Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1452503 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (4640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Oboi na 2 fan at cross angle o...and even that no dey work

Are you WFH too?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2022
donjazet:

I don't understand. Una no dey use AC for houses for UK? Is it a cultural thing?

UK homes have heating, not AC. Weather rarely goes above 25c even in height of summer
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yes o. Na to go office and chop AC and hang on till late before coming home. If single get drunk so bad that you sleep through it.

How many days will you have these hot weather?

We've been fairly hot since start of July but Monday to Tuesday will be 40, then dropping back to 30 for rest of week. We have been at 30 and guys are already foaming.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2022
Ibime:

We've been fairly hot since start of July but Monday to Tuesday will be 40, then dropping back to 30 for rest of week. We have been at 30 and guys are already foaming.
Prior to this unusual spike, wetin una dey typically average around this time of the year?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

We are at 104F and will be over 100 for the next few weeks

This years summer brutal across the country
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Roland17:

Prior to this unusual spike, wetin una dey typically average around this time of the year?

Ibime:

UK homes have heating, not AC. Weather rarely goes above 25c even in height of summer

I guess this answers my question.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2022
OBJ is now openly supporting Obi.

But will his endorsement spell doom for the Obi campaign?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:11am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

We are at 104F and will be over 100 for the next few weeks

Muricans and freedom units tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:23am On Jul 18, 2022
izzou:
Afrodoc2

Someone cannot play with you?
sad

Haba. Na the level you take analyze the ingboitus na him trip me na. Even the legendary Aro of Ashawo thread no fit summarize everything in toto like that. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

Are they forcing young engineers and doctors to join the Army? Is everyone in Nigeria and engineer or a doctor? There are millions who are neither Engineers and doctors and want to join the military. He wants the process to be eased and recruit 50K of them into the army. If an Engineer doctor or Lawyer is interested let him also join the army.

There are unemployed youths all over. Shebi dem do one Abba Moro recruitment the number of youths who attended the phantom recruitment will be in the thousands, some even died at the venue. Lets pretend as if those youths who died in Immigration recruitment of Abba Moro will not jump at opportunity in the military

Who will secure Nigeria is not Nigerian youths? Is it Israeli youths who will come and secure the country for us?

If someone comes and start quoting fake numbers from China and Egypt now you will jump at it, someone giving realistic solutions to Nigeria problems is the enemy now
so d best way to curtail unemployment is to recruit Nigerians youth en mass into military and give dem agbado and cassava for meals

As long as it is coming from you......i understand

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:50am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

If eating Agbado makes you an Agbado merchant then its no big deal, I am sure 95% of people here have eaten Agbada or a derivative in the last 30days

Corn is one of the biggest agricultural produce of the US.
These are the biggest consumers of corn in the world. So are we better than them

agbado is corn......not processed food from corn...

don't spin or twist amala here.......

if you see nothing wrong in his plan...na yiyr own bedat....

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:54am On Jul 18, 2022
PDPGuy:
OBJ is now openly supporting Obi.

But will his endorsement spell doom for the Obi campaign?
obi alone cannot win the seat even if he eventually clinch d number..

He needs some strong/tough men to fight dis battle to stand a chance.

I think this is a key aspect of d structure we are clamouring for

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:35am On Jul 18, 2022
Segedinho:

so d best way to curtail unemployment is to recruit Nigerians youth en mass into military and give dem agbado and cassava for meals

As long as it is coming from you......i understand

The 50k youths will no longer be jobless and they will improve security. With improved security more opportunities for businesses to create more jobs will open

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Roland17:

This years summer brutal across the country

My phone is already reporting 107 degrees for tomorrow. Na this time of the year your car seat go dey burn you

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Segedinho:

agbado is corn......not processed food from corn...

don't spin or twist amala here.......

if you see nothing wrong in his plan...na yiyr own bedat....

You can boil corn to eat, you can roast it to eat. You can grind and make into other food items like Pap

So what's the amala there?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by MrToothBrush: 5:23am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

If eating Agbado makes you an Agbado merchant then its no big deal, I am sure 95% of people here have eaten Agbada or a derivative in the last 30days

Corn is one of the biggest agricultural produce of the US.
These are the biggest consumers of corn in the world. So are we better than them

To add to your point. Now that bread is expensive in 9ja. Cassava bread is another alternative although it still needs wholewheat

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2022

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2022
grin

OBJ has no electoral value again in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2022
I have a crush on Kemi Badenoch
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2022
PDPGuy:

I can link you. Her mum was my lecturer.

But why? She no fine like that nah. Now her mum was a babe back in the day. With all due respect to the Prof.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

OBJ has no electoral value again in Nigeria.
This one is very clear.
Obj is not even active in any political party self, I don't think he wields any power or has any political value again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

You can boil corn to eat, you can roast it to eat. You can grind and make into other food items like Pap

So what's the amala there?
a meal of #100 is what you praising

Do you know that despite d surge in price of commodity ..Agbado is not affected...that is to show you how useless it is......

If Agbado is so much needed...do you think people will be wailing of poverty in d land

Baba we dash you agbado n casava....eat boiled one in d mirbin2...roasted one in d afrernoon n pap in d evening..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

The 50k youths will no longer be jobless and they will improve security. With improved security more opportunities for businesses to create more jobs will open
lols.....one of d most hated job oppurtinty presently in Nigeria is d military due to d rate of fatality...

Now your ancestor isn't attracting d youth with better pay package but agbado..

.you wicked pass Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2022
raumdeuter:

My phone is already reporting 107 degrees for tomorrow. Na this time of the year your car seat go dey burn you
107...how una dey cope..??

.we dey almost burn for 30-40 • here
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2022
PDPGuy:

undecided undecided undecided

What is wrong with you?

That's my crush
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:06am On Jul 18, 2022
Segedinho:

107...how una dey cope..??

.we dey almost burn for 30-40 • here

107 degrees Fahrenheit

That's like 40 degrees Celsius
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2022
grin
izzou:

undecided undecided undecided

What is wrong with you?

That's my crush
We go share am o
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2022
izzou:

107 degrees Fahrenheit

That's like 40 degrees Celsius
oh...i didn't follow d convo.

the tin be tire me o........
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 9:38am On Jul 18, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

Tinubu should decamp to SDP, and then we can have this conversation
...and form new structures abi grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

2023 is near!
BAT graphic designer sabi work abeg

e dey make me wan take a decision grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2022
Segedinho:

lols.....one of d most hated job oppurtinty presently in Nigeria is d military due to d rate of fatality...

Now your ancestor isn't attracting d youth with better pay package but agbado..

.you wicked pass Tinubu

You know very little. Or you are assuming that entering the military as a grunt is the same as entering as an officer. The other day a friend was complaining about all the letters, settlement etal needed to get a person into NDA.

The moment entry into any institution is 95% by connection, you will not have a performance driven organisation.

That is one ofnthe reasons , the same Nigerian army that put down rebels in Sierra Leone and in freetown are being routed by okada riding miscreants.

When everybody enters by connection and no one enters by merit.

As it is, all the armys officer corps are doing is enriching themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (4640) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01, Itsrm(m), Amigoss, OasisX, Zaha(m), chidekings(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.