Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (42474 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Goldenkrezi: 5:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Peppysco:

You just dey make me laugh anyhow. Obi won't even make 3 states in the East cos of the PDP effects. The South South you claim is a no brainer because you guys have never had the same political ideologies and also cos of Okowa's effects. As for the South West, dead on arrival, even Oyo state will fall in line, you guys still don't understand. As for the North, na 3 gladiators dey share am, Kwakwanso, Tinubu and Atiku. Obi won't even score 5% in any of the Northern states. I appreciate you guys enthusiasm about Obi though, kudos

Tinubu urchins and their mumu analysis

Delta,Edo, Rivers, Calabar, Akwa-Ibom
Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi,Enugu, Imo

All this state above na landslide victory for Obi then PDP to follow am for back.. Ur oga Tinubu won't see 2nd place in any of the states I mentioned.

If you know nothing about the south pls shut up man
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:46am On Jun 20, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

SE will be shared between PDP and APC, south south will leave their VP son to vote one LP grin

even southeast many igbo will worked against PO winning the region

you're so naive politically
Nothing for APC in the SS and SE.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by richmanrichard: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2022
ubola:
Obi cannot win 2023 even without rigging. I support him because he is a youth but can he breakthrough the votes in the North? The answer is no. Even some Southeast Governors like Umahi and Imo Governors will sabotage Obi. How many Northern states can he win?
he can win christian dominated northern states like plateau,taraba,Benue and equally get votes from all Christians in other northern states and of course enlightened core muslims
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Reference(m): 6:02am On Jun 20, 2022
wagesofsin:

Having an agent at all the polling units in Nigeria will not determine who will win the Election rather we need the Electorate to massively vote for PO.
We will have APC and PDP agents in all the polling units and they will checkmate each other and prevent rigging by themselves.
As for inducement using money, those doing that will fail this time.
Vote PO for a better Nigeria.

But you saw what happened over the weekend and the result.
Nigerians are still not ready to yield their chains.
I mean how do you expect a political party that has performed so badly to win what is effectively our mid term elections.
Only in Nigeria.

The message the people of Ekiti have sent to Nigeria is loud and clear going into 2023.
That failure will be rewarded at a price.
In saner climes the message from the people will be to reject the incumbent party in mid term elections so that the rest in power brace up and work for the remaining months of their tenure, but after congratulating the winner Mr. Buhari has no incentive to improve governance these remaining months knowing that his party will win by inducement.

Will the rest of Nigeria be ready by May next year....I doubt it.
From all indications the highest bidder will still win the general elections.
I still feel the average PVC is useless.
The suffering is still not hot enough to elevate the thinking of the average Nigerian to overcome a N1,000 bribe at the polling booth.

PS: I will return on this after the Osun polls to gauge the electoral temperature to give my final judgement on Nigeria's democracy and determine whether a PVC will still be a useful instrument in the next ten years.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Hussein035: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Labour Party members meets for the first time in years at Axari Hotel, Highway, Calabar.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1538546258985603075?t=o6Jv0IdXeWPG4ClFEidLnA&s=19

I will advise ndigbo to hold on to one party because PDP is practically owned by Hausa unless you want to deceive yourself, APC is practically owned by Yoruba and TINUBU used BUHARI to create popularity for the party, please us ndigbo focusing on APGA or Labour party?
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Elidrisy20: 6:13am On Jun 20, 2022
See their faces,hunger self dey wire them grin
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Reference(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Hussein035:

I will advise ndigbo to hold on to one party because PDP is practically owned by Hausa unless you want to deceive yourself, APC is practically owned by Yoruba and TINUBU used BUHARI to create popularity for the party, please us ndigbo focusing on APGA or Labour party?

This is a classic example of what i often say of a country where its confused citizens do not have a common goal, common values, common aspirations and so cannot hit a proper target making nonsense of years of democracy and countless elections meaningless.

Do we want ethnic politics or performance based politicking.... no two Nigerians agree on this.
And until we restructure this country we cannot settle for one or the other that will make development a reality.

Restructure first, democracy next, elections last.
No other formula can work to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by nzeobi(m): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Peppysco:

You just dey make me laugh anyhow. Obi won't even make 3 states in the East cos of the PDP effects. The South South you claim is a no brainer because you guys have never had the same political ideologies and also cos of Okowa's effects. As for the South West, dead on arrival, even Oyo state will fall in line, you guys still don't understand. As for the North, na 3 gladiators dey share am, Kwakwanso, Tinubu and Atiku. Obi won't even score 5% in any of the Northern states. I appreciate you guys enthusiasm about Obi though, kudos

Does your SW include Lagos where PDP lost with less 100k votes.
If yes then consider those PDP votes LP votes cause the PDP wins igbo dominated areas those votes have now been transferred.
Majority of Northern Christians are also agitating towards Obi, schooled in Benue and I Know what am telling you.

It's easy to claim PO is only popular online so that you can feel good but start waking up to Reality
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Shevchenkko: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2022
kelvinginzie:

Are you not tired of
losing.
Tinubu is the next president ,deep in your heart you know it.
Tinubu gbukwagi ebafu onye iberibe
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by kelvinginzie: 7:50am On Jun 20, 2022
t2luv1:

If the SS/SE goes for Labor I will start canvassing in the SW to make sure Obi wins. We have tried PDP and APC what has that gotten us, Partner take the blinders off, The whole Southern region needs to coalesce with a United Front against the North,

Jokers
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by shegz24(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Pacesetterz:
If them rig next years election with thugs and cultists endsars protest will be a child’s play. Nigerians have had enough o

APC/PDP dont need to rig to have more votes than LP...

LP will be lucky to see 1m votes.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by NLPoliceWoman: 8:07am On Jun 20, 2022
richmanrichard:
you have come again with your stupidity.
You along with other zombies in this forum championed buhari the failure. Just shut-up b4 thunder strikes you.
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by richmanrichard: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
keep quoting yourself with another monikar.a fool@ 40
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Baldheaded: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Lol

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by deeva2: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:
States that are majority POs states from our observations so far.....

Edo
Cross River
Nassarawa
Anambra
Gombe
Plateau
Rivers
Imo
Delta
Enugu
Ondo
Taraba
Still counting.... grin

PO will surely do well in Lagos where there are enlightened folks and youths. Those people who voted for him when he defeated APC at Osinbajo's polling unit in 2019 will surely vote again for him in their numbers.

If they tell you online votes do not determine elections, ask them why Tinubu and other politicians spend billions on online influencers, consultants and paid urchins cum robots on social media to deceive prospective voters and control the narratives? grin

Infact, I want Tinubu's urchins to keep claiming online voters are useless, it has continued to help ginger youths to go register for their PVC, in the end na dem go lose after the mockery. grin grin

Atiku was a saint and never corrupt when ur Obi was his running mate..

PDP was the best party when ur Obi was a member..

Your Obi is not corrupt and blameless but he was at the 2019 primary election as running mate when Atiku bought delegates with dollars.

Your Obi turned Anambra into dubai within 8 years yet, ur fellow biafran keep trooping to Lagos for better life and opportunities.

Nigerian youths who understands naija politics beyond twitter and Facebook knows the history.

So stop dragging Nigerian youths into ur delusional Obituary..

You are only allowed to deceive ur fellow igbo/biafran youths.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Oplomo: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

Your Obi is not corrupt and blameless but he was at the 2019 primary election as running mate when Atiku bought delegates with dollars.

Your Obi turned Anambra into dubai within 8 years yet, ur fellow biafran keep trooping to Lagos for better life and opportunities.

Nigerian youths who understands naija politics beyond twitter and Facebook knows the history.

Tinubu flying monkey don open mouth. grin cheesy
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by deeva2: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

You don't still get the point ��‍♂️��‍♂️

We want people who want in for better country not money.....

And if anyone is not ready for this selfless sacrifice let them back off.....

Dear Nigerian youths, don't give up yet... There's a credible candidate in the person of PETER OBI

Pls get your PVC and be ready to vote him that's if we really want to change the fortune of this our backward country....

It's not a time to collect money from politicians to vote for them,

Its not also a time to be blinded by religion, ethnicity, and tribe

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by deeva2: 9:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:

Tinubu flying monkey don open mouth. grin cheesy

Think Lagos, Think BAT.

Think Anambra, Think Obituary.

The choice is yours.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by deebrain(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Wow.

Impressive
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by makapella(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2022
ictplotter:
Group of igbo traders.
I just realized that most of y'all don't even know the difference between Igbo and other tribes. Anything SS/SE is Igbo.. As long as it is not SW.. It's a shame. You need basic Social Studies again cos I guess government or Civic Education may be too hard for you to comprehend.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by kingyakos: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2022
I was there live at Axari Hotel Conference Hall, the meeting was to commence by 12noon but by 11:30 i got there all the sit were occupied in the 1000 carrying capacity conference hall.
The turn up was massive, infact the crowd outside was five times more than the crowd inside. So many PO support group and Associations were present, State Chapter of the Nigerian Medical Association,ASSU unical chapter,NLC/TUC state chairs, NANs President representative, Ndi Igbo Calabar etc.
Unical lecturers is organizing a public lecture with Peter Obi as the guest speaker, the whole crowd was wow when the announcement was made and people voluntarily start making donations for the venue, flyers,flex, refreshments etc. It was so lovely though i didn't wait till end of the meeting because i was afraid of stampede so i signaled my friends i came with and we moved, we couldn't locate our car when we got to the hotel car park, the car park was something else.
Peter Obi is the beloveth and he will sweep Cross River State vote

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Blackdisciple(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Nice one let's try other party since the two top parties have failed Nigerians .

Obi all the way...
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by Inosky(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
ratiken:
Truth is many people can't still fathom the ongoing revolution.

Considering the suffering of the last 7+ years, the average Nigerian should not even think twice about an Obi presidency.

If the Nigerian youths are angry enough and willing, PO will be the next president and the process of salvaging Nigeria can begin in earnest.

If Atiku or Tinubu becomes the next president, then we can as well bury Nigeria entirely.

You're right! The youth have to be angry enough Even down to INEC office Incase they want to change the results, because I don't trust that INEC chairman, it's Buhari that put him there and can be influenced by him.
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by edungene7: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
And yet some persons are talking of structure while we are dying in want and pain some of us that are campaigning for APC and PDP should try and visit our neighbors in west Africa shame go catch Una the max dey can give u is 50k and collect 50billion APC even get mind wan bring Muslim- Muslim ticket nah wa for some youth ooo
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by edungene7: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
deeva2:

You are only allowed to deceive ur fellow igbo/biafran youths. a lot of Nigerians voted for Atiku because of Peter Obi who he promised to allow run the economy Atiku knows he just want to answer Mr. President and nothing more Obi wants to salvage Nigeria let us see what he would accomplish without Obi
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by NLPoliceWoman: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
RTR
Re: Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar by ozonelayer79: 1:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
4teenblaq:

See who dey panic, dey point fingers lol.

I no dey panic because I get solid confidence in Obi. He is far better than your useless candidate. Na people like you never allow Nigeria move forward due to your senselessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Dumps PDP, Reaffirms Ties With Tinubu / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / Fulani Men Who Promised Buhari A Cow After The Election, Redeem It - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.