Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

For The Deriv Traders - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For The Deriv Traders (39589 Views)

Best Synthetic Indices Support And Resistance Strategy For Deriv Traders / Best Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy, 99.99% High Win Profits Accuracy / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2022
Crash300index; SHORTS

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2022
Crash300index; Safe Sell entry confirmations will be at the Break and Retest of current 4hrly Support/ Price action confirmation upon retest as seen in the chart markup

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jump25index; SHORTS

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2022
Volatility10index

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Signals doing the most

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Let’s make Your December a detty one��
Opening up a premium Signal service for the months of November and December only for a one time fee of #15,000($20)
Yes you heard right��
⏺Minimum of 4 high probability trade signals
Weekly
⏺Signals to be given on both Synthetic indices and Currency Pairs respectively
⏺Minimum Risk to Reward 1-2.50
⏺All signals comes with Stop losses and Take profits
⏺100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with Signal service after the first 4weeks
⏺Access to a group zoom meeting biweekly to answer any chart related question of your’s.
⏺one time subscription expires 31st of December 2022
Send a message asap to be a part of this
https:///+234 Nine zero four nine six two eight eight four six (telegram only)
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Volatility75index; Potential Sell Opportunity Looming. If you missed the initial Sell trade on V75 the market might just present another sell entry at the retest of psychological level 559600

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jump25index; Potential Sell Re-entry opportunity looming. Price action confirmation at the retest of 89750 psychological level and we have ourselves a juicy Trade �

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Crash300index; Sell Re-entry opportunity Looming. Price action confirmation at the retest of 7850 psychological level (Potential Right Shoulder Formation) and we go good for SHORTS

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
1Hrly Tf clearly giving a Potential Head and Shoulder pattern as seen in the chart markup. Personally I would love to see the right shoulder nicely retest psychological level 7850 after which a rejection candlestick/ Bearish engulfing candlestick formed at the level will be my Entry Signal to go Short

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2022
moneymagnet:
1Hrly Tf clearly giving a Potential Head and Shoulder pattern as seen in the chart markup. Personally I would love to see the right shoulder nicely retest psychological level 7850 after which a rejection candlestick/ Bearish engulfing candlestick formed at the level will be my Entry Signal to go Short

Crash300index; Sell re-entries Take �

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility75index; Potential Sell Opportunity Looming. If you missed the initial Sell trade on V75 the market might just present another sell entry at the retest of psychological level 559600

Volatility75index; SEll limit orders

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Volatility10(1s)index; Potential Sell opportunity

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
Jump25index; Tp smashed after holding for 3 days..
See Before vs After

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Jump25index; Potential Sell Opportunity

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Volatility75index; Potential Sell opportunity

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Volatility100(1s)index; At a pivotal zone, Bearish Daily candlestick close off 1250 psychological level and price is good to head back south. (However possibly a daily candlestick close above the zone should see us potentially moving higher up)

Re: For The Deriv Traders by Herobaba: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility100(1s)index; At a pivotal zone, Bearish Daily candlestick close off 1250 psychological level and price is good to head back south. (However possibly a daily candlestick close above the zone should see us potentially moving higher up)
You're doing great! Do you trade LTF(5mins)? I noticed most of your trade is based more on resistance/support lvls..few trades were taken based on chart patterns & candlesticks. Any reasons for this?
And do you trade order block? I to learn more from you.... Thanks!
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Herobaba:

You're doing great! Do you trade LTF(5mins)? I noticed most of your trade is based more on resistance/support lvls..few trades were taken based on chart patterns & candlesticks. Any reasons for this?
And do you trade order block? I to learn more from you.... Thanks!

No i don’t trade order blocks Sir… And no i really don’t like trading smaller timeframes (5mins and beyond) cos the noise in the smaller timeframes are just too much, i don’t like to be too active on the charts and i am a believer of less is more, the more you trade the likely you loose your profits to the markets( if you understand what i mean)

Personally i feel simplicity is golden and so i have built my trade strategy around the idea. Confluence does the job for me, i only post my analysis/setup ideas on here but when it gets to the trade entry criteria my mentees knows chart patterns and candlesticks are things i never joke with.

I am very much opened to mentorships, do leave me a message on telegram if you are keen on getting indepth knowledge of my style of trading.
Zero Nine zero four nine six two eight eight four six
Re: For The Deriv Traders by Looky: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
So which course did you study to gain this level of mastery and who is your mentor?
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Looky:
So which course did you study to gain this level of mastery and who is your mentor?

Candidly No course in particular… i have been Trading for 5years now and my style of trading is somwhat perculiar to me alone as over the course of my trading journey i have had to do lots of backtesting and personal chart study incoprating a bit of this and that from my favourite traders across the globe to comeup with my own way of making it work for me…

I have always been a huge fan of youtube and i take advantage of top notch contents dropped every now and then by some of my fav’s of all time the likes of Cuebanks, Dapo willis, gxnnzalez,Chris Regium, fxalexg..
You can check these guys on Youtube if wish and mind you none of these guys Trade synthetic indices.

Do well to checkout my youtube channel “Charts blueprint” I literally share a whole lot of gems on my Trade breakdown videos
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Volatility75(1s)index; Potential Buy Opportunity Looming. Price action confirmation at the retest of 11500 Psychological Level and I am going LONG on this with first Take profit levels 12250 and 13090 respectively

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
A little food for thought to all the people firing money away live trading when your skill set does not allow you to profit. You may be losing money, but you’re also losing TIME!

Step back and patiently practice; The patience to learn will actually save you YEARS, even if it feels like a drag short term

Focus more on gaining mastery in your strategy and then the money will follow!!

1 Like

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Volatility25index; Anticipated move

Re: For The Deriv Traders by Herobaba: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
moneymagnet:

No i don’t trade order blocks Sir… And no i really don’t like trading smaller timeframes (5mins and beyond) cos the noise in the smaller timeframes are just too much, i don’t like to be too active on the charts and i am a believer of less is more, the more you trade the likely you loose your profits to the markets( if you understand what i mean)

Personally i feel simplicity is golden and so i have built my trade strategy around the idea. Confluence does the job for me, i only post my analysis/setup ideas on here but when it gets to the trade entry criteria my mentees knows chart patterns and candlesticks are things i never joke with.

I am very much opened to mentorships, do leave me a message on telegram if you are keen on getting indepth knowledge of my style of trading.
Zero Nine zero four nine six two eight eight four six
Thanks sir...I appreciate.
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Stepindex; Potential Sell opportuniy looming

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility25index; Anticipated move

Volatility25index; Played out as expected.
Before meets After

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Crash300index; Potential Sell opportunity; A retest of 8300 psychological level and price action confirmation should see me SHORTING this with first Tp at 7850 price level

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2022
moneymagnet:

Volatility100(1s)index; Potential Buy opportunity Looming.
This is already playing out as anticipated from the chart markup I dropped here 2days ago with a daily candlestick break and close above 1250 psychological level, now we wait for a retest of the level and price action confirmation to go LONG✌️✌️

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2022
Volatility75(1s)index; Potential Buy opportunity
Looking to go LONG here at the retest of 12250 psychological level

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Volatility25index; 1Hrly Bearish Engulfing candlestick formation from current key level and I am going SHORT on this, with first TP target 1890 Price level

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility25index; 1Hrly Bearish Engulfing candlestick formation from current key level and I am going SHORT on this, with first TP target 1890 Price level

Volatility25index; SHORTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / 3 Things Not To Buy In January / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.