Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? (13945 Views)

Judiciary Independence Caused Tinubu’s Defeat In US Court – Atiku / Breaking: Tinubu Defeat Obi & Atiku To Win Tai Local Government In Rivers State / Can Tinubu Defeat Atiku In South South And South East (2) (3) (4)

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu is the main ELEYI in coming presidential election

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by Honor10: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ekiti apc won with meagre 180k votes, most parties just need 25percent in Ekiti which Peter Obi will get from Christains there.Tinubu will only win Sw.Kwankwanso contesting as President is a plus for PDP, it would split most apc votes in kano and Nw which is supposed to be Buhari and apc stronghold.Now Buhari is not contesting, nnpp will win some states in Nw.All this paid write ups about tinubu winning because of Ekiti which is already in Sw is funny.Just like saying apc would win Enugu or Akwaibom

Stop saying nonsense, it is obvious you don't know politics, Kwankwaso was with Atiku in 2019 that's added to PDP votes, now he is no longer in PDP, it is a minus to PDP not APC, APC had a decent outing without him in the last election, what makes you think this one will be different.

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by swissgoldenpro2: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Interesting question
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by Golan007: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
rickyrex:
presidential election is far different from state election, we have seen state been controlled by apc and during presidential election they lost to another party vice versa. in lagos during 2019 presidential election , apc had 500k vote while pdp had 400k vote just a slite different even thou apc has power in controlling the affairs of the state. 2023 will be very tiet, specially the southern part of nigeria where we have enlighten people

Story.

Tell me who in Ekiti would be voting Obi when presidential elections come.

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by rickyrex(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tochitee:
iPods youths fooling themselves. Pandora adaobi is worse than Atiku and Tinubu. He can only fool his ibo urchins.
you allow tribalism and hatred towards igbos to block your b rain from reality. Even when your life has never changed for good despite tinubu imposing buhari to us . You still want another buhari in tinubu form. You like suffering . Hausa dey frustrate una all angle of southwest you will not chanel yout anger to them but when igbo matter rise una go stand up
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by cosmos1440: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Of course he will win by defeating every other candidate

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by OLANIYIPETER: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
PresidObi:

One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.

Copied

What a good rhetorics in support of your preferred candidate, but the FACT still remains the same OBI WILL LOSE THE ELECTION.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by tinsel: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
Winning the SW is not even the problem BUT how the turn out would be. Oyo State may even go to the PDP cos SM will do everything to deliver his state. Lagos State, other parties are there too with the recent effect of Peter Obi there (unless they will not be allowed to vote or get their PVCs). Now, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo...the turn out will not be that much. Over 300k voters (still low turn out sef) participated in yesterday's Ekiti election and no one should expect that in the presidential election because it will reduce. The turn out in SW should even be a major concern right now.
Do you think Umahi, Ugwuanyi, Uzodima and the one in Abia will not also do everything possible to deliver their states to their parties?
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by BlazinGlory40: 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
PresidObi:

One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

Copied

I have checked the official page of Sanusi and this did not emanate from him. It’s fake
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by hmohammed(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Duru009:
No doubt, TINUBU Chicago Bola is a STRONG Politician with cash and structure but DO YOU SEE THIS presidential election coming......

Northerners are going to betray him BIG TIME...

Know this and know PEACE....

I PREDICTED his primary election with APC, also Ekiti election, ATIKU's emergency from PDP etc....

Defeat to TINUBU will be heavy, take this to the bank.....

You have been saying this long time ago and you still hang on to it despite the evidence
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by OLANIYIPETER: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
PresidObi:

Copied
What a good rhetorics in support of your preferred candidate, but the FACT still remains the same OBI WILL LOSE THE ELECTION.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by rickyrex(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Story.

Tell me who in Ekiti would be voting Obi when presidential elections come.
guy forget that thing wey you dey talk. you still have non yoruba living in ekiti who did not participated in the state election but will cone out for president to vote no matter how little their vote will still count . Yoruba are not largely spread across the country like igbos in eaet as it is peter obi and atiku will get a hand full of vote from them. Study nigeria politics and dont argue unnecessary.here in lagos badadry has always stand for pdp , if not for the aworis apc will not smell a vote from badadry, ojo local government , will be divided between peter obi , atiku and tinubu because igbos are much around the region, apapa same thing, surulere same thing , kirikiri same thing, there are places like that since 1999 they allways stand for pdp for presidential. Lagos will shock you and tinubu . Please save this chat somewhere and mock me if it happen otherwise
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by adekolaelect(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Duru009:
No doubt, TINUBU Chicago Bola is a STRONG Politician with cash and structure but DO YOU SEE THIS presidential election coming......

Northerners are going to betray him BIG TIME...

Know this and know PEACE....

I PREDICTED his primary election with APC, also Ekiti election, ATIKU's emergency from PDP etc....

Defeat to TINUBU will be heavy, take this to the bank.....
Bitter minded poeple have spoken .You did this for so long and you will still have something negative to say after Tinubu becomes president.

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by OLANIYIPETER: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
ken6488:
Foolish question

Tinubu will swip/rig south west

But what of the remaining south
Read the Post again you def & dub.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by KashApp: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
tinsel:

Do you think Umahi, Ugwuanyi, Uzodima and the one in Abia will not also do everything possible to deliver their states to their parties?
Sure I know but sorry to say this, Igbos are like secret cult. They are so United than the Yorubas. That's the fact! I have noticed that their one voice stands.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by tinsel: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
MediMedi:
The election he won with vote buying?
Corrupt people all over, if APC win presidential election hmmm l will stop here
Is there any election in Nigeria they don't buy votes. The presidential election next year will be worse. Believe me.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by tinsel: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
Sure I know but sorry to say this, Igbos are like secret cult. They are so United than the Yorubas. That's the fact! I have noticed that their one voice stands.
I am also an igbo like you. These governors will sabotage Peter. I am afraid the only state I am certain for him is Anambra. Soludo will not interfere.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by Peppysco: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ekiti apc won with meagre 180k votes, most parties just need 25percent in Ekiti which Peter Obi will get from Christains there.Tinubu will only win Sw.Kwankwanso contesting as President is a plus for PDP, it would split most apc votes in kano and Nw which is supposed to be Buhari and apc stronghold.Now Buhari is not contesting, nnpp will win some states in Nw.All this paid write ups about tinubu winning because of Ekiti which is already in Sw is funny.Just like saying apc would win Enugu or Akwaibom

You expect your candidate to win in the South West and yet, you keep calling their own son a thief and many other degrading names. Do you really think that will sway their votes to your candidate? You online and offline campaigners of Obi are seriously demarketing the man's chances, that of course is if there's any at all.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by pacespot(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
The Presidential election will be about the vote for the candidates, not the party.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by KMJY(f): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
If I were Peter Obi, I'll ask all my supporters to vote for Atiku a day before the election. This is because it's obvious he can't win. And the realization of an Igbo presidency is better secured with PDP than APC. If Obi had been patient enough to remain in PDP, he would have been Atiku's vice today, that way, already a mile ahead in realizing the Igbo presidency. Except Igbos want to spoil things for Atiku to give an edge to Tinubu, I see no reason why they'll waste their votes on an Obi who obviously can't win. And for those calling the shot for Tinubu, get this clearly, here in the north, a lot of people are saying APC as a political party ended with Buhari. In all the Mai shayi joints, the discussion is centred on Atiku and Kwankwaso. There's no mention whatsoever of Peter Obi. Tinubu shouldn't bang on their votes coz they'll never leave their own and support him.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by Golan007: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
rickyrex:
guy forget that thing wey you dey talk. you still have non yoruba living in ekiti who did not participated in the state election but will cone out for president to vote no matter how little their vote will still count . Yoruba are not largely spread across the country like igbos in eaet as it is peter obi and atiku will get a hand full of vote from them. Study nigeria politics and dont argue unnecessary.here in lagos badadry has always stand for pdp , if not for the aworis apc will not smell a vote from badadry, ojo local government , will be divided between peter obi , atiku and tinubu because igbos are much around the region, apapa same thing, surulere same thing , kirikiri same thing, there are places like that since 1999 they allways stand for pdp for presidential. Lagos will shock you and tinubu . Please save this chat somewhere and mock me if it happen otherwise

Ok Obi would win.

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Without a doubt.
Tinubu is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by IfnobeGod20: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Honor10:

Stop saying nonsense, it is obvious you don't know politics, Kwankwaso was with Atiku in 2019 that's added to PDP votes, now he is no longer in PDP, it is a minus to PDP not APC, APC had a decent outing without him in the last election, what makes you think this one will be different.
You are the one saying nonsense here, because Buhari effect was the huge difference and is no more on the ballot. Now it is northern affairs and the northerns will only support those that will protect their religion and the rest secondary. If you think APC will count on Buhari effect without Buhari on the ballot, you're on a long thing and failure knocking.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by Golan007: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
KMJY:
If I were Peter Obi, I'll ask all my supporters to vote for Atiku a day before the election. This is because it's obvious he can't win. And the realization of an Igbo presidency is better secured with PDP than APC. If Obi had been patient enough to remain in PDP, he would have been Atiku's vice today, that way, already a mile ahead in realizing the Igbo presidency. Except Igbos want to spoil things for Atiku to give an edge to Tinubu, I see no reason why they'll waste their votes on an Obi who obviously can't win. And for those calling the shot for Tinubu, get this clearly, here in the north, a lot of people are saying APC as a political party ended with Buhari. In all the Mai shayi joints, the discussion is centred on Atiku and Kwankwaso. There's no mention whatsoever of Peter Obi. Tinubu shouldn't bang on their votes coz they'll never leave their own and support him.

All these Atiku supporters sef.

Why Atiku no fit tell all him supporters to vote Obi?

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by pacespot(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
People are voting for Obi, not the Labour Party, I heard the Labour Party did not even field any candidate in Ekiti. If Obi leaves Labour Party today, the support for the party will be shifted elsewhere. You can't tell me someone who joined Labour Party and within few days the Labour Party's followers on Twitter went from less than 2k to almost 100k was an ordinary candidate in the presidential election.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by SLOVFO(m): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Invictuse:
The Pandora Criminal that was spending looting Anambra state fund like his personal money as not listing, same man that was caught red-handed looting 250M cash weekly from Anambra to Lagos. Is he not the one that looted over $500 miliion into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account. E be like say your papa head no correct.

Try more...PO is too clean. It's shame you guys missed making the other PO your candidate

Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by David160(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Over confidence is what will cost APC this election.
Atiku/Kwankwaso will win the north.
Peter obi will win the south all thanks to Tinubu Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Honor10:

Kwankwanso that work against Atiku in Pdp.He is contesting as President and would win NW
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by MT: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
PresidObi:

Copied

I agreed with everything except trying to paint Peter Obi as a saint. Kindly explain his role in the widely publicised Pandora.. Let us have a civil conversation, if you can.

Note that I don't ever support the ambition of Tinubu and Atiku either. I'm sitting out the presidential election.

Kindly note that any insult or aggressive remark will be ignored. I won't dignify dimwit with a response.
Re: Like Ekiti, Can Tinubu Defeat Every Other Candidate? by kollinz1234(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tochitee:
iPods youths fooling themselves. Pandora adaobi is worse than Atiku and Tinubu. He can only fool his ibo urchins.
so why are you pained this owo man grin

"Okonkwo Is The Only Original Anambra APC Aspirant With a Difference - Delegates / Nigeria To Spend N103 Billion Monthly On Petrol Subsidy / Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97