Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. (1669 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by doctor20202020(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
I will. Help. U to. Track him and arear hi. Call... Me on 08033196353 call. Me. As aok as possible
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by onlinediva: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Pm chatinent on this forum. The guy will help you track the idiot

Is it really true that chatinent does tracking?
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by ObosiUkwalla: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
onlinediva:

Is it really true that chatinent does tracking?

Yes, I have seen it here on this forum, even people who testified
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by onlinediva: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Yes, I have seen it here on this forum, even people who testified

That is cool
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by BBM: 7:48am On Jun 26, 2022
How can you pay money to agent

When I was looking for a self con

Money was transferred to the landlord in front of the agent

Landlord later transfered 50k to the said agent as his share
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
BBM:
How can you pay money to agent

When I was looking for a self con

Money was transferred to the landlord in front of the agent

Landlord later transfered 50k to the said agent as his share

Sir. I was really stupid and carried away sir.
Re: Who Can Help Me Track A Fraudster? Please This Is Urgently Needed. by Fembleez1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Thomthom:
Dnt trust anybody with money in this 2022. Nigerians can misbehave when it comes to money issue... But then why pay money to his Account when he's not the Agent or Landlord.. Thats how I message one Nairaland to teach me digital marketing after seeing his advert here.. the next thing he told me was to send money to him for starter materials.. I just told him straight I have not met you before so I can't send you any money.. Nigerians of today is just to scam one another.. the hustling and honest type are very few..

Sir, it was my fault to trust him when he said his uncle owns the house and that the said account number was the Landlord's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Notorious Bandit Commander ‘dogo Maikasuwa’ In Kaduna (photos) / A 35-year-old Man Fled After He Was Caught Raping A 100 Year Old Granny! / Father Eats His New Born Baby Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.