell(m): 10:07am On Jun 19, 2022
My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Wetin you gain for all these lies and propaganda!!!!!

Meanwhile God bless you, honour you and open your eyes to see.

1 Like

Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by nazicartel(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2022
essentialone:
Most unstable tribe
wanted to reply when I saw the question. Never knew you are one of these bastards parading on Nairaland
Re: What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? by omoharry(f): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

You people are funny. Your country is world poverty capital, 6th most terrorised country on earth and no 149 on the corruption index. Nothing is working

And you are asking what people want?
The thing tire me . This was how they thought they were the privilege one at the beginning of Buhari regime and started calling the SS & SE 5%. I thought that the SW by now would have been developed with less poverty ,less insecurity and advance infrastructure across all the SW state .
I was surprised to see them fighting to protect thier lands from Headmen. They also avoid traveling on land because of the increase rate of banditry. They also joined us in lamenting over the high cost of goods and services in the country and watch helplessly as our currency loses value before smaller countries like Benin Republic and Ghana.
We are not ready yet as nation .When we do ,nobody will tell us before we carry placard to force our leaders to either restructured the country or devide it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Datti Baba-ahmed Is Trending On Twitter / Inside the interior of the Lagos Blue Line Rail & completion Phase 1 (Video) / “I Have Bad News For Them” Emefiele Tells Those Asking For Extension (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.