Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,336 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) (1741 Views)

Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family / Georgia Woman Makes Her 5-Year-Old Daughter Pay Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Moniobritish: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Woman takes her 5-year-old son on a spa date, some cr!.ticize her (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/woman-takes-her-5-year-old-son-on-a-spa-date-some-cr-ticize-her-photos/

1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is how it starts o. Where the hell is the boy's father?

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
What is spa date please undecided... Nairaland people will soon come for me sad
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Yungstallion: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nice one

Happy fathers day to all fathers out there smiley smiley
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Boogyman557: 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool Which 1 come be Spa date, abi na SPAGHETTI dem dey CHOP for der!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Single mother sported. I told my wife point blank that she should forget going to spa. I will do the job without pay. How can you explain to me that a fresh dude will be massaging your body and you will not feel Hot.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Mindlog: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bruno3000:

Probably living his life away from him or may be present and is okay with it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by tillaman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Say hello to the Mom of the year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Oizee(f): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Her life her decisions
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by pozehnani(f): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
What is spa date please undecided... Nairaland people will soon come for me sad

I think he meant spa session where you get a full body massage and pampering.
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Deborah98(f): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
pozehnani:

I think he meant spa session where you get a full body massage and pampering.
Oh okay. Thanks sis...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by pozehnani(f): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Deborah98:
Oh okay. Thanks sis...

You're welcome.
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bruno3000:

Shey boys cannot get massages again ni?
It'll help him be more relaxed and concentrate better. cheesy
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by bukatyne(f): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Samfloxin:
Single mother sported. I told my wife point blank that she should forget going to spa. I will do the job without pay. How can you explain to me that a fresh dude will be massaging your body and you will not feel Hot.

Hahahahahaha

There are more female masseuse than male.

So it necessarily wouldn't be a male to offer the service.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
'Nigerian' men and women are extremely hard to understand.

Marry a terrible man, complain about him to no end then train your son to be a replica of that man.

It is well.
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
bukatyne:
'Nigerian' men and women are extremely hard to understand.

Marry a terrible man, complain about him to no end then train your son to be a replica of that man.

It is well.
....Or even worse. I can't just understand
Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bruno3000:

The father may be a dead beat dad or he approves of the date.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:59am On Jun 20, 2022
Samfloxin:
grin grin grin grin
Your comment na rib cracker....

Please don't allow her o..lol I wonder how one can get a full body massage without feelings to complete happy ending..unless the person no dey active.. grin

Just perfect your massage skills. She massage you, you massage her.. cheesy
If need be, get shea butter and the necessary massage oil.

Massage should be a must for couples, After the daily stress..It is important to relax the body..And the deep sleep that comes after everything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
I am in the middle of an important project. A kindlife saver should kindly recharge 500 naira card for me please Airtel 080.8251297.4

(1) (Reply)

How The Spirit Of My Late Mother Stopped Me From Committing Suicide Yesterday / ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### / Let The Truth Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.