Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). (2428 Views)

All 6 SW States Are For Labour Party: LP reacts to defection of EXCOs to APC / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Treasure17(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
If Nigeria election is allowed to be decides by the masses, Tinubu stand no where close to beating peter Obi lipsrsealed undecided
Absolutely. I stand with Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by juman(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good luck.
Their actions contributing positively to democracy.
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Akurakambe(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
See structure everywhere. Nobody was mobilized with money, just organic movement out of love for Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is a movement and we're ready to take back our country.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by nifemi25(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Oga use your brain if you have one. They are meet g offline and you ate asking if they are online campaign warriors? Try justify your pay by casting only wise aspersions on the opponent of your principal.

Why taking my comments personal ? I know exactly what to tell you but I reserved my comment ....
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Pacesetterz: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
johnchukky:
2023 is going to be revolutionary if elections are allowed to be free and fair.
That’s why we all need to start singing for a free and fair election without guns and cutlasses. If guns take over the election,I foresee another bigger and mightier end sars like revolution and protest. This time the Nigeria security forces may be overwhelmed and may not survive it. People are angry

1 Like

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by immortalityk: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
post=113957236:
Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today, 19th June, 2022 .

#PeterObi4President2023
Watch through this link
https://fb.watch/dK-dckXYOw/
Lalasticlala
Are u not tired?
U were arguing here some months ago that rotimi amaechi would win apc presidential primary
Now it didn't happen,tinubu won it
Sometimes u have to face reality
I'm a Yoruba boy and I don't like tinubu one bit
But tinubu is going to win the presidency
There is no way of Peter obi winning,online is different to real life
If u are still proving stubborn,I will make a bet with u that tinubu will become president
U can put any money down,peter obi won't even come third in the election
There is different between reality and fantasy
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by ezegold4we: 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Are u not tired?
U were arguing here some months ago that rotimi amaechi would win apc presidential primary
If u are still proving stubborn,I will make a bet with u that tinubu will become president

Guy calm down
immortalityk:

Are u not tired?

Calm down
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by sukar886: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Bcoz of #1000....what a shame, d youth r confused

Quote me make ogun kill u
U r the biggest fool on Earth... Make ogun kill there idiot
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by sukar886: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pakute:
puff puff urchins
Tinubu supporter spotted... Mumu
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Saintinoo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
nzeobi:

Voting in Nigeria is mostly along tribal before religious lines and middle belt is not mono ethnic so i suggest he picks from core North cos he is already popular in NC. I schooled in Benue and I know what am saying.

When I tell Tinubu supporters that NC and Northern Christians will vote massively for Peter Obi, they stay in Osun and ondo to argue. Every northern Christian is talking about Peter Obi right now.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by Saintinoo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
hopman98:
Just a single LG votes from Kano in favor of BAT will swallow these guys votes up. #TRUTHHURTSgrin

Hahahaha this reminds me of a discussion about Tinubu among some of my Hausa Fulani lads in Bauchi. one of them was jokingly campaigning for Tinubu, the response from the rest lads was that, they rather vote for Peter Obi, keep dreaming that Hausa will abandon Atiku their brother and vote for Tinubu.
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by nzeobi(m): 6:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Saintinoo:

When I tell Tinubu supporters that NC and Northern Christians will vote massively for Peter Obi, they stay in Osun and ondo to argue. Every northern Christian is talking about Peter Obi right now.

PO is very popular now in southern Kaduna, plateau, Benue,taraba and in many christian dominated parts of the North.
Re: Calabar Supporters Of Peter Obi, Labour Party LP Meet Today,(photos). by chandini435: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Bcoz of #1000....what a shame, d youth r confused Quote me make ogun kill uBcoz of #1000....what a shame, d youth r confused Quote me make ogun kill u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zulum Receives The Wives Of Presidential Candidates: Photo News / Labour Party Sweeps 5 LGA In Plateau State With Huge Margin / FCT Residents In Court As Their Suit To Stop Tinubu Inauguration Resumes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.