Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) (978 Views)

Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Peter Obi: I Am Not Stingy, I Just Have An Allergy For Money Being Spent Wrongly / Peter Obi Is Not Stingy- A rebuttal to Fr Mbaka's Claims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by derecho(m): 7:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi isn't Tinubu or Atiku abeg.
If you don't believe this is a lie, many sane Nigerians know this Pandora Nonsense is half truth
Pakute:

A sitting Governor hiding his looted assets in shell companies abroad and refused to declare them to tax authorities as against the code of conduct and you come here to defend a fraud?
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Pakute: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi isn't Tinubu or Atiku abeg.
If you don't believe this is a lie, many sane Nigerians know this Pandora Nonsense is half truth
But the fraud didn't deny it. He was supposed to declare ALL his assets to the authorities. If he could loot Anambra's funds and built Next Mall in PH and Abuja while Anambra youths languished in unemployment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Golan007: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2022
Melvin56:
He has no house Abroad!!!VERIFY

Stop saying what you dont know.

When i present it the next thing is you'll keep quiet or start deflecting.
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

But the fraud didn't deny it. He was supposed to declare ALL his assets to the authorities. If he could loot Anambra's funds and built Next Mall in PH and Abuja while Anambra youths languished in unemployment.
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Ikpeabujo(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

He did so when he was in public office breaking our laws in such matters.

Im sure to you there's nothing wrong with it.

Secondly, he does own several homes outside of Anambra, so why lambast those who do too if not hypocrisy?

Thirdly, he invested state money in his business in other words, he props his business by injecting state capital to sustain it.

Lastly, he is known to lie about the most mundane and unnecessary things such as the number of wristwatches he owns or his children not having cars - when these are so easily debunked.

Obi is a liar without rival.
what is all this nonsense you are writing..do you read your message at all before posting
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by Fira09(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.

I don't understand you yet, what are trying to implement about this comment you made.
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by zionmde: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Pakute:

A sitting Governor hiding his looted assets in shell companies abroad and refused to declare them to tax authorities as against the code of conduct and you come here to defend a fraud?
OK so what is stopping his prosecution or are u also handicapped in raising a petition

To even think that someone who supports a bullion van thief and a vote buyer is here talking is here criticising Obi

Ur candidate is sharing dollars, go and find his source of income
Re: Peter Obi - I Am Not Stingy. Am Just Allergy To Money Spent Wrongly (pix,video) by techWriter3: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2022
But you their a bedroom in UK and perhaps several in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Whatsapp Group In National Confusion. / Opinion From An Obidient From Ibadan / ESN And Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Community Leader In Anambra PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.