Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped (24110 Views)

Kidnappers Release Former NFF Secretary, Ex-eagles Assistant Coach / 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested / Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let him pay ransom out of the embezzled NFF fund.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions.

What has ending SARS got to do with the insecurity in Nigeria?

Is it Yahoo boys that are kidnapping people?

Did Nigerian police force end because of endsars?

Are you saying because of endsars, the nigerian police force doesn't do anything again about crimes?
In any force, you have different units, SARS was for kidnappers and violent criminals, since their disbandment, no other unit has been formed to take their place, this is what is causing all these violent crimes to escalate and perpetuate.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Ofadaman(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's normal , he should pay and move on..

There'd soon be ransom insurance
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Canada2021: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mastakija:
yes sir
And yes im in both lagos and Ogun state ib too
can I get your number so I dm you on whatsapp
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Kidnappers are becoming audacious by the day because they know they will never be caught ...

Buhari will forgive them if caught.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Mastakija(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Canada2021:
can I get your number so I dm you on whatsapp
yh sure
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Bbbw: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Really
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by smileyoo: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Kidnappers are becoming audacious by the day because they know they will never be caught ...

lol. even when they are to be caught, they will still be forgiven.
why wouldn't they becoming audacious ? because head or tail, they are simply on the winning side.

1 Like

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by naija4life247: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
ojun50:
And some people will still want there great grandfather to rule them

When your great grandson Goatluck Jonathan was ruling, it was same story.

Your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come out and contest against the Jagaban Borgu
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by naija4life247: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
PresidObi:
We must have to take back Nigeria, see how everything has turned badly. We need a president with speed and accuracy, we need a young president who can hire the most competent people to instill the best security architecture for Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi for president, our security will become much better.

Will Peter Pandora Obituary use Kong Fu or Judo to fight bandits and kidnappers? If not, then let me tell you that Tinubu is closer to Northerners who form 85% of the security agencies, and so he will do better.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by adeola538: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
I no like this kind of update wey you throw give me Which kind talk be dis one nah I no like this kind of update wey you throw give me Which kind talk be dis one nah ...
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Theunbothered: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
The elites are not safe even, don't worry, soon Buhari will touch everyone.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by package7(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
What a good news? May he never come back.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by CheapHomes1: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fairmedia:

In any force, you have different units, SARS was for kidnappers and violent criminals, since their disbandment, no other unit has been formed to take their place, this is what is causing all these violent crimes to escalate and perpetuate.

You haven't answered my questions.

What has ending SARS got to do with the insecurity in Nigeria?

Is it Yahoo boys that are kidnapping people?

Did Nigerian police force end because of endsars?

Are you saying because of endsars, the nigerian police force doesn't do anything again about crimes?

1 Like

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Adeyeye123: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
God have mercy.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Villager01(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
God help this Country.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by favour32(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Atiku Brain.......55%
Bola brain........60%
Peter brain......85%

Who you go vote for wey dey smart?
If you doubt am....make the three come for open debate make we fire them sensitive questions.
You go know say na true.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by OdogwuBlog: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
rayvelez:
Sani Toro back of back then e sure me say nah bandits work. Top
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by tundeabib1: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
naija4life247:

Will Peter Pandora Obituary use Kong Fu or Judo to fight bandits and kidnappers? If not, then let me tell you that Tinubu is closer to Northerners who form 85% of the security agencies, and so he will do better.
I can't stop laughing......... Dem no no say the matter wey dey ground don pass Peter Obi. It doesn't take only the knowledge of economics to rule a culturally diverse and over ethnicitised country like Nigeria. You need good application of diplomacy, charisma across the board and wider acceptability amongst the age groups. More importantly, one must be able to break the cabals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk / Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card / Man Steals 150 Cows In Minna, Kills 50 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.