Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Need Help Relocating To Bonny Island,rivers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help Relocating To Bonny Island,rivers (386 Views)

Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Construction Linking Bonny Island By Road (Photos) / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Relocating To Bonny Island,rivers by Gladhiz: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hello guys, so after scouting several states and their capitals for a suitable place to relocate to i have chosen Bonny Island, I am a fashion designer, musician and entrepreneur but i need help with accomodation information, Please what is the rent like? i am looking at either a selfcon or 1 bedroom depending on the cost and my budget is 200-350k. Thank you .
Re: Need Help Relocating To Bonny Island,rivers by Durabest: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Am going to bonny by thursday thought my work there is every last four days in a month but i hope to relocate to there any time soon after pasing LNG fitness test.Bonny is the expensive place place to live in SS At Finima a safecon is 250k and u pay 4 two years that is 500k One room 150.For main bonny u can see safecon for 350k a year one room 120k.To see drinking water just ready to buy pure water thought LNG Free water is there.I May start living there from next month.GOODLUCKY TO YOU.
Re: Need Help Relocating To Bonny Island,rivers by Gladhiz: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thank you so much for this, i just heard from a friend that there no roads into Bonny only crossing water
Durabest:
Am going to bonny by thursday thought my work there is every last four days in a month but i hope to relocate to there any time soon after pasing LNG fitness test.Bonny is the expensive place place to live in SS At Finima a safecon is 250k and u pay 4 two years that is 500k One room 150.For main bonny u can see safecon for 350k a year one room 120k.To see drinking water just ready to buy pure water thought LNG Free water is there.I May start living there from next month.GOODLUCKY TO YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Which University Do You View As The Best? / I Need A Help / World’s Tallest Timber Apartment Tower To Be Built In Zanzibar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.