Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

All You Obidient Folks. Please I Take God Beg You Do This One Thing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All You Obidient Folks. Please I Take God Beg You Do This One Thing! (261 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Peter Obi: Check Out This Trending Song "Are You Obidient" / Corona I Take God Beg You, Leave My Papa Alone – El Rufai’s Son Begs Covid-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Obidient Folks. Please I Take God Beg You Do This One Thing! by angelEmade: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please just try and get your PVC
AND VOTE!!!
while going for your pvc make sure you take a neighbour or relation along and let them get their pvc too. Yeah your vote alone is not enough let everyone take a neighbour along on this obidient trip and please when the time comes, don't be intimidated. Let us vote and change the narrative of our country.
Preach this obidient message in your church and in the mosque, in your school and in your workplace.
Don't wait till your family member or friend is kidnapped before you decide to do something.
God bless una .
#GodBlessOmoluabi
#GodBlessNigeria
And to our igbo neighbours God bless you guys too. If any igbo votes for someone else aside Obi he should be disowned I swear... Igbos deserve to rule Nigeria now more than anyone else.
#peace

1 Like

Re: All You Obidient Folks. Please I Take God Beg You Do This One Thing! by Crixxx: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
I have mine already wby
Re: All You Obidient Folks. Please I Take God Beg You Do This One Thing! by securitywatch50: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Louder ooo

As for me and my family,

We're highly Obedient.

(1) (Reply)

Wahala De Óóh �, Peter Obi's Elders Are Out / Tinubu Led Group Takes Nigeria To Court, Demand For This!!! / More Troubles For Ikpeazu, Abia PDP As Sir Lucky Nwogu Dumps Party, Joins YPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.