Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) (49331 Views)

Popular Lagos Traffic Warden Jumps On The Bonnet Of An Offender, Today, In Yaba / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
See as I open my mouth

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Minjim: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
It's well... I don't know if I'm alone in this but I feel touched whenever I see guys like this helpless. Who knows the many mouths he has to feed,God please keep providing for your people. It's not easy out there. Sometimes I'll call my parents and start crying that they didn't teach me this adulthood thing very well lol whenever I mention I'm coming back home my mom will remember nothing is at home so she will keep me outside. I know it's all training but let's be more humane now that the world is really fighting everyone.

Things are really hard these days. I envy everyman feeding his family. It's not easy at all .since January I've not been able to save shi shi for my house rent .my wife quit her work after she got pregnant. She's the type that can't work when she's pregnant. Her trimester is the worst.

I salute the fathers !

3 Likes

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Favouriteguy: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
A driver u collected
You are looking for a police post to drop him.

I hope you recorded how u stopped for him to get off because you may face charges for this inhumane act of driving with him hanging on your bonnet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by toujurs: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Don't mind the old fool, as old as he is. No investments, No other source of income. And he has balls. Tueh very shameful being. I am very sure he is one of tinubu's supporters. Irresponsible being. angry
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by sript: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
It's well... I don't know if I'm alone in this but I feel touched whenever I see guys like this helpless. Who knows the many mouths he has to feed,God please keep providing for your people. It's not easy out there. Sometimes I'll call my parents and start crying that they didn't teach me this adulthood thing very well lol whenever I mention I'm coming back home my mom will remember nothing is at home so she will keep me outside. I know it's all training but let's be more humane now that the world is really fighting everyone.

Debbie you are not alone,,,

Times are fucking hard

I stand with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Oyolohi24: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Why are you calling Mods now...
Are they the ones that sacked the driver

This man should know that God is simply telling him to go and established his own business... For how long will he continue driving the woman...
Do you know his plan? Do you know if he has that in mind or
something better than that? Do you know how he manage to this stage or do you know what his burdering him update? Stop talking as if you have discussed with him and discovered he is a visionless being
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Yes she's still driving angry

What if he fall off the bonnet
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
no job is worth losing your life for

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Komu1048(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
What men pass through in the hands of toxic woman, if u meet them u will hate ever been born Esp if u r their driver. I have met few in my painting business n I can relate with them. The funny thing is they prefer men older than them as driver. They will insult them to their generation unborn they will send them all kind of errands. They won’t show them little kindness, after all they are getting pain. One day I was working for this woman so we need source of light she left n send it(lamp) through the driver to give us, the driver came and as I tried to on it, the lamp failed to On. I called the woman she asked me to give the driver the phone and curse the hell out of him. That he spoil it on his way to the site. This man can’t be less than 55yrs whereas this woman should be late 30’s. She barked n barked, las las na the house girl lamp she sent and that one said the lamp ba3 is dead. We charge it and it was on. Yet no apology

5 Likes

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by basty: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Endangered spices
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by nams77: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm touched by your empathy. You must have a very good spirit.

That lady is cruel

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
A typical case of we dye here grin
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Bridget95(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
He needs his money

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:

Grace fall on you

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Timoleon(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
This reminds me of my aunty driver
He always beg me for money whenever i visit village.
I meet him one day, he beg, i gave him 500
My last card at that time.
Before i realized that was my last card i wanted to call him back and give him 200
but my mind said i should free him.

Few days later, my aunty calls me telling me that her driver won 4.8 million naira from betking. .
They asked him where he got money to bet
he said it was the 500 naira i gave him.
He used it to play 8 draws and it enter.

Since then, the guy quit driver job, has relocated, no longer picks my calls. Him just vanish with the millions. Not even 1 kobo wey i see from the guy based on appreciation.

If i didnt give him that 500 naira. By now he will still be begging. This Life ehnnnnn

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by xalex77c: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:
Tell that to the people who keep having dozens of children on meager salaries.. We use our hands to bring problems to ourselves and then call on God when the going gets tough
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Classic40: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
😁😁😁
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Originalsly: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm... how can he now be walking when he told so many the car was his?... the man is clinging to his ego.
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by xalex77c: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
Komu1048:
What men pass through in the hands of toxic woman, if u meet them u will hate ever been born Esp if u r their driver. I have met few in my painting business n I can relate with them. The funny thing is they prefer men older than them as driver. They will insult them to their generation unborn they will send them all kind of errands. They won’t show them little kindness, after all they are getting pain. One day I was working for this woman so we need source of light she left n send it(lamp) through the driver to give us, the driver came and as I tried to on it, the lamp failed to On. I called the woman she asked me to give the driver the phone and curse the hell out of him. That he spoil it on his way to the site. This man can’t be less than 55yrs whereas this woman should be late 30’s. She barked n barked, las las na the house girl lamp she sent and that one said the lamp ba3 is dead. We charge it and it was on. Yet no apology
You see it in the way they treat their house helps, drivers, cooks, employees and even their husbands that lost his job. Women are tyrannical by nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by ASUGARUBA(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
The Driver knows her secret. When we investigate now, we will found out that the pay is small and yet he not worry
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by ShawnT(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
God bless you bro, may that's the only surviving job he has. May God help us all
Deborah98:

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
This woman should be arrested... y drive when he is on the bonnet

2 Likes

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by alizma: 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
hopman98:
It's not easy when u lose ur job plus the lady is heartless for driving when she knew her driver clung to her car likewise the driver is also silly for having a deathwish tho I dont blame him sha. Life can be cruel sometimes
You can't blame the lady, the vehicle didn't go from 0 to 60km/h at once, if you are to blame the lady, then you need to blame him for not coming down when he noticed the lady was serious to move the vehicle, secondly it appears the two fell out of the contract on the way, the guy must have been very enraged and unpredictable at that time which is risky for the woman stop where there are no security agents.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by brightDdon(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
This reminds me of my aunty driver
He always beg me for money whenever i visit village.
I meet him one day, he beg, i gave him 500
My last card at that time.
Before i realized that was my last card i wanted to call him back and give him 200
but my mind said i should free him.

Few days later, my aunty calls me telling me that her driver won 4.8 million naira from betking. .
They asked him where he got money to bet
he said it was the 500 naira i gave him.
He used it to play 8 draws and it enter.

Since then, the guy quit driver job, has relocated, no longer picks my calls. Him just vanish with the millions. Not even 1 kobo wey i see from the guy based on appreciation.

If i didnt give him that 500 naira. By now he will still be begging. This Life ehnnnnn

Was your aunty not paying him ?

Just wondering the question of how e got #500 to bet the game.

Just asking though.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by stamapro(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Deborah98:

Talk to me, adulthood thing. Throw light
Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sirlins:
The next thing na HELP HELP SHE DEY CARRY ME GO WHERE I NO KNOW
Aswearughad, bruv!

Just like that helpless police lady...

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Yes she's still driving angry

What if he fall off the bonnet
man slaughter be that!

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Callous woman. Is that why you should try to kill him? If he falls and you run over him, that's murder.

How much u dey pay am sef? Why not park and let him get off? Rather, u prefer taking a video of his pains on your phone to share on social media. Try this in saner climes and you'd be in jail already for attempted murder.

Cos you sacked someone, how does that make him your slave? Can you wake him if you kill him? To hell with you and the little money you pay him for his sweat.

I feel so sorry for that man, really. It's the hunger in the land that made this woman think doing this and sharing it on social media is logical and fun. Heartless people everywhere. Is it a crime now to try to honestly work? Rather, she's trying to kill the man. Soon, he'll be blamed if he takes the Yahoo route when it's a woman that showed him being broke hurts.

Wicked woman. May someone do same to your kids or husband -if you have one -someday so you know how it feels to be heartless towards another.

1 Like

Re: Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) by Chinjo2: 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
This woman is a wicked witch. It is obvious that the guy was pleading with her to take him back that was why he held on to her car. Instead of trying to give a listening ears to the guy, she veered of with him and she is even doing a video while on steering. This is sheer wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Wall Gecko Shattered My Relationship & Got Me Sacked / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / Young Boy Who Works As A Vulcanizer In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.