Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party (635 Views)

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Buhari Loses His Senatorial Unit To Accord Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party by press9jatv: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party

The All Progressive Congress (APC) has lost a member of the House of Representatives representing Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa federal constituency, Hon. Shina Abiola Peller to Accord Party.

Few days ago, the federal legislator announced his resignation from the All Progressive Congress.

In a letter addressed to his ward chairman, Ward 9, Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State, Peller said he left APC after consultations with his people.

The lawmaker lost the bid to clinch the APC Senatorial ticket in Oyo North last month.

The letter read, “I write to formally inform you of the renouncement of my membership from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“I took this decision after due consultation with my people from the Oke Ogun region and beyond who feel humiliated by the undemocratic acts and decisions of some gladiators within Oyo State APC.

“President Muhammadu Buhari preached bottom-to-top approach driven APC, but the undemocratic conduct of some party chieftains particularly in Oyo State has shown that the people from the grassroots and the youth will continue to be at the mercy of the few at the top, who impose their preferred candidate against the wish of the people, as recently witnessed in Oyo North Senatorial District where I belong.

“My people have therefore decided that we withdraw our membership of the APC, and I totally align with them as I delved into politics, not for a selfish reason but for the overall interest of Nigerian youths and the people of Oke Ogun. So, I hereby renounce my membership of the APC”.

http://www.osundefender.com/apc-loses-shina-peller-to-accord-party/

Re: APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party by press9jatv: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
I’m seeing Shina peller winning Oyo North Senatorial race. He’s an heavyweight grassroots politician in Oke-Ogun axis.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party by sangresan(m): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
press9jatv:
I’m seeing Shina peller winning Oyo North Senatorial race. He’s an heavyweight grassroots politician in Oke-Ogun axis.

Where are you from?

South West or South East?

Because this prediction shows you don't know anything about Oyo politics.

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party by Jostoman: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Seyi makinde should watch his back because it's seems somebody somewhere is trying to use omisore tactics for you I mean the tactics they use against Adeleke in 2018 for Osun state.
Re: APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party by press9jatv: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2022
sangresan:

Where are you from?

South West or South East?

Because this prediction shows you don't know anything about Oyo politics.
can you tell me your predictions about Oyo politics.
Re: APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party by press9jatv: 1:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Jostoman:
Seyi makinde should watch his back because it's seems somebody somewhere is trying to use omisore tactics for you I mean the tactics they use against Adeleke in 2018 for Osun state.
not true. Shina peller is going to contest for oyo north senatorial district under Accord Party, so it doesn’t relate to GSM reelection bid.
Re: APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party by DontBullshitMe: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2022
He will be back in Quilox this time next year.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Says No Going Back On Yoruba Nation, Urges Monarchs To Support Str / Osun Election: Policeman forcing people to vote for APC in Ife East, Modakeke / God Is Punishing The North For Killing Deborah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.