Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). (2415 Views)

All 6 SW States Are For Labour Party: LP reacts to defection of EXCOs to APC / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today, 19th June, 2022 .

#PeterObi4President2023
Watch through this link
https://fb.watch/dK-dckXYOw/
Lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Totilopussylick(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
If Nigeria election is allowed to be decides by the masses, Tinubu stand no where close to beating peter Obi lipsrsealed undecided

42 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Cryofigbos: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bcoz of #1000....what a shame, d youth r confused

Quote me make ogun kill u
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by ObiofAsaba1: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm something is cooking grin

10 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by NwaIdeato: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
LP has a massive groundwork already in the SE and SS, we just need Obi to pick a sellable Northerner as his running mate, depending on the negotiations with Kwankwaso's camp I'll suggest Obi picks his running mate from the Middle Belt.

18 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Feadalezchicken: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Like for peter Obi grin

28 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by caleboxylic: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
post=113957236:
Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today, 19th June, 2022 .

#PeterObi4President2023
https://fb.watch/dK-dckXYOw/
Lalasticlala

This is the only movement masses are sponsoring with their hard earned money.
Hunger and poor economy has helped us to start thinking right.
All thanks to this government .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Pakute: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
puff puff urchins
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Pakute: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If Nigeria election is allowed to be decides by the masses, Tinubu stand no where close to beating peter Obi lipsrsealed undecided
Who else decides the election?. is election results not electronically transmitted anylonger?
Better keep your tears till February. Obi would be used as a rag to clean the floor.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by mii4u(f): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Obvious truth

8 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Esama: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peter obi in south south I'm just laffing.
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by christejames(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wow shocked

This should be the largest OBIdient cell meeting so far... Calabar is doing well!

8 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by johnchukky: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
2023 is going to be revolutionary if elections are allowed to be free and fair.

10 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by christejames(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:

We no dey give shishi grin

8 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:
LP has a massive groundwork already in the SE and SS, we just need Obi to pick a sellable Northerner as his running mate, depending on the negotiations with Kwankwaso's camp I'll suggest Obi picks his running mate from the Middle Belt.

Obi should never make the mistake of picking vice from NC. He should pick a popular Muslim from NW. SS, SE, NC, Lagos and Abuja are strong bases for Obi.

However, there should be strong awareness against vote buying.

6 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Bomboiy: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
The people are the structure.

Peter Obi is the choice of the people.

OBIdient is better than sacrifice,OBI2023.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by nzeobi(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Voting in Nigeria is mostly along tribal before religious lines and middle belt is not mono ethnic so i suggest he picks from core North cos he is already popular in NC. I schooled in Benue and I know what am saying.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Massiveglory: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sharapp and stop disgracing yourself on public space
Cryofigbos:

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by okeysoninv: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Esama:
Peter obi in south south I'm just laffing.
Edo no be lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Bomboiy: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Obi should never make the mistake of picking vice from NC. He should pick a popular Muslim from NW. SS, SE, NC, Lagos and Abuja are strong bases for Obi.

However, there should be strong awareness against vote buying.

I think he should pick a Muslim from NC,NW is already crowded with Kwankwaso, APC and Atiku.

Obi is already popular in the NC, picking a VP from there will cement his popularity. It is a game of numbers you must not win every region, with SS and SE in the bag adding NC will definitely make him favorite.

Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso should fight for the remaining three regions.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by juman(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
The person to occupy their political post such as governors, senators, house of rep members, state legislators are not important to igbos.
They should be concern of who should be elected in those position. Those can be easily achieved by them.

But they are chasing shadow shouting obi up and down.
Nigerian tribes would not vote for an igbo person as president in 2023 election.
Lack of trust.
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Bomboiy: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
juman:
The person to occupy their political post such as governors, senators, house of rep members, state legislators are not important to igbos.
Those can be easily achieved by them.

But they are chasing shadow shouting obi up and down.
Nigerian tribes would not vote for an igbo person as president in 2023 election.
Lack of trust.

Lol speak for yourself and your fellow tribalists.

I have met obi supporters across every region in the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by SaiOba: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
So LP don sharply grow? I thought they don't have a structure?

5 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by nifemi25(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hope this people has PVC and not online campaign warriors.... Only our PVC can get us the right candidate
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by juman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

Lol speak for yourself and your fellow tribalists.

I have met obi supporters across every region in the country.

Only obasanjo I have seen that is not tribalistic in nigeria.
All others, we are tribalistic including you.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Bomboiy: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
juman:

Only obasanjo I have seen that is not tribalistic in nigeria.
All others, we are tribalistic including you.

Like I said speak for yourself and other tribalists.

The pictures above are from Calabar,not Igboland.

A man from bauchi donated his building to labour party because of Peter Obi. I know Yorubas that support Peter Obi.

Tinubu supporters like you are trying hard to make 2023 a tribal affair but it will never work,sell your candidate well leave tribal sentiments aside.

2023 won't be business as usual.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:

I think he should pick a Muslim from NC,NW is already crowded with Kwankwaso, APC and Atiku.

Obi is already popular in the NC, picking a VP from there will cement his popularity. It is a game of numbers you must not win every region, with SS and SE in the bag adding NC will definitely make him favorite.

Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso should fight for the remaining three regions.

Most of Obi's supporters in NC are Christians. He can't possibly use a Christian VP. Atiku is from NE and Kwankwaso from NW.

NW is the most influential region in the North and they have the highest number of voters. NW is the most viable place for Obi to get his Vice.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Mrexcell(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
The obi movement is very real.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Amumaigwe: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
nifemi25:
Hope this people has PVC and not online campaign warriors.... Only our PVC can get us the right candidate

Oga use your brain if you have one. They are meet g offline and you ate asking if they are online campaign warriors? Try justify your pay by casting only wise aspersions on the opponent of your principal.

4 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by hopman98: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Just a single LG votes from Kano in favor of BAT will swallow these guys votes up. #TRUTHHURTSgrin
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by shigishege: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
The Labourers!!

But what of if labour party merge with nnpp abi nnpc, Labour party will seize to be be heard of.
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by shigishege: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
But why these people face strong like this?? They can't even offer them soft drinks, they are truly stingy angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revolution: Peter Obi Dismantles APC Hold In Lagos / Nigerians Seen Powering Their Generators With Cooking Gas(video) / Who Is Amoda Yekini Adekunle Sangolere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.