Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It (1247 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Why you dey show me entire state I dey talk city you dey talk States.

Let's compare kaduna city to Lagos city not state. If we want take electricity compere, you will notice it's smaller States that have high electricity access.

Kaduna for swallow lagos 7x but that's for another day. Let's compare kaduna city to lagos city.

Youve gone to city?

You've moved the target.

No be same Kaduna wey Kawo dey abi na another Kaduna you dey talk?
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Youve gone to city?

You've moved the target.

No be same Kaduna wey Kawo dey abi na another Kaduna you dey talk?

I was comparing cities not State. How often do you see people comparing the state of California to Florida.

Instead you see people compering Los Angeles to Miami
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

I was comparing cities not State. How often do you see people comparing the state of California to Florida.

Instead you see people compering Los Angeles to Miami

Na me write this or na you?

This is an insult def, even bandit ravaged local government have up to 16 hours electricity supply (which is excellent by Nigerian standard)
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by dreamxhaser: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

Na me write this or na you?

This is an insult def, even bandit ravaged local government have up to 16 hours electricity supply (which is excellent by Nigerian standard)

Lol every fuckin aspect of kaduna city in connected to electricity and internet.

Not to talk of kaduna city.

I stay kaduna and internet is everywhere in the city.

This is an big insult sef

Lol read the bold part, I was just using brinin gwari as a base line.
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by Golan007: 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Lol every fuckin aspect of kaduna city in connected to electricity and internet.

Not to talk of kaduna city.

I stay kaduna and internet is everywhere in the city.

This is an big insult sef

Lol read the bold part, I was just using brinin gwari as a base line.

Guy stop shifting the argument.

Despite the teeming population straining the infrastructure of Lagos, the city thrives.

Give it up already.

When Lagos sets up 10 malls, the other cities begin to set up shopping plazas.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by AfonjaConehead: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Make we no Lie Abuja is a very beautiful city , Lagos is a waste yard compared to ABJ.

Lagos an over hyped city but e no fine at all
People like iamgrey5 and co saw this from same op and were mute..
If it were an Igbo person, AHHHHHHHH,thread would've hit 10 pages in a minute like they be doing now in his other thread
Re: Abuja Is A Very Beautiful City, Lagos Is A Waste Yard Compared It by OVB123: 12:35pm On May 01, 2023
Golan007:

Ebonyi is catching up to Lagos?
grin
D whole thing no tire you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: Lakowe Lakes & Beach Resort, Lagos / I'm Almost 29, I'm Failing, I Need To Japa, Cheapest Way To Move To The US / Canadian Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.