Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp (217 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 200k In 2024? / Which Business Can One Start With ₦200K In 2022? / How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp by Samuelemediong6(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
HOW #5000 LED ME TO THE ROAD TO 200K IN 2-WEEKS USING WHATSAPP.

Back in 2021 I wasn't the internet marketing expert many people know me for today . I was undergraduate of a federal University of port-harcourt and as a student being broke and out of money was a regular thing for me .

So I decided to start a business(selling of phone accessories) a on campus. It was difficult as I never had an experience of business before plus too many competitors but guess what I made it through I scaled and became successful and you know want to know how ?

One day , after lectures a friend of mine introduced me to a business strategy in which I used my WhatsApp to generate more profit, more customers and even having people to work for me and I had literally zero experience of anything business I was a total beginner.

#Note: I've been teaching lots of serious Nigerians who pay willingly to learn exactly how I use WhatsApp to generate a minimum of 200k weekly. However this time, I'm organizing a FREE 5 DAY webinar where I will be raising the next work from home millionaires.

That wasn't the only benefit there was another forms of marketing I also sold products that wasn't part of my business giving me extra cash weekly.

The business model deals on using various social media platforms and other online means to boost your business and generate a lot of customers at the comfort of your home with your smartphone or laptop .

This business strategies is what my friend called "CASH on DEMAND" once you know them you will scale financially and you won't go broke.

I said that because there are thousands of genuine internet opportunities available that can change your financial life.

WHY DID I WRITE THIS ?

I organized this because I discovered that there were lots of people who were willing to learn this skills but can't afford my paid class.
For this 3 DAYS,I will be making this knowledge available to all for FREE.
Don't miss this opportunity.

Re: How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp by McStoic(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Affiliate marketing abi?

(1) (Reply)

20 Best Online Jobs In 2022 / Fiverr Number Verification / How Much Can I Make By Driving Bolt In Port Harcourt For A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.