Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" (2073 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
SaiOba:
Bro,
I dislike when ur likes are not steady/str8 forward with their statements/discussions. You just changed your goal post.. But if I may ask you, which is my well respected Jagaban from again?
So you see bro having property anywhere/any state in this country isn't a crime.
Have a blessed Day.

Obi was leaving in Lagos. that's a fact. In fact, Ngige, Obi and Obiano are Lagos boys. Obiano is currently residing in Lagos. If Anambra is all that hyped as y'all created in the media, your Governors wouldn't be relocating after their tenure.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
mii4u:

The question remains, which of these two do u honestly think will make a better president?
I can't be repeating myself. If someone created several templates in his state that have been adopted by the federal government and also implemented policies that have attracted lots of foreign investments including the biggests in the world, is there any need for a debate?
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by SaiOba: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bro,
You started a discussion at the first page.. joor stop running from the topic .
I asked you a question and you are yet to answer it. Which state is Jagaban from again?
You didn't answer that and you are bringing a new discuss up.
Noone is hyping the formal capital of Nigeria with Anambra.
Pls answer my question.. Dakun, sit one place..

Pakute:

Obi was leaving in Lagos. that's a fact. In fact, Ngige, Obi and Obiano are Lagos boys. Obiano is currently residing in Lagos. If Anambra is all that hyped as y'all created in the media, your Governors wouldn't be relocating after their tenure.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mycar: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Did his doctor tell you so?
Are you anywhere enlightened than Americans that voted Biden?
And Biden has been misfiring since then. Besides, Americans had no other option at that time, Trump had been dealt upon by chinese corona virus pandemic
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
mycar:

And Biden has been misfiring since then. Besides, Americans had no other option at that time, Trump had been dealt upon by chinese corona virus pandemic
Biden was nominated among equally younger and qualified party's aspirants. Their choice was based of on the strongest and most appealing among them. As it stands, he stands a chance of reelection.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
SaiOba:
Bro,
You started a discussion at the first page.. joor stop running from the topic .
I asked you a question and you are yet to answer it. Which state is Jagaban from again?
You didn't answer that and you are bringing a new discuss up.
Noone is hyping the formal capital of Nigeria with Anambra.
Pls answer my question.. Dakun, sit one place..

You're confused.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by MarketForces: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

What is prudent about him, is it his London properties in the tune of millions of pounds or his multi million apartment in ikoyi?
Obi is a fraud.

Please prove that he acquired those properties during or after his time as Anambra State Governor and get 100k from me.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by MarketForces: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Please lie with dignity. OBIANO IS IN AMERICA, NOT LAGOS. Obi has been doing business in Lagos before Tinubu ever became governor. What is Tinubu doing in Abuja abandoning his iragbiji Community in osun state.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
MarketForces:

Please prove that he acquired those properties during or after his time as Anambra State Governor and get 100k from me.
He even acquired more as Governor that he refused to declare them to the authorities.

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
MarketForces:

Please lie with dignity. OBIANO IS IN AMERICA, NOT LAGOS. Obi has been doing business in Lagos before Tinubu ever became governor. What is Tinubu doing in Abuja abandoning his iragbiji Community in osun state.
Are you the one that released his confiscated passport to him after being released from EFCC custody?

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:
obi have been traveling round Nigeria and outside Nigeria since this year. His base in Nigeria still remains onitsha..
Boss he is in Lagos. I support him too.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mycar: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Biden was nominated among equally younger and qualified party's aspirants. Their choice was based of on the strongest and most appealing among them. As it stands, he stands a chance of reelection.
Don't forget that America has a good health care system, Bidem may not have to travel to get medical attention whereas Tinubu will and mind you, America has a good age database system while the same thing can't be said about Nigeria ,hence we judge based on physical appearance.
Finally, America has a solid solid system that you may not need physical energy to run, Nigerian problem is energy sapping. I don't really have to say more on this, Osibanjo would have been a better option.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Qadaffi2idiamin: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

I thought Tinubu and Atiku are paupers begging for food in your house.
When you know he is a billionaire, why are you being deceived by the fraud lying that he had only one wristwatch for decades, he has no house outside Anambra, his son has no cars, until all his lies were bursted, in a bid to project himself as a poor man.
If you compare the antecedents of the three candidates while in office, Tinubu is the best fit.
Go and vote whomever you think is best and leave those for OBI to show him due love.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by SaiOba: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
You must be very drunk to think am confused.
Pakute:

You're confused.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by SupremeSpecimen: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

What is prudent about him, is it his London properties in the tune of millions of pounds or his multi million apartment in ikoyi?
Obi is a fraud.

No. He should live on the same street as your father
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Oilwell(m): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Obi is a fraud.

The house was bought one million pounds in 1996 before he even started dreaming of politics.

Stop this propagandas and lies.

support your candidate in peace and stop running others down with your lies. You are now notorious on Nairaland.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by SupremeSpecimen: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Obi relocated to Lagos after being Governor, do you see Tinubu having properties in Anambra?

Stop lying you idiot.

Obi literally lives next to my father in Onitsha

A wealthy man having multiple properties..
Imagine that!
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Stop lying you idiot.

Obi literally lives next to my father in Onitsha

A wealthy man having multiple properties..
Imagine that!
Not now again
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by MarketForces: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Are you the one that released his confiscated passport to him after being released from EFCC custody?

It's not everything we say online but just know that he was my direct boss. I won't say more than that
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by SaiOba: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Then, You are drunk to think am confused.
Pakute:

You're confused.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by stanluiz(m): 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oyigboupdate. Leave Peter obi and face your ipob and Esn hustle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Chieftain Declares Support For Peter Obi / Rivers State Presidential Opinion Poll / Obi Should Step Down For Atiku 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.