Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,983 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1546217 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (4793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
😎

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Pastor Adeboye is 80 and will be 81 this year too cool

Mi o ni so nkankan cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

So the bold part of ur post negates what FFK said in the screenshot below ?

Just dey play 🤣

Seunn: What did you mean by the statement that BAT s closer to 100yrs

FFK : I was going by statements in newspapers and media by people I thought knew him, I admit I was not close to him at that time. When I got to meet Asiwaju recently, I discovered that I was misled by those altered images and mischievous commentators to malign a good man.

See him he has been more active than most people in the campaign trail, Will a man close to 100yrs have that type of energy? This is a man very sound, and way above his peers
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Obanikoro who took soldiers to harras Tinubu in Lagos

3years later

“To me and to all my associates, it is a return to our natural habitat. This (APC) is my home. My political voyage started from this association and I am proud to have learnt under our great leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. The late Chief Obafemi Awolowo is the greatest politician of all time and I make bold to say the greatest politician of our time is Tinubu.

“At this stage of my life, it is important for me to return to my original base and be part of the giant strides being achieved in Lagos State which would not have been possible without the sagacity of the architect of our modern democracy – my indefatigable boss, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu,” Obanikoro said.

“I thank Tinubu for his magnanimity. I am here because he is generous and has a forgiving heart. If it were other leaders, they will say ‘God forbid’. “He has accepted me back despite all the issues between us, I am grateful to him,” Obanikoro said.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

There was nowhere in my post u quoted that I mentioned I was surprised FFK lampooned Tinubu and he's now repenting of himself.

There's a reason I suggested FFK should be brought to channels and be presented some of these visuals. We all know FFK to have a short fuse; I would relish seeing him boil over and start throwing tantrums like the other time he was on "Who is bankrolling who....." shiii. I know Seun Okinbaloye is a worthy match and nobody will accuse him of being a staff of Arise whose owner is a PDP man.

Below is a similar situation between Ogunlewe and a reporter

You led a campaign against Tinubu then with lots of cartoons, saying the real name of Tinubu was Sangodele and that he was from Osun State. Do you still hold that belief?

Times have changed. That was my perception at that time but the man has outsmarted everybody. He’s an extremely clever person and you have to study him, either to criticise him or to love him. If you are not discerning and you cannot see facts, you will be having the same thoughts that you had of him ten years ago. Honestly, I am so perplexed about the way he has been able to perform this magic. I didn’t believe it but he has done so. Who in the entire country can install the President, the Vice-President, the Senate President and the Speaker? For eight years? One person! Don’t you think there is something in that person we have to admire? He would determine who was going to be governor of Imo State; Yobe State; Ogun State, Osun State, and he would be correct. He would determine who was going to be ministers and those people would be appointed. He would determine who was going to get appointed as ambassador and such persons would get it. Whether you like him or you hate him, just focus on his person. How has he been able to get to this level? That is what is amazing to me. You see people groping in the dark: he is this, he is that, but the man has moved on. Are you going to sit down with your frustration? The man doesn’t even know that you are frustrated. This man, one single person, installed a presidency in Nigeria. Who has done so before? He is the rallying point for Nigerian politics today and he has the background of political development; he has the knowledge. Hate him or love him.

Apart from being discerning, as you said, what other things made you turn around to recommend someone you claimed while serving as a minister was not suitable to govern Lagos State to be President of Nigeria?

His capacity to build human resource; capacity to predict things; capacity to be a lot reasonable in whatever he wants to do and get it. If you know how the presidency under the PDP revered Bola Tinubu, you will not believe it. (Former President Goodluck) Jonathan believed that Tinubu is a magician. Let me give you an instance. In 2011, during the general election, we were about to defeat ACN at that time. Bola Tinubu called Jonathan to cancel the election in Lagos State and he cancelled it at 5 o’clock in the afternoon on the day of the election which we were winning.

https://punchng.com/what-made-me-change-from-tinubus-bitter-critic-to-campaigner-ogunlewe/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2023
"My choice of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the best man for the job is based on a dispassionate assessment of his previous public office records and superlative antecedents, all writ large in Lagos state — Africa’s fifth largest economy were it to be a country on its own.

"My pick of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the most suitable candidate for President in 2023 is also informed by a direct experience of the phenomenal Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu having worked with him for over twenty (20) years in various capacities, including at a point in my career when I worked at ALPHA-BETA Consulting, which company I eventually led as managing director/chief executive officer and honourably disengaged from in order to pursue other interests.

“I make bold to say that the great successes we recorded at ALPHA-BETA Consulting, especially the exponential increase in the internally generated revenue (IGR) of all our clients — local and international have everything to do with the capacity and competence of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as a colossus in public revenue generation re-engineering.

“Such was the undeniable results of ALPHA-BETA Consulting as a professional firm that many states in Nigeria across party divides discarded politics to engage ALPHA-BETA Consulting as their IGR consultants, including some West African nations.

“As a humble recipient of a cache of prizes in financial management and intermediation in Nigeria and across the world, I am convinced that at this juncture in our national journey Nigeria needs a president prudent and pragmatic in financial management like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

“Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is an extraordinary manager of human and material resources. As president, he would fix round pegs in round holes for a rapid socio-economic transformation of Nigeria into the country of our collective dreams.”

- Oladapo Apara, former managing director of Alpha-Beta Consulting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
^^ The above is from Dapo Apara the same man who took Tinubu to court on the allegation of corruption through Alpha Beta

Spinning a story is the easiest thing for a Politician

Lindsey Graham on Trump in 2015

“jackass,” a “kook,” “a race-baiting bigot,” and “the most flawed nominee in the history of the Republican Party If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.

"I think he's a kook," Graham said in February 2016. "I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office.

Lindsey Graham on Trump in 2017

“I am like the happiest dude in America right now,” a beaming Graham said on “Fox & Friends.” “We have got a president and a national security team that I’ve been dreaming of for eight years.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
raumdeuter:
^^ The above is from Dapo Apara the same man who took Tinubu to court on the allegation of corruption through Alpha Beta

“jackass,” a “kook,” “a race-baiting bigot,” and “the most flawed nominee in the history of the Republican Party If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.

"I think he's a kook," Graham said in February 2016. "I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office.

“I am like the happiest dude in America right now,” a beaming Graham said on “Fox & Friends.” “We have got a president and a national security team that I’ve been dreaming of for eight years.”

😎😎😎

An unhealthy Tinubu vibing and gbé body.

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1617792287253356550?t=oEIk4sK2DljTZnvX4iIXqA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
😊😊😊

Thank you Don J for mobilizing inorganic Crowd for Tinubu in Abia.

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1617900125233508358?t=QDprfr_mio-g4OwrTYdSLQ&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

Seunn: What did you mean by the statement that BAT s closer to 100yrs

FFK : I was going by statements in newspapers and media by people I thought knew him, I admit I was not close to him at that time. When I got to meet Asiwaju recently, I discovered that I was misled by those altered images and mischievous commentators to malign a good man.

See him he has been more active than most people in the campaign trail, Will a man close to 100yrs have that type of energy? This is a man very sound, and way above his peers

What this egbon cannot renovate does not exist grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

If I was Dapo Apara , I would also kowtow Tinubu every blessed day, accept him as my lord and savior and would damn hell if Tinubu happens not to be god.

I mean this guy sued Tinubu , exposed the whole mystery behind ALPHABETA with receipts , expressed his dissatisfaction at his eviction from the company and all….. Yet he was allowed to live , even allowed to accept the out of court settlement in good health and he’s now back at his company after those damning evidences admitted as exhibits in court …….

Make egbon Dapo Apara enjoy him money Abeg, na the fruit of him labor .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Itsrm:
I just found out today that this man is 81 years. Make of it what you will cheesy
In other words ...

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nigeria will be great again..... Tinubu is here with renewed hope!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
🤐🤐🤐

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
We are not doubting that there are hypocrites. What we are saying is that we are not being fooled by them.

@Raumdeuter, Oasisx, Blueraydick

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Spy360:
We are not doubting that there are hypocrites. What we are saying is that we are not being fooled by them.

@Raumdeuter, Oasisx, Blueraydick

Wetin I do u spy ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
OasisX:
🤐🤐🤐
But when Bello was asked if he could have someone like Tinubu run his company he said an emphatic 'NO'

Such dimwit. You can't entrust your private business to Tinubu but don't mind if the business of running this country be handed to him. Shameless selfish man.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wetin I do u spy ?
How?

We will take the information they have given us and leave them to die with their evil consciences. I mean FFK and co.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Spy360:

How?

I don’t understand that your post in which u mentioned me .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Spy360:

How?

We will take the information they have given us and leave them to die with their evil consciences. I mean FFK and co.

Okay, now I understand
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I don’t understand that your post in which u mentioned me .
I have modified it.

I saw your discussion with Dayo so wanted to keep to posted without quoting those long statements by irresponsible people.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
😋😋😋

Katsina Fulanis really love Peter Obi. 2023 General Election gonna sweet eh.

https://twitter.com/Saleem_dra/status/1617519852989878275?t=Xy_UQKe1UjjbE344e7Gsqw&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
Spy360:

But when Bello was asked if he could have someone like Tinubu run his company he said an emphatic 'NO'

Such dimwit. You can't entrust your private business to Tinubu but don't mind if the business of running this country be handed to him. Shameless selfish man.

😊😊😊

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
https://twitter.com/ChigozieIAlex/status/1617815732334788608?t=NvssObxjQdIY_YezI68_xQ&s=19

🤭🤭🤭
From that video, it is clear that the people insulting that man wearing APC cap will not vote APC. Na why we dey say the people are the real structure, Nigerians are suffering and are tired of APC rubbish Govt....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If I was Dapo Apara , I would also kowtow Tinubu every blessed day, accept him as my lord and savior and would damn hell if Tinubu happens not to be god.

I mean this guy sued Tinubu , exposed the whole mystery behind ALPHABETA with receipts , expressed his dissatisfaction at his eviction from the company and all….. Yet he was allowed to live , even allowed to accept the out of court settlement in good health and he’s now back at his company after those damning evidences admitted as exhibits in court …….

Make egbon Dapo Apara enjoy him money Abeg, na the fruit of him labor .

How many people do this to powerful influential men and live to tell the story?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
Spy360:
@Rumdeuter, Oasix, Blueraydck

Its for them to speak, whether you are fooled or not is not important
When your babe want a favor from you and tells you that you are the best man ever, you have been her best lover, best sex, best oxygen etc

Whether you believe or not is irrelevant as long as you do her wish
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2023
raumdeuter:

How many people do this to powerful influential men and live to tell the story?

That’s exactly my point . He has every right to release a full Fuji record to praise Tinubu. Most naija big men for don off am since .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Interapt has a 13-week Full Stack Software Engineering virtual training and apprenticeship program! 👩🏽‍💻 You’ll be equipped to be a Full Stack Software Engineer, with skill in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Angular, Java (Spring), and much more!
https://interapt.com/full-stack-software-immersive/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2023
CompTIA has a beta exam for their new data systems certification. They are looking for data or cloud administrators. If you have 2-3 years of hands-on experience you can take this exam for free and get PAID $200! 📆 Must complete by 1/27.
https://www.comptia.org/certifications/become-a-subject-matter-expert/comptia-data-systems-beta-exam
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
😁😁

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
The John Randle Centre for Yoruba Culture and History commissioned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (4793) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.