Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It (1194 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Make we no Lie Abuja is a very beautiful city , Lagos is a waste yard compared to ABJ.

Lagos an over hyped city but e no fine at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by immortalcrown(m): 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Those who handled Lagos are in Abuja. It is a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lagos is the economic power house of Nigeria but Abuja is the most beautiful city in west Africa.

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Kingozymandias(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Is there any need to compare?

With time Lagos will catch up to Abuja I believe so and with time other states will catch up too

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Is there any need to compare?

With time Lagos will catch up to Abuja I believe so and with time other states will catch up too

Lol it's almost impossible for any states to catch up with Lagos in economic development and Abuja in infrastructure.

Not in the next 30 years at least.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Abuja an big man place

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
Those who handled Lagos are in Abuja. It is a matter of time.

It's true sha
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Kingozymandias(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Lol it's almost impossible for any states to catch up with Lagos in economic development and Abuja in infrastructure.

Not in the next 30 years at least.

There you go again talking like a 2 year old. Shows you have never left Nigeria and don't understand the concept of good leadership.

The moment good leaders are elected anywhere the state will catch up.

See Ebonyi. I can boldly tell you that Ebonyi is catching up to Lagos ... If another good leader takes over form umahi trust me it will catch up..Same.with Kano and Kaduna
These three states are not far behind Lagos and they are on the right track

Stop being ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

There you go again tlakimg like a 2 year old. Shows you have never left Nigeria and don't understand the concept of good leadership.

See Ebonyi. I can boldly tell you that Ebonyi is catching up to Lagos ... If another good leader takes over form umahi trust me it will catch up..Same.with Kano and Kaduna

Stop being ignorant

Ebonyi is catching up to Lagos?

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

There you go again tlakimg like a 2 year old. Shows you have never left Nigeria and don't understand the concept of good leadership.

Stop being ignorant

See let me tell you the truth. I follow and keep track of every state in Nigeria.

Abuja and Lagos are like New York and Washington DC of Nigeria. Kaduna, Kano, Ebonyi and Anambara can be like Chicago at best.

This means they won't be far behind, while Lagos and Abuja are ahead.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Kingozymandias(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

See let me tell you the truth. I follow and keep track of every state in Nigeria.

Abuja and Lagos are like New York and Washington DC of Nigeria. Kaduna, Kano, Ebonyi and Anambara can be like Chicago at best.

This means they won't be far behind, while Lagos and Abuja are ahead.

This is what I said they will catch up eventually
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Omo Lagos is just a smelly, overhyped state. Forget the stupid hustle and bustle; I rather stay in Abuja and live longer.

Abuja

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Kingozymandias(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

grin

Bros I am not from Ebonyi but Yes a resounding. Yes

You need to visit the state and see tmfor yourself

I 2as a doubter too until I went there

Have you asked yourself why that state is the only state buhari has visited twice and slept over on both occasions?

He has never slept over even in Lagos..these are facts you can verify yourself
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

This is what I said they will catch up eventually

I believe kaduna and kano have overtake Lagos in infrastructure but they have a long journey economic wise.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

grin

He has a point, travel to other States and you will know lagos is shit when compared to this places infrastructure wise.

Abuja

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bros I am not from Ebonyi but Yes a resounding. Yes

You need to visit the state and see tmfor yourself

I 2as a doubter too until I went there

Have you asked yourself why that state is the only state buhari has visited twice and slept over on both occasions?

He has never slept over even in Lagos..these are facts you can verify yourself

Sleeping over has nothing to do with catching up.

There are just too many metrics to determine such statement which clearly cannnot be the case.

Ebonyi is not a hub for several industries but Lagos is for Marine, air, music, IT, real estates, entertainment, sports etc.

The gateway to Nigeria and the number 1 investment and tourism destination.

Infrastructure wise Ebonyi is not even at the level of Yaba talk less of Lagos.

C'mon now.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Note:

Some of use have been into the interior of Ebonyi.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

There are just too many metrics to determine such statement which clearly cannnot be the case.

Ebonyi is not a hub for several industries but Lagos is for Marine, air, music, IT, real estates, entertainment, sports etc.

C'mon now.

In economic activities most states have a long way to go as lagos is way ahead. But I fit list 5 states that beat lagos hands down, infrastructure wise.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

He has a point, travel to other States and you will know lagos is shit when compared to this places infrastructure wise.

Abuja

See, ive been to all states of Nigeria except North East.

Been to so many countries that i cant count.

In terms of some infrastructure in the main metropolis - Abuja beats Lagos but not in all things.

Infrastructure has gone beyond just roads and gutter - today ir includes internet penetration and usage.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

In economic activities most states have a long way to go as lagos is way ahead. But I fit list 5 states that beat lagos hands down, infrastructure wise.

Not one state.

None.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Kingozymandias(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

C'mon now.

Hahahahaha

You are a kid. You haven't been to Eboyin and I am certain you see Lagos as New York grin

Infrastructure wise Eboyin isn't far behind Lagos at all.

I am telling you this as a matter of fact

Get off nairaland and travel and see.thimgs

Your village isn't a whole world kid
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

See, I've been to all states of Nigeria except the North East.

Been to so many countries that I cant count.

In terms of some infrastructure in the central metropolis - Abuja beats Lagos but not in all things.

Infrastructure has gone beyond roads and gutter - today, it includes internet penetration and usage.

Name the infrastructure criteria you want us to use in measuring. Then let's start with kano kaduna or Port Harcourt or UYO VS Lagos in infrastructure.

Abuja na big boy, so I won't use it.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Not one state.

None.

Pick from the list below let me trash lagos today.

Kano

Port Harcourt

Kaduna

Uyo

Asaba
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Hahahahaha

You are a kid. You haven't been to Eboyin and I am certain you see Lagos as New York grin

Infrastructure wise Eboyin isn't far behind Lagos at all.

I am telling you this as a matter of fact

Get off nairaland and travel and see.thimgs

Your village isn't a whole world kid

See person wey say i never go Ebonyi.

You sabi where be Yahe?

Ebonyi till date has issues of river blindness and Guineaworm.

Not knocking the state because it has come a long way but comparing it to Lagos.

Are you serious?

By the way, write the number of countries you have visited let's compare notes.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Pick from the list below let me trash lagos today.

Kano

Port Harcourt

Kaduna

Uyo

Asaba

grin

Asaba sef dey make me laugh.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

grin

Asaba sef dey make me laugh.

Oya see as Asaba be

Make shame catch you small

No show me buildings ohh.

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Name the infrastructure criteria you want us to use in measuring. Then let's start with kano kaduna or Port Harcourt or UYO VS Lagos in infrastructure.

Abuja na big boy, so I won't use it.

Lets start with electricty.

What % of the land mass is connected to the grid in Kaduna?

Internet penetration - same criteria.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Oya see as Asaba be

Face palm.

grin
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Oya see as Asaba be

After Nnebisi and Awain road, wetin dey Asaba?
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Lets start with electricty.

What % of the land mass is connected to the grid in Kaduna?

Internet penetration - same criteria.

Lol every fuckin aspect of kaduna city in connected to electricity and internet.

This is an insult def, even bandit ravaged local government have up to 16 hours electricity supply (which is excellent by Nigerian standard)

Not to talk of kaduna city.

I stay kaduna and internet is everywhere in the city.

This is an big insult sef
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Lol every fuckin aspect of kaduna city in connected to electricity and internet.

This is an insult def, even bandit ravaged local government have up to 16 hours electricity supply (which is excellent by Nigerian standard)

Not to talk of kaduna city.

I stay kaduna and internet is everywhere in the city.

This is an big insult sef

Electricity penetration density.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Percentage-of-households-with-electricity-access-in-the-different-States-in-Nigeria_fig1_277959845

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Electricity penetration density.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Percentage-of-households-with-electricity-access-in-the-different-States-in-Nigeria_fig1_277959845

Why you dey show me entire state I dey talk city you dey talk States.

Let's compare kaduna city to Lagos city not state. If we want take electricity compere, you will notice it's smaller States that have high electricity access.

Kaduna for swallow lagos 7x but that's for another day. Let's compare kaduna city to lagos city.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intent To Return Home After Studying In Canada??? / I Need Your Help! / Please Recommend A Good And Not To Expensive School In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.