Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Making Money With USDT!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money With USDT!!!! (1116 Views)

How Can You Make Money With USDT? / Coinmarketcap Is Rewarding Its Subscribers With USDT / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money With USDT!!!! by nurexfutmx(m): 2:33am On Jun 20, 2022
Hi guys, I am just wondering. I am a bit new to crypto trading, want to know how to make profit with usdt. Let’s assume I have $10,000 worth of usdt. What platform can I use to make little profit, even if it’s $50-$100 from it and send the dollar to my account

I am sure there are platforms out there that might be able to do this, any heads up will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by Seniorwriter(m): 2:34am On Jun 20, 2022
Binance....
nurexfutmx:

What am I going to buy with it in binance, or is it p2p? What will I exchange with…
You asked for where to usdt ....I gave you why further questions rather than go ahead to do the needful....
If you want to learn the process then mentorship will cost you a token else go ahead and learn to trade on Binance by yourself.
I'm open for nego.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by nurexfutmx(m): 2:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Binance....

@Seniorwriter

What am I going to buy with it in binance, or is it p2p? What will I exchange with…
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2022
nurexfutmx:
Hi guys, I am just wondering. I am a bit new to crypto trading, want to know how to make profit with usdt. Let’s assume I have $10,000 worth of usdt. What platform can I use to make little profit, even if it’s $50-$100 from it and send the dollar to my account

I am sure there are platforms out there that might be able to do this, any heads up will be appreciated
Don't put money into platforms you cannot withdraw, ask questions concerning the platform anyone DM you about... post here about the platform first.
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by EinsteinAyo(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2022
I do make use of Binance, Luno and Yellowcard. Yellow Card is still the safest and easiest platform to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies online. You can buy and sell with multiple payment options on Yellow Card, tailored to suit your country of origin. Whichever method you choose, you can start trading instantly. Just visit www.yellowcard.io to get started

1 Like

Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by afforly16: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2022
WhatsApp me on this number 07086175042 and I will guide you thoroughly on good investment you can bank on.
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by OladapoF(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
If it's Left to me to recommend Crypto Platform, then I will recommend www.Yellowcard.io just because they always take the security of their users’ funds seriously. With multi-sig wallets, One Time Pins and Authenticators, as well as robust KYC, they ensure your funds are safe at all times even as they will keep giving you amazing rates.
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
I have seen two people that have already recommended best Platform for you already. I will enjoin you to go for YELLOWCARD.
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by amakanancy(f): 1:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Good to do a thorough research before investing. And always start with little amount that will not make you cry if you lose it..
Don't be greedy. Even if it works the first time, don't put all your money!
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by CandidSeeker(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by BigJakie: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whatever you do... stay away from "yellowcard" or at least do some extensive research first.

Its obvious these two are same person and when a poster uses an alternate account to corroborate his own post, its a huge red flag.

Re: Making Money With USDT!!!! by Mohbola(f): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
EinsteinAyo:
I do make use of Binance, Luno and Yellowcard. Yellow Card is still the safest and easiest platform to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies online. You can buy and sell with multiple payment options on Yellow Card, tailored to suit your country of origin. Whichever method you choose, you can start trading instantly. Just visit www.yellowcard.io to get started
started with Luno and I have used Binance and Yellow Card smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites / The Safest Investment Ever On The Internet | Tradot Module / MMM Vs Bet 9ja: Which Is More Profitable Or Rewarding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.