Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death (23517 Views)

Kuje Prison Escapee, Abubakar Mohammed Sadiq, Arrested In Kano (Photos) / Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by iCauseTrouble: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
angry
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Prechgold1180(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by atobs4real(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
EVIL ACT
THAT GUY HIS EVIL
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by mcgodison2531(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Life imprisonment, no need for judgement
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by ststarring: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by nickyj19: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
this is why I support jungle justice undecided
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by ahamonyeka(m): 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Just tired of this country ,bad news everyday i wish i have the money to relocate to a better country and forget about this shithole country called nigeria.
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by chukwuibuipob: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
sad he killed 2 pipu sad.HANG the bEAST
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Idaytesj29(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/19/imo-prison-escapee-stabs-pregnant-woman-to-death/

OMG this must be a mistaken identity, Prisoners in jails are arrested wrongly by corrupt and greedy officials. Many many of them are innocent of any crime they were charged.

Isn't that the narrative?

When next there is another civil unrest, go and break jails and think criminals there na your friend, you no go use eyes see sleep.

You think youre wise!
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by jrusky(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Alright no need taken him back to cell again the police should just execute him on the spot.

This are the one who love to claim they are innocent when the law caught up with them now se him still displayed the demon in his head.

Pls execute him to save tax payer their hard-earned money.
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Goldbw122(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmm, what can I say.
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by okoroemeka(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I like him.

Caesarian operation that other women pay through their teeth and bleed for is what he gave her for free and she had the balls to report him.

Humans are ingrates!
in your deluded mind everything is a joke,why did the youths not burn and roasted the idiot the usual way,he will soon be out after some years and kill another innocent soul
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Originalsly: 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm.....the Police.did nothing all the while was terrorizing the community.... but showed up after he killed the woman .... and protected from the mob. What would we say if the mob had cornered him before.... and served him jungle justice? At least the innocent woman would've been alive. I wouldn't be surprised learn he is back out ... and commit another murder.
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by dejio42(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
He must have been collecting innocent people phone but vigilante did not stop him then.
Must life be taken before justice is don embarassed
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Whiteshield: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Princeoflagos, they have arrested your elder brother.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by elisho: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
When you cover bad thing it will it you up he escap from presion and have been in the comuinity no one have report to the police

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Nectarbaba(m): 3:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I like him.

Caesarian operation that other women pay through their teeth and bleed for is what he gave her for free and she had the balls to report him.

Humans are ingrates!
Seun should leave Twitter alone and focus on getting rid of people like this. You have international audience visiting your forum and this is a bad PR for the country.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by bigman001(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I like him.

Humans are ingrates!

And you think this is funny?i pray such happens to your sisters or wife in the coming future, omo ale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by ozegidon(m): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I like him.

Humans are ingrates!
May you and your family be operated(upon) in such manner Amen...And so shall it be before the year runs out....iseeeee!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Contagious100d(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=medropoly post=113986137]Just imagine a person destined to cause havoc in the society... Am only concerned about the lost souls

Let them take him back to his family house. He can't live in the society.
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by VeryWickedMan: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
ozegidon:
May you and your family be operated(upon) in such manner Amen...And so shall it be before the year runs out....iseeeee!!!
bigman001:

And you think this is funny?i pray such happens to your sisters or wife in the coming future, omo ale jatijati.

I reverse these curses on the respective proclaimer and his/her entire extended family including his/her unborn seed for 10 generations.

Any attempt to prevent this pronouncement that you have declared on yourself shall result in your demise.

I decree by the power bestowed in me.
Amen.

(Mods please stay out of this. Every creature is liable to account for their own conscious actions. Thanks.)

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
When ipob pigs went to prison, killed prison staff and forcefully opened the prison gates for the hardened criminals to escape, Igbos were hailing them. Perhaps they thought the escapees were going to make life miserable for buhari.

Gej that lost 2015 election has continued with his life, and his SS brothers have been going about their normal business.

By 29 May 2023, Arewa would have accepted the reality and go on with their lives, but some people will go back to their 2015 pre election songs because of Tinubu. grin

SHUT UP!!!

CHRONIC IGNORAMUS
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by walozanga(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thomthom:
I believe one day you will be proud to show your wife and kids this comment.

He doesn't understand what he is doing to himself, when people read his comments and wish him dsame evil he is celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Whoknowsme: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I like him.

Humans are ingrates!
Your type never cease to amaze people. Hope you wouldn't allow any of your loved ones to go through her pain
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Zelenskyy(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
So many mad people walking the streets and many of them actually think they are normal...

So many Animals in the midst of Innocent Civilians..
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by greatefa1011(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Devil why? You released this one just for an evil mission. May we not die untimely.
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by falcon01: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I like him.

Humans are ingrates!
she's dead. No humour here!
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by Dikegodspower(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
My brother just told me the story this morning that this happened at nekede old road.
Nawa o.
I heard that the guy papa na native doctor
Re: Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I like him.

Humans are ingrates!

You think this is funny?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt / 30-year-old Ghanaian Man Commits Suicide For Fear Of Losing Girlfriend / Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.