Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" (2072 Views)

Peter Obi Finally Changes The Colour Of His Clothes In Houston, Texas / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) / Breaking: Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Mbaka On Political Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
https://fb.watch/dK_F3M6Sq3/

RUFAI OSENI: They say you're stingy.

PETER OBI: I have allergy for money being wrongly spent; public or private.

#peterobiforpresident

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Totilopussylick(m): 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
I am allergic to given my money to my side chick and she uses it to buy iphone pro max undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mii4u(f): 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Don't mind dem, dey don't know that there's a difference btw prudence and stinginess.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
mii4u:
Don't mind dem, dey don't know that there's a difference btw prudence and stinginess.
What is prudent about him, is it his London properties in the tune of millions of pounds or his multi million apartment in ikoyi?
Obi is a fraud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mii4u(f): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

What is prudent about him, is it his London properties in the tune of millions of pounds or his multi million apartment in ikoyi?
Obi is a fraud.
Remember the man is a billionaire on his own. Now tell me, among the three aspirant which is close to bin a better president? let's be honest here

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by SaiOba: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
If you won play this kind rough play, joor play am go Bourdillon 1st.
Pakute:

Obi is a fraud.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
mii4u:

Remember the man is a billionaire on his own. Now tell me, among the three aspirant which is close to bin a better president? let's be honest here
I thought Tinubu and Atiku are paupers begging for food in your house.
When you know he is a billionaire, why are you being deceived by the fraud lying that he had only one wristwatch for decades, he has no house outside Anambra, his son has no cars, until all his lies were bursted, in a bid to project himself as a poor man.
If you compare the antecedents of the three candidates while in office, Tinubu is the best fit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
SaiOba:
If you won play this kind rough play, joor play am go Bourdillon 1st.
Obi relocated to Lagos after being Governor, do you see Tinubu having properties in Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I am allergic to given my money to my side chick and she uses it to buy iphone pro max undecided
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Obi relocated to Lagos after being Governor, do you see Tinubu having properties in Anambra?

If u want to do a fair comparison use an APC governor in the South east. We all know Lagos generates so much money compared to Anambra.
And again relocating is the habits of many Igbos. That's why there is an adage that says anywhere you go and you don't see an Igbo man the place isn't habitable

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mycar: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

When you know he is a billionaire, why are you being deceived by the fraud lying that he had only one wristwatch for decades, he has no house outside Anambra, his son has no cars, until all his lies were bursted, in a bid to project himself as a poor man.
If you compare the antecedents of the three candidates while in office, Tinubu is the best fit.
He said that to teach people the difference between need and want

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mii4u(f): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Tinubu best in wat aspect? Pls educate me. I sincerely be have nothing against except his age and health. Pls telle which way Tinubu take better pass Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
mycar:

He said that to teach people the difference between need and want
And he had to lie to teach?. Does that not invalidate his fraudulent teachings?..
Anything to defend that fraud.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
mii4u:

Tinubu best in wat aspect? Pls educate me. I sincerely be have nothing against except his age and health. Pls telle which way Tinubu take better pass Obi.
This is the least I can help you.
https://www.nairaland.com/7176682/tinubus-achievements-lagos-governor
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mii4u(f): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Also go and check out Peter Obi's achievement.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mycar: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

And he had to lie to teach?. Does that not invalidate his fraudulent teachings?..
Anything to defend that fraud.
He never lied, he did not say that he can't afford more than one, he only said that he is not a material thing show off kinda person and deep inside you, you know it's true. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by oilykid(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Stop lying, obi lives in onitsha not in Lagos..this lie have been debunked here many times.
Tinubu is from Osun state but he couldn't develop it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by IamWonderful: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
To hell
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mycar: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

Age is no longer on his side

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by SaiOba: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bro,
I dislike when ur likes are not steady/str8 forward with their statements/discussions. You just changed your goal post.. But if I may ask you, which state is my well respected Jagaban from again?
So you see bro having property anywhere/any state in this country isn't a crime.
Have a blessed Day.

Pakute:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

If u want to do a fair comparison use an APC governor in the South east. We all know Lagos generates so much money compared to Anambra.
And again relocating is the habits of many Igbos. That's why there is an adage that says anywhere you go and you don't see an Igbo man the place isn't habitable

Gbamsolutely correct.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
mii4u:

Also go and check out Peter Obi's achievement.
I am aware of Obi's performances as Governor of Anambra. Matter of fact, it's no where near Tinubu's performances as Governor of Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
oilykid:

Stop lying, obi lives in onitsha not in Lagos..this lie have been debunked here many times.
Tinubu is from Osun state but he couldn't develop it.

He has relocated since January

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by goninad: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
You can't just not love this man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by OyigboUpdate: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tinubu na better person. He did well in Lagos but the old age that affected Buhari will affect him.
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by Pakute: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
mycar:
Age is no longer on his side
Did his doctor tell you so? Are you anywhere enlightened than Americans that voted Biden?
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by mii4u(f): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:

I am aware of Obi's performances as Governor of Anambra. Matter of fact, it's no where near Tinubu's performances as Governor of Lagos.
The question remains, which of these two do u honestly think will make a better president?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by alanto: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by oilykid(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

He has relocated since January
obi have been traveling round Nigeria and outside Nigeria since this year. His base in Nigeria still remains onitsha..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Finally Replies Mbaka On Video "I Am Not Stingy" by shigishege: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
But you are stinger or stingest??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed Visits Obasanjo / Lagos PDP Chieftain Declares Support For Peter Obi / “they Wore Same Uniform For 7 Months But Could Not Agree On A Candidate” - Sheu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.