Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? (388 Views)

What's The Funniest Moniker You Ever Seen On Nairaland? / Tell The Funniest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland / Girlfriend Does My Hair For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? by God1000(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
First of all, I'm not a pettish, pugnacious and choleric type, I also have good reputation on this forum

I'm getting backlash from few people because of my posts here.

Some people don't want me to kick over the traces because of my moniker which carries God1000, fine though

Meanwhile I'm a placid and equable person in real life with high equanimity, I hardly resort to vituperation or go haywire/berserk unless I'm really peeved.

Some people feel like I should not make certain comments which they consider infra dig.

So what do you think nairalanders.

Why this level of scrutiny when I hardly go beyond the pale?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? by God1000(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don't ever want to join the toxic people on this platform but that doesn't mean I will not condemn certain misdemeanors

1 Like

Re: What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? by Cypress042: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
When you don finish with your grammar, you tell us your problem wink
Re: What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? by God1000(m): 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
When you don finish with your grammar, you tell us your problem wink
lol, which grammar bro?
Re: What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? by Cypress042: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
God1000:
First of all, I'm not a pettish, pugnacious, choleric

placid, equanimity, vituperation, haywire/berserk, peeved

infra dig and scrunity

I need their meanings grin grin
Re: What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? by God1000(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cypress042:
I need their meanings grin grin
haha, you are funny Man cheesy
Re: What Does My Moniker Have To Do With My Candid Opinion? by Cypress042: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
God1000:
haha, you are funny Man cheesy
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know About How Slave Trading Started In Ikot Abasi Local Government Area / I Caused Havoc In Benin Today [bushman Prank] / If We Are Dating Eehhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.