Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,540 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? (2621 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Brilliant Nairlalander Explains Why Onyema Is Wanted And Abandoned $14.2m In USA / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by ejifranks(m): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

How can I know more about the occult. I once had a dream I think in 2018/2019 of me being inside the ocean in front of the Queen of the seas In the marine kingdom and she laid her hand on my head. I always have this connection with the seas.
You need Jesus urgently.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by ejifranks(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is another of his failed prophesy on Donald Trump reelection.

https://www.nairaland.com/6238035/biden-won-yet-trump-continue

3 Likes

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
ejifranks:

You need Jesus urgently.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

How can I know more about the occult. I once had a dream I think in 2018/2019 of me being inside the ocean in front of the Queen of the seas In the marine kingdom and she laid her hand on my head. I always have this connection with the seas.
It depends on what your aims are? Political power you have to be initiated into one of the secret societies, which is usually by invite only. And be initiated into their rituals, rites and special handshakes.

If you just want to be an occultist that practices magic for you own advancement, there are special books that can teach you how to consult principalities and power and summon Queen of the seas.

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
ejifranks:

You need Jesus urgently.
shocked
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:09am On Jun 21, 2022
swaggerjack:

It depends on what your aims are? Political power you have to be initiated into one of the secret societies, which is usually by invite only. And be initiated into their rituals, rites and special handshakes.

If you just want to be an occultist that practices magic for you own advancement, there are special books that can teach you how to consult principalities and power and summon Queen of the seas.

Recommend the books for me and can we talk privately sir ?

Just sent you a PM.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by voicelessmunk: 2:15am On Jun 21, 2022
what more do you expect https://realandrare.shop
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 3:09am On Jun 21, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 3:14am On Jun 21, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Just sent you a PM.
Then you read this for cleansing of the principalities and powers of the air and the marine spirits you made a covenant with.

1 Like

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 4:07am On Jun 21, 2022
voicelessmunk:
what more do you expect https://realandrare.shop

It is against the rules to spam

CC

Mynd44
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 4:22am On Jun 21, 2022
ejifranks:
Be Obidient. I remember that thread and i still find it disgusting and demonic to say the least.
More of eye opening.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
naija4life247:

Atiku and Peter Pandora Obituary are also cultists
shocked
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oshigun:

Yes indeed. Au revoir. cool
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 5:38am On Jun 22, 2022
CC

JAMO84
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
CC

Larryton
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Luciferslight2: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2023
My name is Luciferslight. We rule the world with signs and symbols. Welcome
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Luciferslight2:
My name is Luciferslight. We rule the world with signs and symbols. Welcome

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by ejifranks(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Two years to fake manifestation. Jesus is the only way the truth and the life.

3 Likes

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 10:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Dominique, Seun, Justwise, Mukina, nlfpmod
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Luciferslight2: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2023
ejifranks:
How are you my dear friend? I am Luciferslight.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
ejifranks:
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Luciferslight2: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2023
The number 8 is the number of POWER. It teaches us that power, in any form, cannot be maintained without BALANCE, and that balance cannot hold without accurate understanding. 8 is associated with money, business, competition, and the incorporation of anything that is useful to it . Those with Life Path Number 8, tend to be a better judge of character and attract the right kind of people to work with them toward their vision. This makes them a natural executive and excellent in the business or political arena..

8 represents what is called the business of business. This number more than any number has the intense focus, drive and energy for success and authority in their choose career path.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Luciferslight2: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2023
The spiritual rules the physical. What you shall become on this plane will first be programmed in the higher planes( light or dense). RULE YOUR WORLD!!!!
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Luciferslight2: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2023
We don't prophesy like the foolish Religionists do. We consult, We appease, We ritualize, We sacrifice , We speak into the.......... and it SO MOTE BE
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Luciferslight2: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Embrace the light, Embrace Lucifer, Hail Lucifer!!!!
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Tflex01: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
sad till after FEB 25 sha

Hmmm
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tflex01:

Hmmm
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Luciferslight2: 8:42am On Mar 01, 2023
So it has mote be.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Darkest period in Nigeria's history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerians Should Respect Igbos & Vote Who Igbos Recommend! / 75% Of People Living In SW, SS, NC, NE, NW Are Igbos - Peter Obi's Supporter / Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.