Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? (2590 Views)

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core / Brilliant Nairlalander Explains Why Onyema Is Wanted And Abandoned $14.2m In USA / Multiple Polls Predict A Definite Atiku/obi Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Did Nairlalander LucifersLight predict a Tinubu presidency in his thread two years ago? Has Tinubu an initiate of the infinity and serpent esoteric knowledge been chosen by the principalities and rulers of the air to preside over Nigeria?

https://www.nairaland.com/6203146/tinubu-number-8

1 Share

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Was LucifersLight right that if Tinubu the occultist travelled the spiritual realms to consult with the principalities and rulers of the air and was approved
then the presidency is just a coronation?

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 2:02am On Jun 20, 2022
He dropped some knowledge in his thread

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 2:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Remember how the occultist LucifersLight scared off that member after he threatened to attack him spiritually.

CC
ejifranks
Oshigun
stonemasonn

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 2:32am On Jun 20, 2022
CC
helinues
NgeneUkwenu
TinubuAdvocate
NGpatriot
TecM0
thebosstrevor1
yarimo
omenka
Simplyleo
LegendHero
seunmsg

blackpanda
Monogamy
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 3:30am On Jun 20, 2022
CC
Jakumo
PrincessofDSS
Poiu11
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 3:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Dominique, Seun, Justwise
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by stonemasonn: 3:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Bro, all nah psychology, the only power these guys have is the one given to them by their babalawo. Shikena.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 4:04am On Jun 20, 2022
stonemasonn:
Bro, all nah psychology, the only power these guys have is the one given to them by their babalawo. Shikena.
Are you sure there is no power? Why then do they join these secret societies to get knowledge of occult magic passed down, so they can use the rituals and magic they obtained to maintain their power.

2 Likes

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2022
swaggerjack:
Remember how the occultist LucifersLight scared off that member after he threatened to attack him spiritually.

CC
ejifranks
Oshigun
stonemasonn

Lol. I remember that thread. LucifersLight is correct and I told people so back then.

Make what you will of it. The third eye is real and BAT has it. Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi are wasting their time. cool cool

218 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by stonemasonn: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2022
swaggerjack:

Are you sure there is no power? Why then do they join these secret societies to get knowledge of occult magic passed down, so they can use the rituals and magic they obtained to maintain their power.
For Tinubu I think he hires political strategist, game theorists etc that makes him seem unbeatable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 4:22am On Jun 20, 2022
Oshigun:

Lol. I remember that thread. LucifersLight is correct and I told people so back then.

Make what you will of it. The third eye is real and BAT has it. Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi are wasting their time. cool cool
As an infinity initiate who has gone through all the degrees and rituals BAT understands the occult nature of man like you posted in the thread.

What makes you think Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi are not initiates of the occult knowledge as well.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2022
swaggerjack:

As an infinity initiate who has gone through all the degrees and rituals BAT understands the occult nature of man like you posted in the thread.

What makes you think Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi are not initiates of the occult knowledge as well.

They are not. That image I showed simply represent the power of man to see what was previously hidden with the awakening of certain 'subdued' spiritual capabilities many will live their lives not knowing of their existence let alone how to use them advantageously.

The image for example depicts astral visions linked to considerable brain power inherent in us we do not know how to tap into.

Atiku and Obi talk and act in ways that makes me fairly sure there is nothing spiritually 'enlightened' about them.

Go and read some of the books authored by Lobsang Rampa. Like the third eye. Learn. cool cool

216 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by chukwuibuipob: 4:39am On Jun 20, 2022
sad till after FEB 25 sha

215 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:

Yes indeed. Au revoir. cool

215 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by chukwuibuipob: 4:53am On Jun 20, 2022
sad conFUSED Pipu with their conFUSIonst

216 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 4:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Oshigun:

They are not. That image I showed simply represent the power of man to see what was previously hidden with the awakening of certain 'subdued' spiritual capabilities many will live their lives not knowing of their existence let alone how to use them advantageously.

The image for example depicts astral visions linked to considerable brain power inherent in us we do not know how to tap into.

Atiku and Obi talk and act in ways that makes me fairly sure there is nothing spiritually 'enlightened' about them.

Go and read some of the books authored by Lobsang Rampa. Like the third eye. Learn. cool cool
Atiku the grand patron of marabouts is not spiritually enlightened, I very much doubt so. He is willing to do anything to have the spiritual capabilities that he can use to his advantage.

Peter Obi might even be the oga at the top when it comes to spiritual enlightenment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 5:08am On Jun 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad conFUSED Pipu with their conFUSIonst
Enlightened
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2022
stonemasonn:
For Tinubu I think he hires political strategist, game theorists etc that makes him seem unbeatable.
And consolidates with the esoteric knowledge he obtained from been an occult initiate.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by naija4life247: 5:15am On Jun 20, 2022
swaggerjack:

Atiku the grand patron of marabouts is not spiritually enlightened, I very much doubt so. He is willing to do anything to have the spiritual capabilities that he can use to his advantage.

Peter Obi might even be the oga at the top when it comes to spiritual enlightenment.

Atiku and Peter Pandora Obituary are also cultists

194 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2022
naija4life247:

Atiku and Peter Pandora Obituary are also cultists
Atiku is a well known marabout patron and he choice Peter Peter Obi as a Vice President, so won't be surprised.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Oshigun:

Yes indeed. Au revoir. cool

What kind of spiritual covenant has he entered with these principalities and powers of darkness of the air is what worries me about the future of the country.

Those gifted with spiritual insight have also expressed worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Oplomo: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2022
Oshigun:

All na jibiti....stop deceiving yourself and face reality. Who symbols help? grin cheesy
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by Oplomo: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Oshigun:

All na jibiti....stop deceiving yourself and face reality. Who symbols help? Why president Biden, Putin and others no dey wear the symbol if e dey work? Mugus. grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Oplomo:

All na jibiti....stop deceiving yourself and face reality. Who symbols help? Why president Biden, Putin and others no dey wear the symbol if e dey work? Mugus. grin cheesy

They are all into occult magic, some even go into more stronger and darker occult magic. Some at low level were they consult babalawo's/witchdoctor/marabouts and the higher initiates that travel the spiritual realms and have contact with principalities and powers of the air.

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 8:02am On Jun 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by ejifranks(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Be Obidient. I remember that thread and i still find it disgusting and demonic to say the least.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by ejifranks(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
I recall the OP you exhumed his thread also said VP. Osibanjo will take over the seat of presidency as President Buhari will die from ill health before his tenure ends. 2023 is already around the corner and Mr. President is bouncing in health. Fake spiritualists you all are.

6 Likes

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
ejifranks:
Be Obidient. I remember that thread and i still find it disgusting and demonic to say the least.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by swaggerjack: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
ejifranks:
I recall the OP you exhumed his thread also said VP. Osibanjo will take over the seat of presidency as President Buhari will die from ill health before his tenure ends. 2023 is already around the corner and Mr. President is bouncing in health. Fake spiritualists you all are.
Are you sure LuciferLights posted that?I never saw that thread.
Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
swaggerjack:

How can I know more about the occult. I once had a dream I think in 2018/2019 of me being inside the ocean in front of the Queen of the seas In the marine kingdom and she laid her hand on my head. I always have this connection with the seas.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Nairlalander LucifersLight Predict A Tinubu Presidency Two Years Ago? by ejifranks(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
swaggerjack:

Are you sure LuciferLights posted that?I never saw that thread.

Yea . Wish I can exhume that thread.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nekede Zoo, The Only Zoo In South East Nigeria / Snoop Dog Endorses Tinubu And APC / If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.