Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,163 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State (4046 Views)

BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu, In Lagos / Olalekan Afolabi Escapes As Gunmen Attack Convoy In Osun / Thugs Attack Convoy Of Jegede, Ondo PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Fira09(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Peter Obi for your fada

No dey quote me they talk rubbish biko...No be you go tell me who to vote! I no be zombies
You are to insultive.calm down for once
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hahahaha, na like this the drug lord and bullion van criminal wan take win in Lagos talk more of Nigeria. His biggest supporters used to be thugs and agberos yet they're already stoning him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian youths are angry at the criminals that are destroying their destiny, including agberos.
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by JaredNormak: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Watch out how urchins will be quick to accuse Obi supporters for something they planned themselves.

These people so much cherish dirty politics that they won't even mind attacking their own parents just to pin it on Obi supporters for some fake political points.

The most disgusting set of urchins I've ever witnessed in my life.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Fira09(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm who are those miscreants that have overstayed and feel comfortable in Lagos and decided to turn themselves into nuisance undecided

If this is how they are stoning their own leaders that have been looting their backward region it will be better!

Yorubas be wise, don't let some stupid people destroy our region abeg!!!
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Pacesetterz: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Hmm who are those miscreants that have overstayed and feel comfortable in Lagos and decided to turn themselves into nuisance undecided

If this is how they are stoning their own leaders that have been looting their backward region it will be better!

Thugs of Lagos have now turned to another pple trying to make Lagos peace less? U never begin talk true. Most of d hoodlums in Lagos are ur brothers from oyo state and osun. Go and tackle ur brothers and leave peacefull lagosians alone

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Fira09(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Dear mods that is not an insult, stop calling mods and playing reverse victim thanks

Then is what?
You just need banning

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Gozac: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:

This is what I expected to hear from ilks like you, blame the people you always blame when something like this happens
For your information Lagos Island is a Yoruba enclave populated by Yoruba people. The people that did it are sons of the soil real Lagosians not folks like you from other Yoruba states

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Conrod: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:

Another confused area boy (claiming to be a girl ) is crying.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Pacesetterz: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
JaredNormak:
Watch out how urchins will be quick to accuse Obi supporters for something they planned themselves.

These people so much cherish dirty politics that they won't even mind attacking their own parents just to pin it on Obi supporters for some fake political points.

The most disgusting set of urchins I've ever witnessed in my life.

Nothing like obi supporters or any party supporters doing this. Most of this agberos are either homegrown or from Oyo and osun states. Go and ask Kunle polytechnic and Mc Olumo. Since the clash of the Nurtw,it will only take Gods grave that there will be free and fair elections in Lagos next year. Lagos will be tough
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Gozac: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Thugs of Lagos have now turned to another pple trying to make Lagos peace less? U never begin talk true. Most of d hoodlums in Lagos are ur brothers from oyo state and osun. Go and tackle ur brothers and leave peacefull lagosians alone
Don't mind the poor tribal bigot
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Islandlady(f): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:

Then is what?
You just need banning
haha lol grin grin na today I dey chop ban...Oya call mods to ban me naa!
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Softmirror: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
alsudan:
They should have targeted his drug filled shrinked Skull.

The useless Thief will even lose in Lagos.

The Druggie as President will just turn Nigeria to another Colombia where Drug Lords and their thugs run riot.

SAYS JIBRIN ALSUDAN THE IMPOSTOR grin
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Islandlady(f): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
LadySarah:

I really hope you aren't a woman.I could excuse men but a female engaging in this tribalistic /divisive activity on nl is demeaning and all shades of wrong/disappointing.

At least all of us will buy gas at the same price
No I am an hermaphrodite undecided
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Fira09(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
haha lol grin grin na today I dey chop ban...Oya call mods to ban me naa!

Pls utter anything referring to insult to me and see weda dey no go ban you.
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Gomojamm: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Peter Obi for your fada

No dey quote me they talk rubbish biko...No be you go tell me who to vote! I no be zombies
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by XerXers: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yoruba politics is still very backwards. Money and thuggery is still used, na waa oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Peter Obi for my fada

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by haffaze777(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique Seun
Rule 2
Tell me nowgrin
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Islandlady(f): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Fira09:

Pls utter anything referring to insult to me and see weda dey no go ban you.
Stop threatening me with ban o, Las Las na you fit chop ban who knows! Pls don't disturb me with this petty talks! Bye
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Fira09(m): 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Islandlady:
Stop threatening me with ban o, Las Las na you fit chop ban who knows! Pls don't disturb me with this petty talks! Bye
Ok we better forget about the conversation.

One more question,

Are u a graduate or undergraduate?
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by yetunsbay(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
alsudan:
They should have targeted his drug filled shrinked Skull.

The useless Thief will even lose in Lagos.

The Druggie as President will just turn Nigeria to another Colombia where Drug Lords and their thugs run riot.
who do you people really hate BAT ?
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by yetunsbay(m): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
You and I know PO can't win. Atleast for now
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
You and I know PO can't win. Atleast for now
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Staged.
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by yetunsbay(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
The fact is.....can PO win come 2023 ?

Not so feasible
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by gideonematics: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Let the 50 million youths he plans to feed Agbado and Cocoyam save him. If they politicians were able to fix the security challenges in the country we won't be having this kind of problems.

Learn how to make $1000 from Tiktok for making short videos... https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/04/how-to-make-money-on-tiktok.html
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by TooMuchStuff: 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
A Peaceful Welcome deserving of the King of Agbero
Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Maxymilliano(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
The hoodlums are Tinubu boys and the attack shows how they have been pampered over the years, making thuggery and hoodlums a lucrative endeavors in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hoodlums Attack Convoy Of APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos State by Idaytesj29(m): 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

500 million Dollars Peter Obi grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Massive... Kano APC 2 Million March for tinubu. PHOTOS.. / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Under Fire Over Supreme Court’s Order On Naira Notes. / BREAKING: Kingsways Accepts Soyinka's Debate Challenge On Behalf Of Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.