Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity (18826 Views)

Fayemi Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji / Fayemi Congratulates Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate / Fayemi Congratulates Akeredolu On Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by AngelGabbyShara(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Fayemi congratulates Tinubu, proposes government of national unity

Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the former governor of Ekiti State and immediate past Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF), has congratulated Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on his victory in the 2023 presidential election.

Fayemi commended the political resilience, brilliance, and shrewdness of Tinubu, stating that over the years, the new President-Elect had mentored a vast number of Nigeria’s political leadership and worked hard to develop and sustain progressive ideology in Nigeria.

In the statement issued on his behalf by Ahmad Sajoh, the head of the Fayemi Media Office in Abuja, the former governor, said that ‘’Tinubu was the leader of opposition politics when it was not fashionable to be in the opposition in Nigeria, but through hard work, foresight, and compromise, he, working with other leaders, formed the APC, which has now won three consecutive presidential elections. “

Excerpts of the Statement from Dr. Fayemi:

’I congratulate the president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his victory in the 2023 presidential election. It was a hard-fought win, which demonstrates the crowning of Asiwaju’s efforts and vision for Nigeria.

‘’With the Asiwaju I know, I trust that his administration will fight for the interests of ordinary Nigerians and work hard to achieve our national goals of peace, unity, and economic prosperity. While Asiwaju might have been the presidential candidate of the APC, he would be President of all Nigerians and promote unity, equity, and fairness.

‘’I thank all members of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) and loyal party men and women across the length and breadth of the country who worked hard for our Party’s victory at the polls. This victory would not have been possible without the diligence and faithfulness of our members.

‘’I also wish to thank Nigerians who have trusted our party with presidential leadership again. I want to assure Nigerians that we will not disappoint and implement as faithfully as possible our presidential campaign manifesto.

’I use this opportunity to reiterate my earlier appeal that political leaders and actors should shun inflammatory remarks, and encourage their followers to do the same. We cannot burn down our country or truncate this precious democracy because of one electoral loss. There will be more electoral opportunities in future

“I would also like to urge the victorious candidate and our party to seriously consider a government of national unity given the excellent performance of the opposition political parties. In this historic election cycle, there is no victor and no vanquished. This is not a time for triumphalism but a time to celebrate the resilience of ordinary Nigerians with sobriety.”

Signed
Mallam Ahmad Sajoh,
Head Fayemi Media Office, Abuja

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid032KZ76M1EFiRXM46ErSM62m5k7i7btck6xVPSavfvWhxnfkJ1FaNrfoHg9C58K38hl&id=100000223680706&mibextid=Nif5oz

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu "won" But Nigeria Mourns

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by SlurUsername1: 9:06am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
Tinubu cannot win APC primaries
Tinubu is used and dump
Buhari is working for Atiku
Northerners cannot leave their Son and vote for tinubu.
You think Tinubu will win votes in Southwest and Atiku and kwakwanso won't win votes in the North?
Tinubu cannot win the elections
Tinubu will not be declared President by INEC

If you made these statements, I hope you're still alive to see how wrong you were and how God put u all to shame.

Purge yourselves of Hate, it will do u no good.
And Never say NEVER unless you're GOD

88 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Freshtruth(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Asiwaju has proven to me with money you can buy anything including your country. The man buy both him haters with money Chai owodada.
Person buy Lagos come still buy the biggest black nation on earth at his old age grin
Tinubu you get Level even if you die you Enjoy the life to the fullest

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Xbobtage: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
To those tinubu supporters celebrating his victory, and mocking Obidients Let me help you understand what you are celebrating.

You are celebrating Business as Usual. The tinubu that Governed Lagos and the one who contested for president are two different people, The New Tinubu is not strong enough to oversee the job of the president, he will have proxys running the country. So all the known Big thieves who are only there to continue looting nigeria will be announced as cabinet members, and top political posts. Ganduje, Orji Kalu, El rufai, Akpabio, Yahaya Bello etc.

= 2,000 naira per dollar loading
= Fuel Subsidy will be cancelled, but the criminality surrounding the petroleum sector will remain. Fuel will become 700 naira per liter.
- ASUU strikes and degradation of the Nigerian Educational system continue, Bachelors Degree 6 to 7 years to complete.
= Armed Agitations , Kidnapping, will continue, as the corruption bedeviling the Nigerian Armed forces makes it unable to fight at all these fronts.
= Mass emigration of Skilled Proffessionals, We already saw the Beginning, Doctors, Engineers have NO reason to work here based on the over inflation and devaluation of the nigerian naira.
= Price of Bread 3,000 naira, Bag of Rice 150K, Price of local flight 300k etc.
= A very dangerous tribal and religious divide is now the new normal.

Nigeria has missed an opportunity to prevent what was coming. You were warned

You are mocking Igbo and people from the SS, mocking Nigerians who were fighting for a better future just so you can come online and brag about your tribe. Were Igbo people the only ones exchanging dollar for 750naira? Good Luck to the Nigeria you voted for.

Regardless I continue to urge Obidients to not fall for Violence and destruction of Public Property as a way to vent anger, this will only come back to haunt the already suffering masses. The Election was Obviously massively rigged, but let Obi fight through courts.

I truly do feel sorry for those who have nothing, got woke and walked outside the tribal lines to Identify with candidates that would truly make this country better. May God see you all through these difficult times and those coming ahead.

To those quoting me, I ve been a Billionaire in Naira Since Jonathan was President. I was going to share over 20million naira to Nairalanders if Obi had won, check my previous messages. I started slowing moving out of Nigeria in the Early 2000s and when I saw how quickly the naira devalued during covid I sold over 80% of all my assets in the country keeping only real estates of sentimental value. I am not religious neither have I made money through Political Theft or Criminality unlike the Tinubu that you worship. Even though I am giving a lot to family and friends back home in Nigeria, I am employing foreigners and creating wealth in my new environment, Big loss to Nigeria, not what my father would have thought when he was fighting to put me through school as a child. I would love to come back and be as productive as I am abroad in Nigeria but the outlook of the country looks completely hopeless, why should anyone who has all these amazing international options choose to bother themself with the trouble of dealing with Nigeria? Obviously all that is left is an emotional attachment when we see what the country has become. All I have to do is stop reading Nairaland/Nigerian News and all my nigerian problems disappears. Again I really feel sorry for the Nigerian Masses, including those who let tribal and religious sentiments to vote Business as usual.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations Jagaban

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Brian47(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Like I'll start learning how to speak yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by zinaunreal(m): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Scam election. Couldn't even be smart enough to cover their tracks and you expect that Nigerians will brush it aside

8 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by accordadoga(f): 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
WHO COME BE THE SACRIFICE NOW

Like, if it's the FRAUD in black suit.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Jesuschristus: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
We will unite those who want unity,as for the trouble makers,they will collect wotowoto

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Karlifate: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Nigerians especially the indigenous people had opted for a New Nigeria for a number of reasons but most people are shortsighted. I can tell you that Tinubu "won" but Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Efik, Igala, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau etc lost big. No one won except Tinubu.
Tinubu can't fight the evil he is a part of. The cry, the condolences, the burials unfortunately will continue because nothing actually has changed. We have got into a more dangerous situation. Tinubu by the virtue of his desperate lifestyle, party affiliation, mental strength, religious affiliation lacks the will to stand and even look at the faces of the monsters destroying and killing Nigerians. It's a matter of time those who think they've won will realize we have all actually lost. Tinubu's government is a spaceship heading to an unknown destination, pray it doesn't end in Afghanistan.

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Pleasant01: 9:08am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Yoruba? Hausa ?..... lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by sofeo(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Titilayo4life: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by fredoooooo: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Fayemi God bless you for your contributions... omo yooba atata

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
grin
I'm still wondering why Obi and Atiku are yet to call their president,abi the corn wey Tinubu use dem take harvest never reach dem? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Dannyset(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
grin

We will talk about National Unity in his second term. But for now, we will make them cry like a baby that they are.

Awon omo ko niran.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by localblood(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
😂😂
sanusideunifier:

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by seanwilliam(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Who is your president again?
Like for tinubu share for obi grin

29 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by MiztaDynameek: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Fayimi must collect minister

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Trust22(m): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Goodlady(f): 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Good move
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by bhella10: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations my incoming President

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by tk4radi: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok.

Dear @inecnigeria,

How did Kwankwaso get 4,243 votes in Aboh Mbaise LGA and a total of 1,536 votes in the entire Imo state?

Professor Mahmood Yakubu and everyone complicit in this rigging
will be alive and watch their body decompose.

WTF!

Source:
https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1630610101760409613?t=8xsQs9HqTAdIEb_WN8RAXw

Even if he got zero in all the other LGAs,, where did all the other Aboh Mbaise LGA results go.??

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by daygee12: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2023
sanusideunifier:

U will continue to mourn for the next 16 years

13 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by jeffoe(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2023
electoral offenders must be punished. the ends is not the issue but the process
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by sonnie10: 9:10am On Mar 01, 2023
With Tinubu as President Lagos would become paradise on earth. Guess which group is strategically positioned and would benefit the most?
From opening of more ports to increase in value of properties.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by PandoraObi: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
victory at last, gathering of vultures and termites have been shattered

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Tribal: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
kiss
Re: Fayemi Congratulates Tinubu, Proposes Government Of National Unity by Owaincouncil: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Government of national unity
Then, Peter obi should be given CBN governor or minister of economics and budget to see if he will be a good presidential material.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Repairs The Bad Portion Of Federal Road In Kabba, Kogi State. / 'Governor Bindow's Thugs' Attack Babachir Lawal's Office (Photos) / Tinubu Visits The Akwa Ibom Council Of Chiefs For Their Royal Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.