Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1404892 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4604) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Jodera: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Elder0001:
Just as the name implies this thread is meant for all Discussions be it sports, politics, music, business or otherwise.

Rules
1. No begging
2. No spamming
3. No insults

Cc
Ibime
Ibeme
Ramdeuter
Nihilistjnr
Nihilist
Donjazet
Amoto94
Izzou
Donstan18 iamd18
Iamoyindamola
Larride
Android22
Trevor012
Andrewbaba44
Jodera
Joezinho
Hensben
Leyqute
Christobam
Gambit001
Bolu96
Godx
Taguchi
I don show.

I no know how this thread go move sha but make we see grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lol who'll have energy to follow discussions here? This thread is a placeholder.
grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Elder0001:

It's like mukina has started eyeing here too...
I like the new name..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu's convoy was attacked my hoodlum, abi some people don dey reason him matter now that he is on the ticket?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thanks OP for this thread

I hope posters will be matured enough to avoid personal attacks. Dont think you or anyone have the monopoly of those attacks because some are just keeping quiet for you

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
If you have any question or query against Tinubus candidature and can avoid insults or personal attacks bring it forward and I will address it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
raumdeuter:
If you have any question or query against Tinubus candidature and can avoid insults or personal attacks bring it forward and I will address it

With Atiku's past performance in terms of the Economy, Do you think Jagaban will be able to match or even beat that?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
kingBolton:

With Atiku's past performance in terms of the Economy, Do you think Jagaban will be able to match or even beat that?

Last Saturday before the ban, I wrote a lot about Atikus candidature and how he is a good candidate also given his performance in the economic front under OBJ

I have no doubt about his ability to deliver on the economic front. Both Atiku and Jagaban are excellent talent hunters and can deliver. None of them is an extremist

Atiku is my 2nd choice after Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 7:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Last Saturday before the ban, I wrote a lot about Atikus candidature and how he is a good candidate also given his performance in the economic front under OBJ

I have no doubt about his ability to deliver on the economic front. Both Atiku and Jagaban are excellent talent hunters and can deliver. None of them is an extremist

Atiku is my first choice Sha, but the Emergency of Peter Obi has reduce his chances of winning in my opinion.
I think most of the votes that would have been for Atiku, especially in the south east will be shared if not won by Obi. A vote for Obi is a favour to Tinubu in my own opinion o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
kingBolton:

Atiku is my first choice Sha, but the Emergency of Peter Obi has reduce his chances of winning in my opinion.
I think most of the votes that would have been for Atiku, especially in the south east will be shared if not won by Obi. A vote for Obi is a favour to Tinubu in my own opinion o.

That was what I said too. Its to Tinubus advantage that Obi should continue rising and win many states in SE and SS. The more states Obi wins the in the SE and SS. The lesser the chance of Atiku winning. States that Atiku should win, Obi will win

If its Atiku vs Tinubu one on one it might have been Tinubu 45%, Atiku 55% but with Obi and Kwankwanso now we might be seeing

Tinubu 40% Atiku 30% Obi 20% Kwankwanso 10%

When you are trying to remove a ruling party, You need a coalition not splitting votes.
In 2011 ACN ANPP CPC split votes and lost to PDP, by 2015 they all formed a coalition and were able to defeat PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

That was what I said too. Its to Tinubus advantage that Obi should continue rising and win many states in SE and SS. The more states Obi wins the in the SE and SS. The lesser the chance of Atiku winning. States that Atiku should win, Obi will win

If its Atiku vs Tinubu one on one it might have been Tinubu 45%, Atiku 55% but with Obi and Kwankwanso now we might be seeing

Tinubu 40% Atiku 30% Obi 20% Kwankwanso 10%

When you are trying to remove a ruling party, You need a coalition not splitting votes.
In 2011 ACN ANPP CPC split votes and lost to PDP, by 2015 they all formed a coalition and were able to defeat PDP.

Exactly, if nothing changes in the next 8 months, Jagaban wins 2023. I just hope Atiku will be able to strike a deal with Kwankwaso like the GEJ and Jagaban deal in 2011.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Actman05:
Them don lock Chelsea thread

Fr?
What happened there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
kingBolton:

You're overrating Peter Obi. Peter Obi going anywhere come next year.
Even in the SE, he'll still lose woefully. At most, he'll win one state in the whole country and that will be Anambra.
Even if him and Kwakwanso miraculously team up, they'll still be trashed wotowoto at the polls although they'll win more states than the one state I projected for Obi if he runs alone. Kwakwanso's influence begins and ends in kano state.

I agree with the last part of your post sha... I posted the following in my diary few days ago.

A vote for Peter obi is a defacto vote for Apc and Tinubu.
Peter obi's realistic supporters(not the delusional ones) knows he can't win. And if pdp doesn't win, apc will win.

Do you prefer that apc wins and continue the madness they've been on for the past 7 years because you want to make a useless political statement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Elder0001:

Even in the SE, he'll still lose woefully. At most, he'll win one state in the whole country and that will be Anambra.
Even if him and Kwakwanso miraculously team up, they'll still be trashed wotowoto at the polls although they'll win more states than the one state I projected for Obi if he runs alone. Kwakwanso's influence begins and ends in kano state.

I agree with the last part of your post sha... I posted the following in my diary few days ago.

Peter obi's realistic supporters(not the delusional ones) knows he can't win. And if pdp doesn't win, apc will win.

Do you prefer that apc wins and continue the madness they've been on for the past 7 years because you want to make a useless political statement?
I know Peter obi can't win the election, I am just concern he will take votes away from Atiku.

I am of the opinion that the election will be very close between Jagaban and Atiku and Peter obi pinching votes from Atiku is bad for Atiku.

From my calculations, Peter obi will most likely win 2 states and nothing more but those two states would have been sure states for atiku without obi contesting.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
kingBolton:

I know Peter obi can't win the election, I am just concern he will take votes away from Atiku.

I am of the opinion that the election will be very close between Jagaban and Atiku and Peter obi pinching votes from Atiku is bad for Atiku.

From my calculations, Peter obi will most likely win 2 states and nothing more but those two states would have been sure states for atiku without obi contesting.

I am thinking if they keep the same energy it will end

APC 16 states PDP 14 states LP 4 states and NNPP 2 states

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Atiku is a warning about greed and disloyalty. The man may as well be a cautionary tale. Obj dashed him VP on a platter of gold. All he had to do was wait eight years. Instead he got greedy and impatient and tried to run palace coup on Obj.

He has now spent the last 20 years chasing what was coming to him.

Definitely a life lesson in all this

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Atiku is a warning about greed and disloyalty. The man may as well be a cautionary tale. Obj dashed him VP on a platter of gold. All he had to do was wait eight years. Instead he got greedy and impatient and tried to run palace coup on Obj.

Atiku will argue that the claim of greed and disloyalty is as a result of him opposing OBJs 3rd term bid. If OBJ had gone for a 3rd term then there would have never been an Atiku. Atiku was a bigger politician than OBJ from 1999, most of the governors aligned with Atiku its even on record that OBJ had to prostrate for Atiku to get backing for his 2nd term.

OBJ was actually the one who got greedy and tried to subvert democracy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Also, if Atiku had agreed to support Ekwueme in 2003 (Ekwueme promised to serve only one term), Atiku would have been president as early 2007.

He goofed big time thinking that OBJ - a retired military general - would easily forgive and forget

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Since it involves all discussions.

I'll posting some redpill nuggets here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 12:54am On Jun 21, 2022
Elder0001:

Obi knows he can't win if he tried thrice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 4:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi has promised to release his medical records before next year’s election…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 5:01am On Jun 21, 2022
I agree with this!
A Drivers’ license, international passport or some other government-issued ID should also be acceptable

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Elder0001:

So because I hate APC I should leave a more qualified Peter Obi to vote for Atiku that stays in Dubai and only come back once in 4yrs to contest for election.

If you think SE and SS will vote massively for Atiku then you are just consoling yourself. One thing is certain if Obi doesn't win next year then PDP won't win too,we will divide the votes down south next time PDP delegates won't choose money over competency.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bomboiy:

So because I hate APC I should leave a more qualified Peter Obi to vote for Atiku that stays in Dubai and only come back once in 4yrs to contest for election.

If you think SE and SS will vote massively for Atiku then you are just consoling yourself. One thing is certain if Obi doesn't win next year then PDP won't win too,we will divide the votes down south next time PDP delegates won't choose money over competency.
Get the fvck out of my mentions, deluded Peter Obi supporter. I have no time to waste analysing anything with you unrealistic lots.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Bomboiy: 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Elder0001:

Get the fvck out of my mentions, deluded Peter Obi supporter. I have no time to waste analysing anything with you unrealistic lots.

If you couldn't come up with something reasonable then you should have just ignored instead of going personal. Only you put rules,only you dey break am.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bomboiy:

This part in bold, who does it benefit?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
raumdeuter:

This part in bold, who does it benefit?

Leave the dumbo. The kind of political analysis I see some people doing on this site makes me wonder if something is wrong with their brain. Very delusional and unrealistic.

Maybe they're just catching cruise sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Elder0001:

Leave the dumbo. The kind of political analysis I see some people doing on this site makes me wonder if something is wrong with their brain. Very delusional and unrealistic.

Maybe they're just catching cruise sha

Pls don't be insulting to him. We have different perspectives to things, He might be optimistic that Obi can pull it off. I will say its a very tall order but lets see how far he goes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
That's how they've been spreading one rubbish writeup credited to Sanusi. The man denied making such statement yesterday.

I don't know why Peter Obi supporters are all over the place spreading fake news. Can't they promote the man without posting fake shît?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4604) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), TemporaryHansel, MeMiTi, chidekings(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.