Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

For The Deriv Traders - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For The Deriv Traders (39275 Views)

Best Synthetic Indices Support And Resistance Strategy For Deriv Traders / Best Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy, 99.99% High Win Profits Accuracy / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Volatility10index
Buy Now @6797.570
Stop Loss : 6788.355
Take Profit: 6822
RR 1-3
Use proper risk management
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Jump10index
�Sell Limit @ 93679
Stop Loss: 93482
Take Profit: 94437
RR: 1-3
Use proper risk management
Re: For The Deriv Traders by peeps4u: 10:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Hello moneymagnet, please I wanna ask few questions.

1. Is deriv's index market somehow bad in December period like currency market? I observe my results were more imoressive prior to december, a trader also opined same.

2. Why do you open many positions for pending trades instead of taking one trade with bigger lots (I'm not talking about adding more positions subsequently when the trade is running)?

3. What do you look out for before adding more positions? I mean how best can one add more positions in a safe manner when a trade is running?

Thanks
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Yes Sir Deriv's Market just like the Forex Market acts a bit funny during this Time of the Year.

I open lots of positions just because it helps me close out positions at different Take profit Levels. So when I get into Trades, I have different profit levels I look to get out. so sometimes if I have 10 positions opened, I have 4 positions set at tp 1 and the others at TP 2. Regardless of the number of multiple Positions I open these are divided all into a certain percentage of my account I risk for each Trade setups of mine (if you understand what I mean)

I look out
for Market Structure
- has price broken a previous structure and formed a new one
- Is the market in a Strong Trend
-
-
-
Re: For The Deriv Traders by peeps4u: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
moneymagnet:
Yes Sir Deriv's Market just like the Forex Market acts a bit funny during this Time of the Year.

I open lots of positions just because it helps me close out positions at different Take profit Levels. So when I get into Trades, I have different profit levels I look to get out. so sometimes if I have 10 positions opened, I have 4 positions set at tp 1 and the others at TP 2. Regardless of the number of multiple Positions I open these are divided all into a certain percentage of my account I risk for each Trade setups of mine (if you understand what I mean)

I look out
for Market Structure
- has price broken a previous structure and formed a new one
- Is the market in a Strong Trend
-
-
-

Thank you. The answer to question 2 particularly is really helpful.

God bless you and compliments of the season to you and yours
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
peeps4u:

Thank you. The answer to question 2 particularly is really helpful.

God bless you and compliments of the season to you and yours

You are welcome mate..complements of the Season to You too
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Volatility10index; Before vs After

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2022
Put in the Damn work!! Keep doing it. You may not have had a perfect year but keep on keeping on. Next year may just be it�

Re: For The Deriv Traders by peeps4u: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
moneymagnet:
Put in the Damn work!! Keep doing it. You may not have had a perfect year but keep on keeping on. Next year may just be it�

Bro, abeg pardon me for many questions.

When many positons are opened at different entries, which one is most advisable to close assuming they all have same TP or unspecified TP but you just want to close some of the positions? Is it the farthest or nearest position to the current market price?

Also, what's is your comment on v75s please. I took the retracement right from the beginning and just closed it some moment ago.

I guess the market is bullish overall and just having retracement at the moment and the price is near a support zone and that price is bound to go bullish after series of consolidation.

What's your comment please?

Is your telegram channel free and public please? Cant find it after searching.

Would love to join please. Thanks and God bless

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
Volatility75(1s)index;
Currently as seen on the Weekly timeframe last weeks candlestick closed below the previous weekly swing Low shifting the structure from Bullish to Bearish with the current key level 11800 being the only thing holding price from collapsing to the downside

Personally I am waiting to see this weeks candlestick close Bearish breaking below the zone(blue rectangular zone) and then I will conveniently change my Bias to SELLS on this if that does happen by 12;59am tomorrow morning. after which I will wait for retracement back to the key level to then look for Potential Selling opportunities from the Lower timeframes at the Retest of Broken weekly level

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility75(1s)index;
Currently as seen on the Weekly timeframe last weeks candlestick closed below the previous weekly swing Low shifting the structure from Bullish to Bearish with the current key level 11800 being the only thing holding price from collapsing to the downside

Personally I am waiting to see this weeks candlestick close Bearish breaking below the zone(blue rectangular zone) and then I will conveniently change my Bias to SELLS on this if that does happen by 12;59am tomorrow morning. after which I will wait for retracement back to the key level to then look for Potential Selling opportunities from the Lower timeframes at the Retest of Broken weekly level

If you are only looking to close a few Positions while still waiting for price to head much in your predicted direction then it's advisable and logical to close out the positions closer to the current price level,,,, as positions farther from the current price level if still being maintained gives slightly higher profits as price keeps moving in your direction
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Send a message on Telegram to +234 nine zero four nine six two eight eight four six
and I will add you to the channel
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2022
Volatility25(1s)index; Potential Sell Opportunity

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Jump50index; Potential Buy Opportunity

Re: For The Deriv Traders by Oluelese(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Evening boss, ur number is not showing on telegram, can u drop link pls
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Oluelese:
Evening boss, ur number is not showing on telegram, can u drop link pls

Are you Sure you are putting the right number

Send a message on Telegram to +234 nine zero four nine six two eight eight four six
and I will add you to the channel
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:25am On Dec 26, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility25(1s)index; Potential Sell Opportunity

Volatility25(1s)index; AFTERMATH

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2022
Volatility75(1s)index; Potential Sell Opportunity

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Jump50index; Looks ready for the Upside

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
moneymagnet:
Jump50index; Looks ready for the Upside

Jump50index; LONGS taken

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2022
moneymagnet:

Jump50index; LONGS taken

Jump50index; First Take Profit smashed ✅✅

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2022
Volatility10index; Potential Buy Opportunity Looming

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
moneymagnet:

Volatility10index; LONGS Taken

Re: For The Deriv Traders by peeps4u: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility75(1s)index; Potential Sell Opportunity

Is it ripe for sell please?

This is another set up on 1hr TF for V75s. It is forming a symmetrical triangle on a downtrend which suggests breakout is looming to continue the downtrend.

Re: For The Deriv Traders by Juicethekid: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
moneymagnet:
Volatility10index; Before vs After
Nice analysis, I have a few questions for you.
Do you trade prop firms accounts?
Do you trade currencies?(main forex)
Do you fund a small amount then raise it to a larger amount or you manage more than one accounts.
Thanks in advance
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2022
Juicethekid:
Nice analysis, I have a few questions for you.
Do you trade prop firms accounts?
Do you trade currencies?(main forex)
Do you fund a small amount then raise it to a larger amount or you manage more than one accounts.
Thanks in advance

Yes i Trade Forex Currency Pairs… i have a thread here on Nairaland for currency pair analysis and chart markup alone (Check my Profile for more details on that)

Also i trade Prop firms. I am currently with Myforexfunds and E8Funding Prop firm

I do small account flips from time to time just to show my mentees anything is possible and it’s not really about the money but the right knowledge/ Strategy and Patience

I help a few profile clients with reasonable funded accounts Trade also…so yes i have quite a number of accounts under my management
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Jump25index; Anticipated move

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 2:48am On Dec 28, 2022
JUMP25INDEX; BUY LIMITS

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2022
moneymagnet:

Volatility50(1s)index; Aftermath✅✅✅
This played out Perfectlly as expected

Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2022
Jump25index;
�Buy Now @91900
Stop loss: 91355.82
Takeprofit: 93900
RR: 1-3
Use proper risk managment
Re: For The Deriv Traders by Juicethekid: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2022
moneymagnet:

Yes i Trade Forex Currency Pairs… i have a thread here on Nairaland for currency pair analysis and chart markup alone (Check my Profile for more details on that)

Also i trade Prop firms. I am currently with Myforexfunds and E8Funding Prop firm

I do small account flips from time to time just to show my mentees anything is possible and it’s not really about the money but the right knowledge/ Strategy and Patience

I help a few profile clients with reasonable funded accounts Trade also…so yes i have quite a number of accounts under my management
Wow, this proves you are a good and profitable trader, keep up the good work.

How profitable are prop firms accounts?
Re: For The Deriv Traders by moneymagnet(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2022
Juicethekid:
Wow, this proves you are a good and profitable trader, keep up the good work.

How profitable are prop firms accounts?

Prop firm accounts are highly profitable mate. If you have a Trading strategy that gives winning edge and lack well enough Trading capital or wish to learn more discipline/ less emotional Trading then Prop firms are your Best Bet. I always recommend Taking advantage of Prop firms funding to my mentees

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company / Agro Export Training And Coaching Program - Reduce Your Risk To Barest Minimum / How My Younger Sister Got Scammed Of ₦1 Million Crypto Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.