Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1573199 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (4841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
nihilistjnr:

So you dropped 2 whole paragraphs insisting that Igbo's were definitely deliberately attacked in Lagos for being Igbo because of Tinubu...and anybody who doesn't believe must be stüpid

But as soon as an Igbo man in Lagos asks you to list and prove the settlement attacks, this is your answer?

these people are irredeemably stupid.

He didn't expect anyone to counter it.

Form victim and hope no one calls me out on my bullshit.
The stupid village 3rd wife complex. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
raumdeuter:

Bring the data out and let's see
Total registered voters
SE = 10057130
SW = 16292212

Total participants (Presidential) excluding negligible figures

SE = 2097453
SW = 3900822

Percentage voter participation

SE = 20.8%
SW = 23.9%

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Nigerian_general_election

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/312054-for-the-record-2019-elections-inec-list-of-registered-voters-in-36-states-fct.html?tztc=1
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Spy360:

Total registered voters
SE = 10057130
SW = 16292212

Total participants (Presidential) excluding negligible figures

SE = 2097453
SW = 3900822

Percentage voter participation

SE = 20.8%
SW = 23.9%

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Nigerian_general_election

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/312054-for-the-record-2019-elections-inec-list-of-registered-voters-in-36-states-fct.html?tztc=1

......in addition

SE = 5 States
SW = 6 States
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
♾️♾️♾️

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Wanbissaka: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Make una leave kuda join opay and get free 1k upon registration. Link in my signature
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
🤡🤡🤡

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
OasisX:
🤡🤡🤡

Of all the polls I've seen, this is probably the most foolish.

No one with any atom of common sense should take these ones seriously.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
I have seen videos of banks having new notes and hoarding it for days/weeks, the Bank officials are the major problem with the policy. CBN may not release much cash to them as they use to for reason best know to them, but banks should at least load the cash they have received. This week won't be funny if they don't release money to the public....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
The man can't even hold flag.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Itsrm:

Of all the polls I've seen, this is probably the most foolish.

No one with any atom of common sense should take these ones seriously.

😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
♾️♾️♾️

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Always the victim.

Everybody hates us..

They hate you yet they keep inviting you for shows.

Useless washed up ediots.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

It is called flooding the zone with shit. Any newcomer (esp you lazy generation z 😈🤪) here will not have time or energy to go throw raumdeuters post history and will simply conclude the guy is a naija nazi.

Do same for any one you want to smear as a tribalist - rinse and repeat
lol. I know say na trouble you dey look for with the lazy generation z useless comment so yeah, I will skip that.

Back to spamming the thread with useless info just cause the headline is "catchy".
We all know what he was doing, he probably didn't expect that someone would actually read through and call him out.

Anyone forming moral police or playing the victim card should hide their moral compasses where the sun don't shine.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2023
ribbit:

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 06, 2023
They said buhari doesn't want politicians to buy votes hence the reason for the currency redesign and consequent scarcity of cash.

Please somebody should help me and ask buhari if he wasn't aware his party bought votes for him in 2015 and during his reelection in 2019. How can you claim to be against something you have benefitted from twice. Buhari is a bastard.

Does buhari not know that scarcity begets value? If politicians could buy votes when cash wasn't scarce what makes him think they won't be able to buy votes now that money is scarce. With the way things are going now, people can even sell their votes for #500 and #1k now.

All the babes that have been running from my punishment prior to this naira redesign and cashless policy bullsh1t have started coming around because they're looking for money. This is just an example of how bad the situation is.

#EmefieleOUT
#ArrestEmefieleNOW
#KickAPCout
#ImpeachBuhari
#EndNairaScarcity

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:49am On Feb 06, 2023
Wait oo, now I'm confused. I thought this "victim blaming" mentality was because I was calling out nihilist to refrain from provocation.

Or abi is it the claims of tribalism that is being termed "victim blaming"?.
Because it's as if my eyes are paining me with the gaslighting I'm seeing here.

Imagine the person who said these, coming out here to say that we are forming victim mentality. cheesy is our God not a wonderful God? cheesy
Imagine the fool who typed this latching unto the bandwagon of shouting victim mentality.

And also, is it not funny that some people who were quick to defend the nonsenses from dayo are here rushing to claim that igbos are harvesting victim mentality? cheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:53am On Feb 06, 2023
Just imagine this very stupid idiot_. Someone that has spent years insulting a tribe coming here to say they are forming victims. Na sango go visit you.

ribbit:

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2023
FBS:

lol. I know say na trouble you dey look for with the lazy generation z useless comment so yeah, I will skip that.

Back to spamming the thread with useless info just cause the headline is "catchy".
We all know what he was doing, he probably didn't expect that someone would actually read through and call him out.

Anyone forming moral police or playing the victim card should hide their moral compasses where the sun don't shine.

FBS, how do you see this headline, is it catchy enough for you? I would genuinely like to hear your opinion on it. Murife, don't run.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:46am On Feb 06, 2023
I call bullshite! Total bullcrap.
Yeah right, "victim mentality harvesters". Meanwhile here below we have 3 separate individuals with a solid history of saying the most vile things towards a particular tribe.

But of Course, why should we blame them, let's push the blame to the moderators, let's push the blame to the thread it was written in, let's push the blame to the targets of the vitriol, who knows, they might have started it but what we shouldn't do is balme or assign responsibility to the individuals whose minds concocted these devilish talking points and formented the hate across several years..
Let's blame everybody but them and you know what, let's accuse the targets of these posts as being victim harvesters. 🤡🤡🤡

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Has any country ever cancel her currency? Like from this set date, this currency will no longer be legal tender. I have searched on Google but I am just too lazy to read all the search options. @Raumdueter. Anyone, please help me out.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:46am On Feb 06, 2023
And when I was calling out nihilist's provocation, someone said I'm whining like a woman. I should attack back immediately.
Except, we've been down this road severally.

I consistently call out the herd mentality on this section because it's always obvious. The same people who would rush out to call me out whenever we start are the same ones silent in the face of provocation by the aggressor.

Everyone here knows the history between myself and nihilist over the years. We know very well how deeply layered and personal it gets. For example, distroy or whoever else I brawl with may insult me here, oh, you're a fool, an idiot_, Kevin Spacey and whatever convolution they may think of and I know it would end there, I know it's just words on the internet. I know he wouldn't bring up my dead relatives or take things offline.

But with nihilist, this is very different, it doesn't end there, I know steps I've taken offline which is frankly embarrassing and then you see him trying to track old emails and literally dedicate time to edit webpages to invent false narratives. All these points to deep animosity between us. We truly hate each other beyond the bounds of this place.

You all know it, so why can't a single soul stand up and say, nihilist why you no fit avoid this person? Why you dey wan start problem between una 2 again?

Simple answer, HERD MENTALITY and SOFT INFLUENCE. I truly understand how group think works, it's something I've utilised in my own life, I've held certain leadership positions in my sphere of life and understanding how the group thinks is essential in leadership, knowing which buttons to press, who to cajole, how to shape narratives. Etc. Just that I don't care for such diplomatic ventures online. I like to be brash and say it as it is regardless of whose ox is gored.

That soft influence and herd mentality is why no one here can tell raumduter that his behaviour on this forum pertaining to politics and tribe is absolutely terrifying. It is why no one can call out nihilist for his own history of hateful tribalism or unwarranted provocation.
why? You know the answer.

I really look forward to the first prominent poster here to break that siege mentality.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 4:52am On Feb 06, 2023
All within the last 48 hours. TOTALLY UNPROVOKED.

nihilistjnr:
Nairaland Kevin Spacey grin grin grin grin

🔥🔥🔥

nihilistjnr:

Of all the hills to die on, prospa chooses that that e-diot's everytime...

nihilistjnr:

Corner pocket.

nihilistjnr:

He is a small boy. Dont waste your paragraphs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2023
Why is this thread wet this early morning?

Oh I see someone has soaked it in tears overnight

May the tears continue to flow, the tearducts will not run dry

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:59am On Feb 06, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I have seen videos of banks having new notes and hoarding it for days/weeks, the Bank officials are the major problem with the policy. CBN may not release much cash to them as they use to for reason best know to them, but banks should at least load the cash they have received. This week won't be funny if they don't release money to the public....

Those commercial banks are out to frustrate whatever good intentions CBN has about the whole naira redesign . Most of their oga at the top have political affiliations and they know those political patronage can be eroded if Buhari and his CBN succeed in preventing vote buying in the general elections . They are just typical Nigerians who will put their personal interests above public interests.

These are the same bankers that made available dollars to APC and PDP aspirants during their respective primaries while the common businessman/importer was finding it difficult to access FX for importation .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:03am On Feb 06, 2023
raumdeuter:
Why is this thread wet this early morning?

Oh I see someone has soaked it in tears overnight

May the tears continue to flow, the tearducts will not run dry
Night vigil things🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:08am On Feb 06, 2023
ribbit:
Always the victim.

Everybody hates us..

They hate you yet they keep inviting you for shows.

Useless washed up ediots.
Have you traveled more than Peter… Ask abroad guys here what they hear about Nigerians in their countries

How many big firms have limited doing business with Nigerians… even Canadian firms at a point stopped employing Nigerians

Go check what Ghana, Kenyans, South Africans and co have to say about Nigeria

Abi you just come here to vibrate like d!ldo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2023
Who made this werey morality police to start with🤬🤬🤬

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2023
obainojazz:
Have you traveled more than Peter… Ask abroad guys here what they hear about Nigerians in their countries

How many big firms have limited doing business with Nigerians… even Canadian firms at a point stopped employing Nigerians

Go check what Ghana, Kenyans, South Africans and co have to say about Nigeria

Abi you just come here to vibrate like d!ldo
That one na troll from the beginning

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2023
OasisX:

......in addition

SE = 5 States
SW = 6 States
It doesn't matter. We are looking at statistical percentages which is a viable analytical tool.

If we remove Lagos, the margins become even higher. Nevertheless there was general voter apathy in the south, but more in SE.

That's why I keep saying that if voters turnout as I think they would structures will be non effective.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That one na troll from the beginning
Should have know grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Donjazet2:
All within the last 48 hours. TOTALLY UNPROVOKED.

🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

14 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (4841) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), Omoluabi16(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.