Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped (24097 Views)

Kidnappers Release Former NFF Secretary, Ex-eagles Assistant Coach / 14-Year-Old Zamfara Bandit, Sani Suleiman, Who Rapes Female Victims Arrested / Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Maxymilliano(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2022
The former Secretary-General of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Sani Toro, has been kidnapped.

The former NFF scribe was kidnapped Saturday on his way from Abuja to Bauchi after reportedly attending the wedding ceremony of the son of former NFF President Aminu Maigari

The Bauchi State Police Public Relations Officer, Ahmed Wakili, while confirming the abduction to PREMIUM TIMES, said he is not privy to the full details of the incident as it happened outside his state.

“Yes, the news is true. I got across to one of his sons, who told me he was abducted around Akwanga road in Nasarawa while returning from Abuja. Other details when I get them will be communicated to you,” Mr Wakili said.

Mr Toro was reportedly kidnapped alongside a former Assistant Coach of the Super Eagles, Garba Yila.

The identities of the kidnappers have not been ascertained and they have yet to communicate with the family for ransom, PREMIUM TIMES learnt.

Kidnap for ransom is rampant in many states in Nigeria and is carried out by various armed groups.

More details later…

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/537948-former-nff-secretary-general-sani-toro-kidnapped.html

2 Shares

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by rayvelez(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Sani Toro back of back then e sure me say nah bandits work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by ojun50(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2022
And some people will still want there great grandfather to rule them

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2022
its normal,wish him quick return

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by PresidObi: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2022
We must have to take back Nigeria, see how everything has turned badly. We need a president with speed and accuracy, we need a young president who can hire the most competent people to instill the best security architecture for Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi for president, our security will become much better.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Maxymilliano(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Kidnappers are becoming audacious by the day because they know they will never be caught ...

15 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Ezedon(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fulani Herdsmen Zukwanuike

10 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by CelebrityQueen(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2022

rubbery, kidnapping, killing,,hunger, crime of all sort is the trending things in Nigeria for now.but its majorly affecting the innocent Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Omoslim26: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm e don dey reach their dormot small small shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Elock1: 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
sad
Omo e Don dey reach all man small small
Oluwa Abeg, Daddy carry me dey go abroad abeg.
Omoslim26:
Hmm e don dey reach their dormot small small shocked

My man, except you dey Yankee just know say you follow for that "their"

I just say make I update u.

16 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by MrCGPA(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Elrufi said they are Business people. That lucrative business might linger in Nigeria. My surprise is why the country is adamant on deployment of exact point tracking device to stop this bulshit. Every call made is passed through a particular Cell on the Sectoral Antenna. We need to align with twenty first Century realities.

12 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Iblak: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
The news of kidnapping and insecurity pops up every day now. I feel so sad for a country that was once the giant of Africa

Do you need a free Bible? Check my signature. Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by abobote: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
The most lucrative business, after politics.

Our security is in our hand. Imagine a country without a president

1 Like

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by kponkedenge(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Insecurity for PDP no reach this one wey una use propaganda pursue them. Now it's worse under APC, yet people still dey queue for 5k Naira to vote them.

Na una sabi.

9 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Buhari's people at work again
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by haconjy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations to him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by obembet(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Sunday to all
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by RaptObserver: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nasarawa always in the news for kidnapping
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Zelenskyy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
The APC Government and Party should hide their face in shame...

Tinubu should hide his face in shame...

Having criticized Jonathan for his inability to curb Insecurity in the nation, what have they done after 7+ years in office...

There is Vawulence and Insecurity all over the nation and this Useless APC is still expecting Nigerians to vote for them... ?

APC must Fall.... APC must Fail

3 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Omoslim26: 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Elock1:
sad
Omo e Don dey reach all man small small
Oluwa Abeg, Daddy carry me dey go abroad abeg.

My man, except you dey Yankee just know say you follow for that "their"

I just say make I update u.

I no like this kind of update wey you throw give me angry
Which kind talk be dis one nah angry

3 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by bluefilm: 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is serious
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by chigoziri2403(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
He would not have been kidnapped if he was still in office and surrounded by heavily armed security
Everyone occupying an office would leave that office one day, no more state sponsored security
When you are in an office and have the chance to change something, don't hesitate.... nobody knows tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by DropsMic(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ehya
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Elock1: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omoslim26:

I no like this kind of update wey you throw give me angry
Which kind talk be dis one nah angry
Lol na naija we dey anything can happen.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by louis07(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
That's good is business as usual
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Mastakija(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eni aamo o baku ko kan wa
(If u know u know grin)

Pencil portrait dey o my ppl

This is the price and d sample
D:12x16 =16k
E: 16X20 =20K
F: 20X24 = 27K
G: 24X30 =36K

2 Likes

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by Mindlog: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sani Toro chop money for NFA of those days.
Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by SIMONEKPA7: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Forget the country is gone.
Nigerians played into the hands of Yahoo boiz by ending SARS. Now everywhere don scatter. We never had it bad like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped by cp3o: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
kponkedenge:
Insecurity for PDP no reach this one wey una use propaganda pursue them. Now it's worse under APC, yet people still dey queue for 5k Naira to vote them.

Na una sabi.

Simply because they are pursuing a religious agenda. Meanwhile, the individual spearheading the agenda is busy making tons of money for himself and a minute few, relocating even the office of za oza room to Dubai, and the rest of the faithful are left to tackle the insecurity and hunger alone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Killed In Sowutuom, Ghana / Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi / Boy Stabs His Neighbour To Death In Katsina After Robbery Operation. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.