Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. (1185 Views)

PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% / What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Take a look at the list below of persons battling with varying degrees of injuries in the St. Francis Owo terrorist attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by IamWonderful: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2022
But the same Igbos doesn't want to reciprocate the love we showed them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2022
IamWonderful:
But the same Igbos doesn't want to reciprocate the love we sho6wed them

My brother, this election will come and go. Suffering does not spare any tribe, region or religion..

Also success knows no tribe , region or religion. That your tribes man or person of same region/religion is the president is not a guarantee for a successful life. Its obeying the laws of success.

The president may come from ones village, tribe, region, same religion and the person will live, suffer and die unfulfilled/in poverty. Also leaving his/her children in sorrow and pains.

Wetin you gain for all these lies and propaganda!!!!!

Meanwhile God bless you, honour you and open your eyes to see.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by helinues: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Quick recovery to them
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2022
IamWonderful:

Bros Igbos dont hate yorubas . I am Igbo in the oil and gas sector. My two best friends are yorubas. we all met in 2006, christians on fire for God, we are all in our 40s, making/closing deals and live here in PH. I am surprised when I read all this in Nairaland. They are all rooting for Obi here.

Our younger generation you guys need to enlighten your minds. I dont know who feed you guys these lies.

Forget this tribal/ ethnic politics its not taking us anywhere. Vote competence.

I dey pity any tribalist.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
Rip to them

Injured not dead

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by helinues: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:

Injured not dead

Quick recovery then.

I just want to move on from the story
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Xbobtage: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:
Take a look at the list below of persons battling with varying degrees of injuries in the St. Francis Owo terrorist attack.

Impressive there are more igbo people than Yorubas in the list. Intresting food for thought.

Although that Not just igbos and yorubas, but all nigerian tribes need each other if we are going to be able to pull ourselves out of this dumgeon we are in. How do we know that this is the legitimate factual list, not something you typed yourself to support your motion.
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by KaLuCh: 10:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Actually, nairaland is a breeding ground for all these ethnic hate we see. And Seun is very happy with this, because it means traffic. The mods know too damn well how to stop all the hate that goes on here but they are very soft with handling it. Trust me, it can't just be coincidence.

We know that in the real world, Igbos and Yorubas are very close.

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
Rip to them

PATIENTS WITH VARYING DEGREES OF INJURIES

READ YOU NOR FIT READ
NA YOU KILL THEM? angry

1 Like

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Cleanworld(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
Rip to them

At least read comments undecided shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Sergio101(m): 10:29am On Jun 19, 2022
It's yolloba's that do initiate the tribalism.

And guess what.....the unapologetic Igbos can't fold hands and watch nah

They give them back....but most times they give more than normal sha

2 Likes

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:46am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:

Quick recovery then.

Ok. Guy if you enter PH anytime soon. I will like to meet you one on one. I want to show you physical evidences that tribalism and hate does not help any man instead it create hindrances that will face the person in the future.

Forget this weapon/ instrument of tribalism and hate that our politicians are using to divide us.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by helinues: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:

Ok. Guy if you enter PH anytime soon. I will like to meet you one on one. I want to show you physical evidences that tribalism and hate does not help any man instead it create hindrances that will face the person in the future.

Forget this weapon/ instrument of tribalism and hate that our politicians are using to divide us.

And who practice tribalism?

1 Like

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Sergio101:
It's yolloba's that do initiate the tribalism.

And guess what.....the unapologetic Igbos can't fold hands and watch nah

They give them back....but most times they give more than normal sha

Bros its not right. we need to move away from this evil system of tribalism and hate

1 Like

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:

And who practice tribalism?

"Helinues" the olympic world gold record holder. Bro take out sometime and go through your past post and responses.

1 Like

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by dododawa1: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2022
No single Hausa/Fulani dead or injure, only Igbo and Yoruba.
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Xbobtage:

Impressive there are more igbo people than Yorubas in the list. Intresting food for thought.

Although that Not just igbos and yorubas, but all nigerian tribes need each other if we are going to be able to pull ourselves out of this dumgeon we are in. How do we know that this is the legitimate factual list, not something you typed yourself to support your motion.

Do a research na.
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by helinues: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:

"Helinues" the olympic world gold record holder. Bro take out sometime and go through your past post and responses.

Letter W can be seen as letter M, all depends on the angle you are viewing them

1 Like

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Steve0979(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2022
dododawa1:
No single Hausa/Fulani dead or injure, only Igbo and Yoruba.
yes,I can see Igala idoma too
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by kettykings: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2022
Any demented fool who believes this did not experience or read about the civil war

1 Like

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by dododawa1: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Steve0979:
yes,I can see Igala idoma too
Kogi and benue are middle belt not Hausa/FULANI oga.
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Bentizil: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:

Bros Igbos dont hate yorubas . I am Igbo in the oil and gas sector. My two best friends are yorubas. we all met in 2006, christians on fire for God, we are all in our 40s, making/closing deals and live here in PH. I am surprised when I read all this in Nairaland. They are all rooting for Obi here.

Our younger generation you guys need to enlighten your minds. I dont know who feed you guys these lies.

Forget this tribal/ ethnic politics its not taking us anywhere. Vote competence.

I dey pity any tribalist.
Hope your "vote competence" does not means voting obi?
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by omoharry(f): 11:13am On Jun 19, 2022
IamWonderful:
what love have you showed the Igbos ?
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by omoharry(f): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2022
kettykings:
Any demented fool who believes this did not experience or read about the civil war
leave the civil war behind .. if not you will never forge ahead .
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Freedom34: 11:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Lolz....u meant d self-inflicted 'civil-war'?
You want to relive d tons of lies ur fathers fed u shey?
cool

kettykings:
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by kettykings: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2022
omoharry:
leave the civil war behind .. if not you will never forge ahead .

We have left it but we have not forgotten
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by kettykings: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz....u meant d self-inflicted 'civil-war'?
You want to relive d tons of lies ur fathers fed u shey?
cool

Yes the self inflicted civil war were Delta Igbo soldiers in conjunction with soldiers from othe parts of the country carried out a coup for triggered by crisis in the western region and it ended up becoming an igbo coup
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by FACTANDREALITY: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2022
United we stand divided we fall.
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Freedom34: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Lolz.....wazit not d same coup where d military and political leaders of the north, west and Midwest we're gruesomely killed while ALL d eastern leaders were spared u are trying to tell us?

Did ur progenitors remember to tell u that their igbo leaders (azikwe, opara, etc ) were spared from d same bullets dt killed d leaders of other region? I guess not!
cool
kettykings:

Yes the self inflicted civil war were Delta Igbo soldiers in conjunction with soldiers from othe parts of the country carried out a coup for triggered by crisis in the western region and it ended up becoming an igbo coup
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by DeLaRue: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:

Quick recovery then.

What a callous human you are.

First, you said 'RIP to them' to people who are injured, not dead.

Someone corrected you, you then said 'Quick recovery then'. Also, that you 'just want to move on from the story.'

Are you an animal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Are The States Peter Obi Will Surely Lose. / Read What Tom Hanks Said About Peter Obi / Bread Hawker, Mai Ruwa Campaign For Atiku In Borno (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.