Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,705 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman (14093 Views)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / Moses Jolayemi: Buhari Doesn't Know How To Send Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Golan007: 1:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
How did LP get 195 votes if not vote buying?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by fredoooooo: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Una still dey cry ...
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by anonymuz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
OmoOshodi:
They will never take this to front page

APC mobilized their party members, LG workers, and state govt. Workers including police, inec staffs ,military personnels, family, and friends to vote with incentives against the suffering poor masses who as well reluctant to vote or disenfranchised... the same trend is expected to replicate itself in the next general election in 2023.. #Fact.
copied this Bro.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by anonymuz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC mobilized their party members, LG workers, and state govt. Workers including police, inec staffs ,military personnels, family, and friends to vote with incentives against the suffering poor masses who as well reluctant to vote or disenfranchised... the same trend is expected to replicate itself in the next general election in 2023.. #Fact.
Is this how we going continue?
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Diligence: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
If you consider the total votes cast vs registered voters, you would understand why Presidential election is quite different.

Millions of youths and many undecided voters want Mr Peter Obi as President Singh both PDP and APC have spent 20 years without transforming the lives of Nigerians.

Mr Peter Obi's movement is beyond him-o.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
That country called Nigeria will not survive the APC-23 inhumane virus
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by ponishah: 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
I voted Chief Segun Oni but since our people sold their votes, then congratulations to BAO. What is important is for our state to move forward. I pray BAO be a blessing to the state and perform wonderfully well. Chief Segun Oni as an elder should support him for the betterment of the state and the people.
Support who robbed you?
Anyway na their business, all of won com Rob all of us for as governor
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by lajoo504: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
So how will you feel if your father find yours and destroyed it.
Don't give advice you can't take.
Period

Robinson0001:
If your father, mother, brother or sister is a die hard APC or PDP fan.... please don't even waste your time to advice them cos they will not listen... my candid advice is to find their voters card and hide until after election.
Obi 2023

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by peacemara54(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Poverty is the main key in the hands of politicians. If they keep the masses in constant poverty, their political gimmicks will always be potent.

Hungry people will always be gullible to all political antics.
To get rid of corruption, you can't but first alleviate poverty.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Nsonaso(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Storyupdate:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekiti-gov-poll-unacceptable-jolayemi-segun-onis-spokesman/amp/

No need for all this. Seat down and watch the 10k to finish.

Them go start crying

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Heheheh. Its done and nothing can be done about it again.go waste your time in court if you like
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Senatorbng(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Now that there is no room for rigging, the next plausible excuse for failure is now vote buying. As if you didn't engage in it too. Oni pls leak your wounds and rest. Everyone of you bought votes, but you cannot win when a more popular and likeable candidate is on the ballot. If you like pay in pounds.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Olastep1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti people are hungry people
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Onarabu: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
...as if Segun Oni was not part of them until recently.

Considering the magnitude of economic downtown occasioned by this rudderless government, one would have expected APC to lose elections before midday of the election day, but apparently some people are still in love with their chains.

Don't mind him, as if they didn't buy votes as well, APC only paid more, as per PDP, Fayose's arrogance killed the party in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Amalekki: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
If they beat your team 1-0, you can complain but if they wallop you 4-0 or 6-1, just accept your fate. Comrade Oni should move on.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Tonim(f): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
I voted Chief Segun Oni but since our people sold their votes, then congratulations to BAO. What is important is for our state to move forward. I pray BAO be a blessing to the state and perform wonderfully well. Chief Segun Oni as an elder should support him for the betterment of the state and the people.

@KashApp, as an Ekiti man, how do you assess the performance of outgoing Gov Fayemi?

I want an opinion from a resident.

Please be honest and sincere in your response.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Yunisa001(m): 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Onarabu:

Don't mind him, as if they didn't buy votes as well, APC only paid more, as per PDP, Fayose's arrogance killed the party in Ekiti
I WONDER OOO THEY BOTH TENDER DIFFERENT PRICE FOR A SINGLE COMMODITY AND THE SELLER GOES FOR THE HIGHER PRICE AND U ARE HERE COMPLAINING OF VOTE BUYING . MY BROTHER WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by KashApp: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonim:

@KashApp, as an Ekiti man, how do you assess the performance of outgoing Gov Fayemi?

I want an opinion from a resident.

Please be honest and sincere in your response.
I don't really reside in Ekiti but I come always and my 2 sisters work here but still, I can still tell you some things sha.

He's a Nigerian politician nah so you don't really expect something different. But lemme be factual here, Ekiti state especially Ado would still be like a bush if not for Fayose. That's the fact. Now let us ask ourselves, what did Fayemi really achieve in this second tenure? Let us forget about people for now...let's talk about development in the state. I will take my time to make some point here cos I don't know who is who and I don't know if you will pass the message so please, kindly take your time to read it too.... please! I so much love Ekiti and I want that state to develop. Just few months ago, Fayemi started performing some how from Road construction to rehabilitation of roads, to airport project, the bus terminal, Ekiti Knowledge zone and all that....then, I asked myself, where was this man since he was sworn in 3years ago? Why this late? Some people said, Ekiti doesn't need an airport then I ask them, do you know that airport will attract investors in to the state? Do you know it will provide jobs directly and indirectly? Where was Fayemi 2-3 years ago? Why this late? Ado Ekiti, the state capital's road is so poor. A very small state capital that I expect a visionary leader to be able to work on and make looks good. Ekiti as a state has fair roads linking towns and villages to each other compare to so many states in Nigeria and the good news is that, Fayemi constructed more roads in some towns and villages recently too. Ikun Diary Farm.... A great project that I would love to see more of it. So if I'm to rate him, I will give him 4.5/10. I hope BAO be better.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by TheOmoney(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
NA SOOO
LAWYERS MUST CHOP

THIS KIND KORO KORO WINNING SEF....YOU DEY COMPLAIN....WHY U NO BUY UR OWN VOTES.

NONSENSE & INGREDIENTS

#e_¶ain_am grin
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Idowuay123: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Imagine Moses Jolayemi ranting that the election wasn't fare. You yourself, are fare?

Better don't let me open your escapades here.
Anywhere bele face.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Reference(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
jrusky:
Mr Segun Oni my advise is don't waste your money and time vote buying will not change the score just accept and move on but if you think vote buying will stop apc bro you are a joker, apc that make somebody in fourth position as a governor in Imo state you want to drag for vote buying with? apc that said in entire local govt with over 300k voters claimed pdp score zero and other party score minus zero but apc has 300k votes. Bro no waste your time abeg.

My honest advise though....

So you folks can see the meaningless of elections and the futility of PVC's to delivering the right people to advance this country.
The only way out of this unfortunate situation is a popular revolt.... induced obviously by a widespread 'aha' moment when the peons realise their destinies are worth more than a few thousand naira.

Honestly, democracy in Nigeria is not working.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Tonim(f): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
I don't really reside in Ekiti but I come always and my 2 sisters work here but still, I can still tell you some things sha.

He's a Nigerian politician nah so you don't really expect something different. But lemme be factual here, Ekiti state especially Ado would still be like a bush if not for Fayose. That's the fact. Now let us ask ourselves, what did Fayemi really achieve in this second tenure? Let us forget about people for now...let's talk about development in the state. I will take my time to make some point here cos I don't know who is who and I don't know if you will pass the message so please, kindly take your time to read it too.... please! I so much love Ekiti and I want that state to develop. Just few months ago, Fayemi started performing some how from Road construction to rehabilitation of roads, to airport project, the bus terminal, Ekiti Knowledge zone and all that....then, I asked myself, where was this man since he was sworn in 3years ago? Why this late? Some people said, Ekiti doesn't need an airport then I ask them, do you know that airport will attract investors in to the state? Do you know it will provide jobs directly and indirectly? Where was Fayemi 2-3 years ago? Why this late? Ado Ekiti, the state capital's road is so poor. A very small state capital that I expect a visionary leader to be able to work on and make looks good. Ekiti as a state has fair roads linking towns and villages to each other compare to so many states in Nigeria and the good news is that, Fayemi constructed more roads in some towns and villages recently too. Ikun Diary Farm.... A great project that I would love to see more of it. So if I'm to rate him, I will give him 4.5/10. I hope BAO be better.

Thank you very much for your candid response.

I doubt Gov Fayemi can complete all his projects (rehabilitation of roads,
airport project, the bus terminal, Ekiti Knowledge zone etc)

before he leaves office in October.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by KashApp: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tonim:

Thank you very much for your candid response.

I doubt Gov Fayemi can complete all his projects (rehabilitation of roads,
airport project, the bus terminal, Ekiti Knowledge zone etc)

before he leaves office in October.

I don't think he can complete the Ado - Ifaki road. The project is very slow now....in fact, they are not even working for like a month plus now. The airport should be completed and commissioned before he leaves office and also the bus terminal but the rest, I'm not sure. They are working seriously at the airport and I'm sure that's because it is useful to them (Politicians).

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by beulah76: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
SDP bought at the rate of #3000 per voter while APC bought at the rate of #5000 per voter, highest bidder won the race.
Congratulations to the winner of the race.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by emerged01(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
Is Segun Oni not part of the corrupt system? Him money that was why he lose.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by victorsola: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Storyupdate:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/ekiti-gov-poll-unacceptable-jolayemi-segun-onis-spokesman/amp/
person wey use 105000 vote pass you . That margin is too much even if votes were bought it’s still shows they voted apc still.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Even though APC did blatant vote buying, Oni should support him for the betterment of the state? You think the state can get better when we allow illegality to thrive?

No wonder we're were we are! We accept corruption without fighting
KashApp:
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Tejiri41: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
KashApp:
So easy to say!
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Cromagnon: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
LibertyRep:
...as if Segun Oni was not part of them until recently.

Considering the magnitude of economic downtown occasioned by this rudderless government, one would have expected APC to lose elections before midday of the election day, but apparently some people are still in love with their chains.
Nah, they just remember their chains are better than barbed wire of Pdp 16 yrs of waste.
Re: Ekiti Election Results Are Unacceptable - Jolayemi, Segun Oni’s Spokesman by Cromagnon: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Onyipk:

This is the kind of speech that has kept Nigeria where it is today. We all know peace is needed but sitting continuously on kegs of gun powder will only lead to explosion someday.
go start am na since you be revolutionary
Lazy yoot de find maga to do him dirty work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA / Vehicles Conveying 56,750 Ammunition Intercepted In Oyo State / Julius Berger Completes Abuja National Stadium Rehabilitation, Hands Over TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.