Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji (9341 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose / Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by sojiboy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
...says his election will guarantee sustainable development

The Governor of Ekiti State, Dr Kayode Fayemi has congratulated Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji, on his victory at Saturday's governorship election in the state.

Dr Fayemi also congratulated the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the victory as well as the Ekiti electorate, whom he said made an informed decision.

The Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC) has declared Oyebanji, the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate and former Secretary to the State Government as winner of the election having pulled a total 187,057 votes in the keenly contested election.

Dr Fayemi in a congratulatory message in Ado- Ekiti on Sunday, described Oyebanji's victory as well deserved, adding that it was a befitting honour for a man who, in the last three decades, had committed his time, energy, talent and resources to the development of the state.

"Ekiti people have spoken loud and clear. The outcome of the election has shown that Ekiti people are honourable people, who always support and reward leaders who have served them diligently and faithfully.

"I have no doubt that the new Governor- elect will serve Ekiti people even more diligently, and create opportunities for other young people."

" Hearty congratulations to our own BAO, the Governor- elect, and a bigger congratulations to our party, APC. The biggest accolade goes to the good people of Ekiti State for their display of civility throughout the electioneering period.

Governor Fayemi also saluted the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for its innovations that made the electoral process seamless and effective and the security agencies for the peaceful conduct of the election.

Yinka Oyebode
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=330455245945707&id=100069437032705

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Fira09(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
We stand with APC,stand with TINUBU AKA JAGABAN .

For those still supporting OBIDIENT ,am sorry to say this.

YOU GUYS ARE WASTING YOUR TIME.

Am I right JAGABAN supporters.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by triple996(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
We move

Waillers grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
A well deserved victory,it'll be nearly impossible for any opposition party to win APC with the wide margin they have in Ekiti election,hope they reciprocate this in subsequent elections

6 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Richardonald(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
I hope tinubu will not refer Ekiti gov. Elect as
eleyi' when he campaign in Ekiti next year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by AnambraPrince: 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Toneypen247(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
The congratulation go reach everybody grin grin

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC 2023 congratulations Sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Viraltrends123: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
While, Obi is in Egypt learning solar panel installation grin

10 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by NaughtyBrainiac: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations to him.

Fayemi sef don begin dey turn God Father for Ekiti small small be that grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by JagabanLagos: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
The coast is clear.

The margin will be wider for the presidential election.

Jagaban a done deal. The man who will pilot Nigeria to the destined land

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by AntiChristian: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
When will Labor party congratulate the winner?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Richardonald:
I hope tinubu will not refer Ekiti gov. Elect as
eleyi' when he campaign in Ekiti next year
That's his nickname now and he's enjoying it

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by DrChukki: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Awise09(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
To o ba she emi eleyi eba ma win election 2022 governor election ke
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by YorubaKinging: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
The end is near

Yoruba nation will be achieved without bloodshed

Donald trump will die in office

Yoruba the most loved tribe in the world

Judah

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by sojayy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu everywhere like the air u breathe, haters be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Treasure17(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti people still in love with their oppressors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Mushlag: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congrats
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Prettylima(f): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
It is well angry
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:

Won't it be right for you to support your Candidate in Peace and least mention others own?

The Truth is, the real problem we have is not just with the politicians only but with we, the very citizens who goes with the crew of calling "Black White and white Black"...

whether you vote in the right candidate the outcome will hit all men whether in good favour or in bad favour! undecided...

And my essence of quoting you is for us to start reasoning with ourselves and ask the Question:

The Person I'm in Support of, is HE Worth it

Thanks

Like and Share for the Truth

Mr Learned

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ekiti State - Ile Iyi, Ile Eye, i. e. The Land of Honour. Wouldst to God we could say that about the other lands where Dishonour rules the minds of the Greedy, thus enabling brother to sell off brother in preference to total Strangers who they had hitherto proclaim as the Authors of their marginalisation and exclusion. (Those votes at the MKO Abiola Pavilion in Abuja were not given gratis, if you must know! There's a price tag to each and every vote, when brothers sold Ofune na Ofuna in exchange for Fulani dollars). May God prevent me from telling me myself that the soup of my mother's wicked rival is more delicious than my mother's, just because of EXPEDIENCY.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
A well deserved victory,it'll be nearly impossible for any opposition party to win APC with the wide margin they have in Ekiti election,hope they reciprocate this in subsequent elections

Obi and Atiku in the mud!

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Treasure17:

As a matter of fact, we love them.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Treasure17(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Okealaaye:

As a matter of fact, we love them.
E continue.
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Treasure17:

E continue.

Shouldn't be your headache! Don't you have enough personal problems to cope with?

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:

You are 1000 percent on point.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by AlphaTaikun: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
sojiboy:

...says his election will guarantee sustainable development

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=330455245945707&id=100069437032705
Congratulations to BAO.
#Ekiti
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by Manofsteel2013(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congrats!!!!!
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji by adekolaelect(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
Treasure17:
Wailling in style....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day 2023 / The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures) / President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.