Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes (14358 Views)

Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / Governor Okowa And Obasanjo In Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by dasparrow: 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pestilences are on the way. Repent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU3DNoVEvrQ
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by bayelsaowei(m): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bomboiy:
The same personality like looting public funds and not paying pensioners.

You and Okowa will lose Delta State to Obi.
grin grin
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Googledotcom: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
For Rivers State we'll vote PDP

For presidential election, we'll vote LP or any party Wike says we should.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Tobijays: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Atiku deliberately snubbed Wike to show him he is a small boy in PDP matters
that would be very foolish of Atiku. Wike almost clinched the ticket if not for dem okowa and tambuwal and wike still got loyalist lol and wike knows this would be the last chance atiku got and he going to bleeped shit up
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by bayelsaowei(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Funflipper:

He is homosexual.
grin
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Manofsteel2013(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sheeoo
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
a southerner is becoming Nigeria president by 2023, Atiku will be place on a lifetime retirement post 2023 election

when I mean a southerner will become President, I'm not talking of one tiny funny clown voice, I mean a southerner, a political gladiator

I'm happy with Atiku's choice of VP and I'm happy Tinubu didn't rush to chose VP

there is victory ahead
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Googledotcom:
For Rivers State we'll vote PDP

For presidential election, we'll vote LP or any party Wike says we should.

Wike will surely sell Rivers state presidential election but I wish Tinubu get the opportunity, he's a good loyalist, you can't trust a man that move from APGA to PDP to LP with a man that share the same political loyalty with Wike

Wike deserved some political recognition, he will get from BAT/APC
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Alawode01(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Birds of the same feathers
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by frog12: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
they are both liars and btrayals. what has okowa done? these are supposed to be bright people born in the 60s
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
AlexBells:
I don't even know what to say in situation like this, I think the biggest thing you and Okowa share in common is your Allergy to Wike, apart from that you guys are totally different folks, but it makes sense for the sustainability of the office which you both are working out a joint ticket, I wish you guys the best. I also appreciate the fact you chose Okowa.

It's no more by performance bt by personality. Funny statement by Atiku.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by 9jii(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Jostoman:
you are not God
Are you sure?
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by patpaul: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
DEAD ON ARRIVAL! PDP FINISHED IN SE/SS. WIKE WAS YOUR BEST BET BUT WITH YOUR OKOWA, YOU WILL ONLY WIN 2 STATES IN THE SS THE REMAINIG 4 IS FOR OBI

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Neoteny7: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wike is oddly quiet.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by 927adekola: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
quietly licking his wounds like Ahmad Lawanquietly licking his wounds like Ahmad Lawan...
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by ybn(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Possible if NNPP and Labour merge.

LP/NNPP merger or collaboration won't win the presidency. Unfortunately the Kwankwaso you are hoping on is perhaps only known in Kano, not even the entire NW, let alone the entire North
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Abujason: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Tutor729:
I hope both APC and PDP lose

Don’t just hope.
Get your PVC.
Then vote them out for your preferred candidate.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by solomon36670: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Possible if NNPP and Labour merge. Possible if NNPP and Labour merge. ...
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Abujason: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2022
AbijaJ:
Smh. Wike in the mud. Wike must take his pound of flesh. This constant derision from Atiku is just too much.

Well deserved if you ask me.
Nigeria has enough mentally retarded folks in government at the moment. We can’t have another one like Wike. God forbid!

EFCC please keep watch on him. Abba Kyari needs companionship.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Emyogalanya: 7:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Tutor729:
I hope both APC and PDP lose
Your hope will not make them lose only your vote can make them lose so go out and vote
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Emyogalanya: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2022
duro4chang:
Impossible
pdp lost twice already 2015 and 19. Buhari has lost 3 times and acn has also lost so what do you mean impossible?
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by duro4chang(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Emyogalanya:
pdp lost twice already 2015 and 19. Buhari has lost 3 times and acn has also lost so what do you mean impossible?
There is no need for argument for now. I will advise you to wait till 2023 if you don't want to agree with me.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Zelenskyy(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Bomboiy:
The same personality like looting public funds and not paying pensioners.

You and Okowa will lose Delta State to Obi.

Stop dreaming..

Delta State is safely in PDP column.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Zelenskyy(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2022
9jii:
Okowa won't save PDP from losing SS in 2023.

You will be Shocked when you the results..

PDP would lose South - South ? To who ?

Abeg wake up.
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by FalseProphet1(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Possible if NNPP and Labour merge.
It's becoming impossible cos I read on NNPP's Twitter handle this morning that Kwankwaso wouldn't step down and become a vice to Peter Obi, that if Peter Obi wouldn't step down for Kwankwaso there's no deal.

This stuff isn't about ego, or who is the older and more mature politician, it's simply about giving the South East a chance to prove what they can do for Nigeria.

Buhari has ruled for 8 years, and we have Atiku and Kwankwaso hussling to rule another 8 years, it's not fair to the south east, Kwankwaso should for posterity sake stand behind Peter Obi then after Peter Obi's tenure we Igbos along with his fellow northerners would rally being him and support it.

But he doesn't want to hear anything about stepping down. I'm afraid Peter Obi would have to look elsewhere for a vice.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Emyogalanya: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
duro4chang:
There is no need for argument for now. I will advise you to wait till 2023 if you don't want to agree with me.
so why did you not wait till 23 why must I be the one to wait
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Emyogalanya:
so why did you not wait till 23 why must I be the one to wait
All right. Don't wait. Right?
Re: Atiku: Okowa And I Share The Same Personality, Attributes by Karlifate: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Intellectuall01:
See werey Atiku. Wetin concern Cancer and Sagittarius? Wetin concern water and fire? You both are surely going to lose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Soldiers Killed, 10 Others Wounded In ISWAP IED Attack / INEC Lied About Weather - Hadi Sirika, Minister Of State For Aviation / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Okorocha As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.