Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (42490 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by InoGetJoy: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peppysco:

You just dey make me laugh anyhow. Obi won't even make 3 states in the East cos of the PDP effects. The South South you claim is a no brainer because you guys have never had the same political ideologies and also cos of Okowa's effects. As for the South West, dead on arrival, even Oyo state will fall in line, you guys still don't understand. As for the North, na 3 gladiators dey share am, Kwakwanso, Tinubu and Atiku. Obi won't even score 5% in any of the Northern states. I appreciate you guys enthusiasm about Obi though, kudos

We go shock una. If Peter Obi wont bring out money for the election and campaigns, we'll bring out money on his behalf. We're already donating. It's obvious suffer no dey tire una, we can't keep allowing your type to keep the entire country in penury

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by kelvinginzie: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oplomo:

Tinubu is only sure of SW muslim voters. Stop lying to yourself and believing your own lies. Tinubu can't beat Atiku and Kwankwaso in the north, he also does not have majority in 2 southern regions out of 3.
Tell yourselve the truth, he is seriously hoping to rig but he will fail..

Obi and kwakkwaso will only divide Pdp votes .
Just like Sdp did in ekiti
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by bonnyhope: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na Naija youths go decide next year's election, not the old peeps who are easily induced with money as seen yesterday in Ekiti election with the apc candidate visibly seen in active participation in money sharing. Youths would damn their money as they did during endsars. The 2nd version of the endsars will be end bad leadership with your votes.

SW youths will still collect 2k for Alimo bitter and vote Tinubu
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by bonnyhope: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:
On peter Obi mandate i stand.

Nigeria government is controlled by Fulanis down to inec.

Given peter Obi president will be tough decision for them to make.

But the youths are set to embarrass them with no choice tongue

What about the core northern youths

Na dem go spoil the show
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Peppysco: 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
DaveDGreat:

All your other gibberish doesn't concern me. But you see this subtle insult you threw at the SE, I just dey laugh you grin

Shey the SE are 5%ers Abi? E go shock you and your Baba emilokan come next year. Let him choose his Muslim-Muslim and dance to the tune of the North. Shey he only needs the North and SW votes to be president Abi?

We dey wait una.

#PeterObiAllTheWay

When it comes to analysing your arguments, na 'e go shock you' una go always dey talk. Not even an intelligent argument from the 'e go shock you' group. The same Tinubu that started active politics before many of you were born is the same one you're thinking would make that primary school mistake, no na.
If you're all willing to bet, I bet you that Obi won't even make 2nd position in the election
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peppysco:

When it comes to analysing your arguments, na 'e go shock you' una go always dey talk. Not even an intelligent argument from the 'e go shock you' group. The same Tinubu that started active politics before many of you were born is the same one you're thinking would make that primary school mistake, no na.
If you're all willing to bet, I bet you that Obi won't even make 2nd position in the election

Lol. In your "intelligent" analysis, you opined that Tinubu doesn't "need" the SE and can "always" get their votes like he did in the APC primary. I only responded with "E go shock you" meaning you should be ready for a shock.

You think the voters in the East vote for money? We all saw how some women in Ekiti were crying because they didn't get the money promised them even after casting their votes. You think it's same in the East? Baba Emilokan has a warchest and he should be ready to drop it as he and his enablers go spend tire.

Lastly, you also opined that he doesn't "need" the SE votes and I said he should go gather the votes of only the SW and the North (that's if he can get them all) and let's see Na.

As for Obi, sane Nigerians who are tired of backwardness, godfatherism, corruption, high-handedness, and dollarization of our common polity are routing for him to make the country work again. Tinubu and his APC brought Buhari upon Nigerians and he (Tinubu) said he wants to continue where he stopped. We, Nigerians, don't want that.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by 43Ronin: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pacesetterz:
If them rig next years election with thugs and cultists endsars protest will be a child’s play. Nigerians have had enough o

Their plan na to use tinubu thugs chase people from election venue.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by feedthenation(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
---we move---with the LP---
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Zelenskyy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
See the Shi.. Shi less congregation..
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by obalmartin(f): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
No be joke oo
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by ozonelayer79: 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
4teenblaq:

Forget online thing.

Labour party go too shock us for next year presidential election.
You just dey panic dey console yaself
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by 4teenblaq: 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2022
ozonelayer79:

You just dey panic dey console yaself

See who dey panic, dey point fingers lol.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Danniedpastor(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113964970:
Hello Guys, why is this political party called the Orphan Party?
We have been seeing it a lot lately online.
We simply wanna know!
Someone should help out please!!

Don't support your great grand father in peace. Be looking for Orphan party with your orphaned mindset.
When last did you visit Benue?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by joe120120(m): 12:07am On Jun 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Labour Party members meets for the first time in years at Axari Hotel, Highway, Calabar.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538546258985603075?t=o6Jv0IdXeWPG4ClFEidLnA&s=19

*I am not campaigning for Peter Obi*
*I am campaigning for myself*
*I am campaigning against the status quo*
*I am campaigning for the future*

*My name is Iyelobu Collins Ekhaesomi. I am from Edo state. Before that, I was from Bendel state.* *I wish I can simply be referred to as Nigerian*

In 1986 I took the common entrance exams, chose Kings College Lagos as my first and second choice. In that exam I scored 376 but didn't get in because Bendel state had a cut-off mark of 390. However, students from "educationally less privileged states" who scored 110 were admitted into the school. 30 years later, my son did the same exam, scored 287, chose the same school but couldn't get in because the Edo state cut-off mark was 300.
*I am campaigning against this*

My first jamb exam was in 1992, scored 275, chose the university of Maiduguri to study Nuclear Physics as it was the only school offering that course, the cut-off mark was 250....I didn't get in because it wasn't my catchment area.

Growing up in Victoria Island Lagos in the 80s through early 2000s, the scream of NEPA always permeated the air when the power authority "brought or took light"....some 40yrs later my 16month old daughter caught on with the scream......"pepaaaaaaa"!!!

I got admitted into the university of Benin in 1994 following my second Jamb in 1993. I left the school in 2002 through no fault of mine. ASUU and NARD strikes made sure of that. A document I saw a couple of days ago showed that some of the current ASUU, NARD issues with the FGN can be traced back to before I even got into the university. Students are currently at home and chances are that they would still be at home next year.

My tuition fees in the University of Benin was N250 from the first to the fourth session. In my fifth session it was increased to N2,750. Accommodation fee was N90. Here I am now a civil servant and in a bid to prevent my children from suffering the same fate, I will have to source for millions of Naira to get them a university education.

I left medical school in 2002 and it took me 11years to get a government job. This was after years of hovering cap-in-hands begging people for me to bring my skills and zeal to work for my mother land.

So many other problems that have bedeviled this lovely country of ours. The country that gave me the cheapest medical education anywhere in the world, the country that has made me who I am.

*Some or all of these problems may have affected other people here.*

The PDP and APC have together ruled this country since 1999, because I mean they have just been circulating themselves over and over again.

Electrity generation is less than 5K megawatts for a country of about 200m people, the roads are death traps due to huge gullies we call potholes, criminals have taken over same roads, inflation rate is staggering, education is comatose, medical practice and care is terrible, no jobs, and those who are employed are grossly underemployed!!

How long would we want to try the same old goons that have failed us over the years? How long do we want to pretend that everything is fine? How long do we want to keep being tribalistic, nepotistic and selfish? How long do we want to make our grandchildren pay for our mistakes??

*How long do we want to practice mediocrity in Nigeria?*

*I am not campaigning for Peter Obi, I am campaigning for myself, I am campaigning against the status quo, I am campaigning for a better Nigeria.*

*For so many years we haven't had the guts to stand up against the status quo, Peter Obi has awakened that inner strength, I am only riding on it, you should ride on it, Nigerians should ride on it. If you have any love left for this country, I urge you to ride on it.*

*It is an audacity of hope.*

*Hope for a better Nigeria, hope for a true Nation, hope for a true Giant of the world, Hope for justice, equity and fairness.*

*A hope for peace.*

*God bless us all*
*God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by OCEANPOWER: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Labour Party members meets for the first time in years at Axari Hotel, Highway, Calabar.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538546258985603075?t=o6Jv0IdXeWPG4ClFEidLnA&s=19

THEY SAID LABOUR PARTY DOSEN'T HAVE STRUCTURES, WHAT IS THIS THAT I SAW IF NOT HUMAN BEING THAT WILL STAND AS STRUCTURES, HOW CAN STRUCTURE BE ERECT.. EXAMPLE WHEN BIBLE SAID TEMPLE OF GOD IT MEANT THE HUMAN BEING IS THE TEMPLE NOT THE CHURCH, BECAUSE CHURCHES CANNOT STANDS ON IT OWN WITHOUT HUMAN..

LABOUR PARTY GOD WILL BE THE STRENGTH OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE VICTORY IS YOURS 2023

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by sreamsense: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Many of those people are just there to witness, many will not even votes. Population are more than expected there because her wife comes from there. Is just like solidarity or home comming meeting for obi. It remains highest forum gathered so far for his presidential project. However, all those population are not encouraging enough to win entire local government outside Anambra state
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by wagesofsin: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Jking20:
Building up the structure now is really scary but tho can be successful.

This must involves money, or better still it won't work out cuz people can't sacrifice their whole time getting nothing. Not here in Nigeria, I trust our youths.
Having an agent at all the polling units in Nigeria will not determine who will win the Election rather we need the Electorate to massively vote for PO.
We will have APC and PDP agents in all the polling units and they will checkmate each other and prevent rigging by themselves.
As for inducement using money, those doing that will fail this time.
Vote PO for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Preciousgift90: 1:39am On Jun 20, 2022
IamWonderful:
With these massive members of Losers' Party, Pandora Peter OBItuary should be rest assured of winning Igbo presidency, meanwhile Pandora Peter Obi should not belittle him, hell is a better place for him to turn to paradise

Yes ooo, OBITUARY indeed for all corrupt politheifcians and their bitter supporters in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by t2luv1: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2022
kelvinginzie:

Are you not tired of
losing.
Tinubu is the next president ,deep in your heart you know it.

If the SS/SE goes for Labor I will start canvassing in the SW to make sure Obi wins. We have tried PDP and APC what has that gotten us, Partner take the blinders off, The whole Southern region needs to coalesce with a United Front against the North,

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Kingspin(m): 1:47am On Jun 20, 2022
kelvinginzie:

Are you not tired of
losing.
Tinubu is the next president ,deep in your heart you know it.
There is no time for boasting, vote wisely will help Nigeria, this 8yrs is not good news.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by J3susFr3ak: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Fyie:
We need the meeting here in North.

We own entire south already! smiley

The strategy will be to nominate key leaders of the LP in each Middle Belt state to network with the existing Middle Belt Forum caucuses....then effectively mobilize the youths to visit the key traditional rulers, progressive leaders and decision makers in these key areas....

...before you know it, you have a swelling grassroots youth movement in your hands--especially if each chapter can have a database of active supporters that can be reached anytime (email, phone etc.,) to mobilize a meeting at short notice.

Going to the open markets with campaign banners and loud speakers and listing the crimes of the present government can do magic for the attention of the minds you are seeking support from.

PS. You need a good sound bite. The government incompetence around security, murders, dire hunger and poverty, corruption and on and on....should provide LOTS of fire power.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by ScamHunter: 2:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:
States that are majority POs states from our observations so far.....

Edo
Cross River
Nassarawa
Anambra
Gombe
Plateau
Rivers
Imo
Delta
Enugu
Ondo
Still counting.... grin

If they tell you online votes do not determine elections, ask them why Tinubu and other politicians spend billions on online influencers, consultants and paid urchins cum robots on social media to deceive prospective voters and control the narratives? grin

Infact, I want Tinubu's urchins to keep claim online voters are useless, it has continued to help ginger youths to go register for their PVC, in the end na dem go lose after the mockery. grin grin

You no add Taraba o. Obi will surely win Taraba. The sensitization is ongoing seriously there

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Goodwin081: 2:31am On Jun 20, 2022
All abuja people for peter obi cool tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by ubola: 2:31am On Jun 20, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Peter Obi has the SS/SE under lockdown.

I don't see Tinubu making first runner up in this election
Obi cannot win 2023 even without rigging. I support him because he is a youth but can he breakthrough the votes in the North? The answer is no. Even some Southeast Governors like Umahi and Imo Governors will sabotage Obi. How many Northern states can he win?
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by J3susFr3ak: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2022
ubola:
Obi cannot win 2023 even without rigging. I support him because he is a youth but can he breakthrough the votes in the North? The answer is no. Even some Southeast Governors like Umahi and Imo Governors will sabotage Obi. How many Northern states can he win?

With an effective messaging and campaign...he can break through 80 percent of the NC plus Taraba....

These are angry Christians completely FED UP with the current Islamic Terrorism nonsense!
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by sidonlook: 2:42am On Jun 20, 2022
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

SILENT REVOLUTION ON GOING.

GET YOUR PVC

IT IS YOUR VOTE THAT WILL MAKE PETER OBI WIN THE ELECTION.

#PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Zeezenho: 2:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
On peter Obi mandate i stand.

Nigeria government is controlled by Fulanis down to inec.

Given peter Obi president will be tough decision for them to make.

But the youths are set to embarrass them with no choice tongue

That's what we made them think. Nobody controls our destiny except the supreme God.our destiny is in our hands.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by bluefilm: 3:59am On Jun 20, 2022
The structure is gradually materializing.

Soon, it will be game over for both APC and PDP
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Rexzivyson99(m): 4:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Three ileya rams are available at affordable prices
Different prices for the rams
Also available around Ota(Ogun state) and can also be delivered around
Buzz 07058319620 on WhatsApp for more enquires

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:04am On Jun 20, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Peter Obi has the SS/SE under lockdown.

I don't see Tinubu making first runner up in this election

SE will be shared between PDP and APC, south south will leave their VP son to vote one LP grin

even southeast many igbo will worked against PO winning the region

you're so naive politically
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by swissgoldenpro2: 5:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Okay nice One
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by richmanrichard: 5:39am On Jun 20, 2022
post=113964970:
Hello Guys, why is this political party called the Orphan Party?
We have been seeing it a lot lately online.
We simply wanna know!
Someone should help out please!!
you have come again with your stupidity. 2015 is still fresh in our minds.You along with other zombies in this forum championed buhari the failure. Just shut-up b4 thunder strikes you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.