Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) (969 Views)

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Deltawarri(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2022

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Ajaatolu: 6:33am On Jun 20, 2022
That's the typical lifestyle of Nigerians living in Britain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Golan007: 6:45am On Jun 20, 2022
But you own a house in UK and perhaps several in Lagos.

As well, you hide your money in Panama.

38 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by mustrule(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by derecho(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2022
And what is wrong with "hiding " his money in a safe haven?
Golan007:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Islandlady(f): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
derecho:
Are you a zombies? No offense just answer!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by derecho(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2022
I watched it yesterday too...very interesting interview with Rufai Oseni.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Golan007: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2022
derecho:

He did so when he was in public office breaking our laws in such matters.

Im sure to you there's nothing wrong with it.

Secondly, he does own several homes outside of Anambra, so why lambast those who do too if not hypocrisy?

Thirdly, he invested state money in his business in other words, he props his business by injecting state capital to sustain it.

Lastly, he is known to lie about the most mundane and unnecessary things such as the number of wristwatches he owns or his children not having cars - when these are so easily debunked.

Obi is a liar without rival.

36 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by money121(m): 6:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Pakute: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2022
Shameless fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Melvin56: 7:17am On Jun 20, 2022
He has no house Abroad!!!VERIFY
Golan007:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
Shameless fraud.

Be wise bro...

Tinubu don steal x20 of that money angry
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Rastaramsey(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

Secondly, he does own several homes outside of Anambra, so why lambast those who do too if not hypocrisy?

Thirdly, he invested state money in his business in other words, he props his business by injecting state capital to sustain it.

Lastly, he is known to lie about the most mundane and unnecessary things such as the number of wristwatches he owns or his children not having cars - when these are so easily debunked.

That's the way it goes.....

He can't run for presidency If he didn't put that scope down.....

When Buhari was contesting, una no hear wetin he bin talk??
He said he has only 1 house, he no get generator, this and that....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Are you a zombies? No offense just answer!
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Melvin56: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

He invested state money in banks and other entities for the betterment of the state which actually helped the state to make over 79billion in excess before he left office,Which governor has done that before

Yes if you're applying for a position as the president tou have to tell the people why they should choose you,living a simple life is a great attribute and a kind of person the country need rn not some slowpoke coming after the country's treasury

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by derecho(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Go listen to that interview and stop stating what you read from his detractors.
Peter is wealthy and a prudent one.I won't be surprised he could afford houses outside Onitsha BUT he has denied it.The reasonable thing to do is, publish the location of those properties, name the said businesses he invested in and allow Nigerians verify.
These allegations are not new and he has addressed them on various fora.

That said,
My emphasis is "his" money not "Anambra state" money in Panama.
Golan007:

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Xbobtage: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2022
typing
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Fira09(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

I have even reported her to the mods,she likes insulting.
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Pakute: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Be wise bro...

Tinubu don steal x20 of that money angry
Lol, thought Pandora fraud didn't steal and no dey give shishi.. We will expose the fraud, make caimpaign start first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by zionmde: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

Mr Lawyer don't u know u have the rights to sue Him? Or are u legally handicapped? I guess u know better than efcc, icpc and the rest

Before u open your mouth to yarn rubbish obi committed no crime as there is no current law against citizens hiding an already taxed income anywhere in the world
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:30am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:
Shameless fraud.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Pakute: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Peter Obi for you Peter Obi for me Peter Obi for everyone. vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Pandora fraud for ibo yoots
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by FuckkME(f): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

evidence of what u said? Let's all learn
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Islandlady(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Can't you differentiate between an insult and a question huh? I only asked a question that deserve an answer!

26 Likes

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Pakute: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2022
zionmde:

Mr Lawyer don't u know u have the rights to sue Him? Or are u legally handicapped? I guess u know better than efcc, icpc and the rest

Before u open your mouth to yarn rubbish obi committed no crime as there is no current law against citizens hiding an already taxed income anywhere in the world
derecho:
A sitting Governor hiding his looted assets in shell companies abroad and refused to declare them to tax authorities as against the code of conduct and you come here to defend a fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by FuckkME(f): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

nairaland branch, Zombie Apc
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

A sitting Governor hiding his looted assets in shell companies abroad and refused to declare them to tax authorities as against the code of conduct and you come here to defend a fraud?
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Fira09(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Can't you differentiate between an insult and a question huh? I only asked a question that deserve an answer!

You speak boldly, but you were wrong to ask that kind of question!
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Pakute: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Niggar, vote for your fraud and leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

Niggar, vote for your fraud and leave me alone.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Governor Sanwo-olu Arrests Soldiers Riding Okada In Lagos / If You Think Tinubu Is Better Than Obi Then Let’s Restructure This Country / Soludo, Obi, Uba At Rome As Dr Peter Cardinal OkpalekeI Canonically Receive The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.