Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria (1110 Views)

Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / Checkout One Of The Finest Golf Course We Have In Nigeria / Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle & Golf City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by OyiboUgbo04: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by OyiboUgbo04: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Golf Course Enugu

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by NwaIdeato: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Enugu with its ever beautiful greenery will always be panoramic, but Ugwuanyi and PDP have really failed that state and will be replaced by a more competent party next year, Enugu deserves better than the rubbish it's getting.

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by oilykid(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:
Enugu Golf Course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sZB6QL-AjE
Where is this located in enugu or is this the one in centenary city?
Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by oilykid(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cc lalasticala
Mynd44.. let's get this to the FP please..
Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by OyiboUgbo04: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:

GRA.

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by oilykid(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

GRA.
Ok ..after parklane hospital
Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
OyiboUgbo04:

GRA.

Next to Ekulu primary school!

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by Switruth: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:

i played this golf course years ago. On hole number 12 I hacked the ground mehn na coal I play oh. Lots of coal on the surface of the golf course.

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by christejames(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Beautiful Coal City

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by oilykid(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Switruth:
i played this golf course years ago. On hole number 12 I hacked the ground mehn na coal I play oh. Lots of coal on the surface of the golf course.
Enugu has lots of coal deposit. I think it should be the largest in Nigeria. It's common to find coal everywhere in the state.. if only the coal can be harnessed for something better

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by Switruth: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:

Enugu has lots of coal deposit. I think it should be the largest in Nigeria. It's common to find coal everywhere in the state.. if only the coal can be harnessed for something better
You are very correct. I say I hit ball plenty coal follow the divot. The thing plenty there.
Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by oilykid(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Switruth:
You are very correct. I say I hit ball plenty coal follow the divot. The thing plenty there.
It's a pity that it's just lying there wasting, Even to use it and generate electricity with it embarassed

Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by sixtuso(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Beautiful Environment out there
Re: Enugu Golf Course, Enugu Nigeria by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2022

Haba Nigeria Immigration Service! / Who Can Help Me In Getting Libya Citizen Passport / Air Cargo Shipping From Dubai