Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win (563 Views)

Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / Sunday Igboho Ready To Fight Against The Fulani Herdsmen If Supported By Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Flier: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
the way obi fanatics and their apologist are threatening everyone to vote Obi make me wonder if this obi fanatics won’t be worse than Herdsmen if Obi should win.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Tunechi5(m): 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:
the way obi fanatics and their apologist are threatening everyone to vote Obi make me wonder if this obi fanatics won’t be worse than Herdsmen if Obi should win.
brother man no 1 is begging you to vote obi, we just need a fit president and obi is the closest to that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Flier: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Tunechi5:
brother man no 1 is begging you to vote obi, we just need a fit president and obi is the closest to that
It shouldn’t be by force,let everyone make his/her choice

3 Likes

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Bilabong(m): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:
It shouldn’t be by force,let everyone make his/her choice

If its by forcing you to make the right choice, then so be it.

We are still dealing with the mess u put us through with Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Light78: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:

So thugs would be the best?

Thunder fire your balls

Foolish tribalistic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by DOTian: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cheap propaganda.
Tinupoo urchins and their restlessness

3 Likes

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Realist12: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
I just noticed Peter Obi is at the learning stage ,all easterners should wait for his maturity

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
An idiot has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Flier: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Just read everything they wrote up there,these set of thugs are not different from herdsmen
Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by TimmyA: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stop spreading false claims and fears or propaganda. Everybody does not have the evil gene in the fulanis. Keep your misinformation to yourself and your group of shallow minds. It is not a crime to demand for good governance

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Jlow2: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
At least your al-qaeda people's Congress shared ak47 to its herdsmen but gej finished them by congratulating buhari, and the job they were contracted for was finished and they turned there grievances on innocent vulnerable nigerians since 7years leaving nigeria security agencies dumbfounded, kidnapping, killings, bombings, nobody and anywer is safe, the few persecuted re broken from jail by same terrorists supported by the government, we all have ears when he said the dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood if he does not win the election. He told his terrorists followers to kill anyone who stops them, Peter obi and supporters of labour party re only saying enough is enough, obi has not asked anybody to be killed or assaulted, you re just seeing the frustrations of nigerians against the government dnt blame Peter obi,
Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by aimmoney9: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:
Then tinubu thugs that killed people during ekiti state election won't be worse.... grin grin

Oh I forgot tinubu also got attacked by thugs he bred in Lagos when returning from oba of Lagos residence..... grin

What an irony...... grin grin

Hypocrite..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Afamsi: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bilabong:

No mind the dullard
Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by dat9jaguy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bilabong:

Go him house go force am vote for your candidate nah.
He is pulling your chain and you're feeling fly.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Kdon2: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:

Nothing can be worse than herdsmen. You need to experience it to really understand. Those ones are devil's messanger to the core! angry
Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Flier: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Kdon2:

Nothing can be worse than herdsmen. You need to experience it to really understand. Those ones are devil's messanger to the core! angry
You can never say never.These OBi thugs are just scary

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by NwaIdeato: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Obi supporters are just learning work compared to what Buharists did in 2015 and 2019 elections, many of them even went as far as threatening genocide on Igbos and other Nigerians who voted against Buhari (the receipts are there online). Most of these Buhari fanatics have gone on to become Tinubu BMC supporters, Obi supporters are just dishing out a taste of their own medicine to them.

Nobody has the monopoly of madness.

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Wisetrue99: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:
You go use another moniker threaten yourself still come dey disturb us for here

People are awakening the good conscience of Nigerians to vote for someone that can better your life, you come here begin dey lie undecided

When your outgoing president was threatening blood and baboon, we no know say you exist ani them never born you that time
Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Reality3080: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Flier:
if mbaka church can b locked for criticizing obi even when he’s just an aspirant,imagine what will happen to anyone who criticize obi when he becomes d president?

If a church can b locked for criticizing obi despite him being a Christian,what do u think will happen to d mosque n d imam that criticize obi?

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Vulturereloaded: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2022
grin cheesy grin

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Kingspin(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2022
Flier:
Vote for the best candidate. It will save you and Nigeria.
Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by obinnajohnson: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2022
This Obi must be so popular that he became the most talked about presidential candidate. I am OBIdient sir!

1 Like

Re: Obi Fanatics Maybe Worse Than Herdsmen If Obi Should Win by Tradernaija1: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2022
Flier:
Did they castrate you?

Mkpi mmadu.

Next time don't reason like Mpki.

(1) (Reply)

Countries With Mandatory Military Service / Tinubu Is Preparing Stomach Infrastructure For The Election / El-rufai The Snake With Two Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.