Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. (1208 Views)

PIA: When 3% Is Greater Than 30% / What Binds Hold Yoruba Together Is More Than Region / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by ajekpaks(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:

Bros Igbos dont hate yorubas . I am Igbo in the oil and gas sector. My two best friends are yorubas. we all met in 2006, christians on fire for God, we are all in our 40s, making/closing deals and live here in PH. I am surprised when I read all this in Nairaland. They are all rooting for Obi here.

Our younger generation you guys need to enlighten your minds. I dont know who feed you guys these lies.

Forget this tribal/ ethnic politics its not taking us anywhere. Vote competence.

I dey pity any tribalist.

Bro I stay in Bariga and here every one is Obidient buy for the thugs and agberos

so either it's the thugs doing their things here on Nairaland or the ones collecting garri sugar money to survive because their lives depends on it...
That's the situation their Their bu have kept them to perpetually enslave them...
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by kettykings: 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....wazit not d same coup where d military and political leaders of the north, west and Midwest we're gruesomely killed while ALL d eastern leaders were spared u are trying to tell us?

Did ur progenitors remember to tell u that their igbo leaders (azikwe, opara, etc ) were spared from d same bullets dt killed d leaders of other region? I guess not!
cool

Lt col Arthur Unegbe was a senior Igbo military officer killed by the January 15 1966 coup
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Freedom34: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lolz.....u guys are not only wicked but brazenly mischievous!

Did ur progenitors bother to tell u d reason for his demise? No?
kettykings:

Lt col Arthur Unegbe was a senior Igbo military officer killed by the January 15 1966 coup
Ngwa, regardezzzz..........:
vvvvvv

"Some top military officers were also killed on that fateful day. Brigadier-General Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun, the Commander of the first Brigade in Kaduna was killed alongside his pregnant wife, his deputy Colonel Shodeinde was also murdered. Brigadier-General Zakari Maimalari, the most senior northerner in the armed forces was killed in Lagos. The only Igbo military officer who lost his life was the then Quarter-Master General, Lt-Col Arthur Chinyelu Unegbe because he refused to hand over the keys of the armoury to the coup plotters."

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/14/biafra-50-years-after-2/
#go_an_verify!
cool
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by kettykings: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Freedom34:
Lolz.....u guys are not only wicked but brazenly mischievous!

Did ur progenitors bother to tell u d reason for his demise? No?

Ngwa, regardezzzz..........:
vvvvvv

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/14/biafra-50-years-after-2/
#go_an_verify!
cool

Suite your narrative, thanks
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Freedom34: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Be gone!
cool
kettykings:

Suite your narrative, thanks

Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by techWriter3: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
But the same Nigeriansns thingsn't thing to respond the hate we indicated them
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oplomo: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
yoruba muslims are happy that so many Igbo people were affected, they don't care if 1000 yoruba christians die. Once they see a single Igbo name on the list of victims, they are satisfied.

I know how they think..
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Omoslim26: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oilwell:

Bros Igbos dont hate yorubas . I am Igbo in the oil and gas sector. My two best friends are yorubas. we all met in 2006, christians on fire for God, we are all in our 40s, making/closing deals and live here in PH. I am surprised when I read all this in Nairaland. They are all rooting for Obi here.

Our younger generation you guys need to enlighten your minds. I dont know who feed you guys these lies.

Forget this tribal/ ethnic politics its not taking us anywhere. Vote competence.

I dey pity any tribalist.

That guy wey you quote and the other mugus wey dey claim Igbo to do senseless Yoruba vs Igbo banters for this place no get life at all�
Their life starts and ends in doing tribal bigotry without doing it for one day they will die grin
Re: What Binds Yorubas And Igbos Are Greater Than What Divides Them. by Oilwell(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
DeLaRue:

What a callous human you are.

First, you said 'RIP to them' to people who are injured, not dead.

Someone corrected you, you then said 'Quick recovery then'. Also, that you 'just want to move on from the story.'

Are you an animal?

My brother "helinues" no get soul again. He has sold his soul years back. check his past posts. How a man can be filled with soo much hatred baffles me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Surprised To See A Town Hall Named After Peter OBI In Taraba State / Tinubu,kwankwaso,atiku,buhari All Lead Jonathan With 3million Votes In 2015 / Read What Tom Hanks Said About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.