Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440659 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2023
seankafor:
bro, there is a reason I said this election is a game decider if this your statement is stamped or not

Tell me, have you seen this type of youth enthusiasm in an election day to vote someone devoid of monetary inducement?

If collective minds can do this on their own, then it means that there is still hope.. but if after today these hopes are thwarted, then for me, it's game over..
My guy in 2011 youths mobilised for Buhari and it ended in defeat for him because he lacked the structure and general acceptance across board but in 2015 when he aligned with powerbrokers in different regions he won narrowly against the establishment. This is politics

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2023
DissTroy:

Obi's wife and Gov. Udom are from the same LGA. The people want Obi but Gov. Udom wanted to put up a showing as Atiku's DG.

Udom and Obi are in-laws and Udom isn't willing to mussle the electorates against his in-law. A dilemma but Obi is coasting home to victory
---

Wike has militarised the elections. Oil Mill, Elelenwo and Akpajo are unsafe currently.

The result of Rivers State is being uploaded to the INEC server at the moment. PO is winning Obio Akpor and Phalga by a landslide as expected, Tinubu is clearing the rural areas.

All the noise about rigging on social media may just have been overblown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2023
A001:

A terrorist apologist is suddenly concerned about the safety of his fellow humans. Lols, were dey do eye service.

You don turn emergency safety officer for day, while being a terrorist for night

We all know you want and support a Muslim-Muslim ticket and clamor for Sharia to become imposed on Nigeria.

Anything for the supremacy of Islam even if it millions of people dying. Lols

Fortunately, no matter the level of violence your religion exhibits, the religion has an expiry date.
I'm fasting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Personally I believe talks about rigging are premature thus far. Yes from all indications this is not a free and fair election because we've had cases of intimidation of voters, beating up of voters in opposition stronghold and political thugs snatching ballot boxes in opposition strongholds. All of these aforementioned can be attribited to the failures of INEC the elecion umpire and security agents.

However, to actually confirm incidents of rigging results, we would need those who were privileged to have access to physical results sheets at their polling units to confirm the results uploaded on INEC portal differs from that which was announced at the polling u it after counting. Without this, there might not be really any strong case to claim the results were rigged.

Last night I watched channels TV and one of the annalyst/tech person brought on confirmed the election results weren't being uploaded as expected which obviously confirms INEC must be having serious issues which they need to talk to the general public about in order to calm nerves down. At least whether it's a case of server overload, an attempted hack on their facilities or that they are trying to put things in order hence why the presiding officers are finding it hard to upload.

I expect the INEC chairman to address this in the afternoon when they convene in order to calm people down. For now let's tone down on the rigging allegations until there's actually proof of such recklessness on the part of INEC and their staff.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:54am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

The result of Rivers State is being uploaded to the INEC server at the moment. PO is winning Obio Akpor and Phalga by a landslide as expected, Tinubu is clearing the rural areas.

This was not to be. There was already disenchantment against APC in Rivers in2021. In 2022, it was unsafe to mention Tinubu's name or APC in Rumuodara, Eleme, and Obigbo. Go down to the rural areas and it was the same.

Wike muscled and rigged votes in those rural areas while all eyes were on PHALGA, Obio Akpor, and Onne.

Abonema is making me proud though. Well, it's not rural but suburban.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2023
Just look at the nonsense this CP is saying angry

So that three years old boy is small-Body Big-man undecided

Nah INEC I dey blame sef 😡

https://www.nairaland.com/7586348/it-very-difficult-determine-minor

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Amoto94:

My guy in 2011 youths mobilised for Buhari and it ended in defeat for him because he lacked the structure and general acceptance across board but in 2015 when he aligned with powerbrokers in different regions he won narrowly against the establishment. This is politics
bro, 2011 election's, PDP were sharing 5k and APC were sharing 3k, some 2k..

I was there live and direct..

Not a single dime was share by LP and not only that people are trooping out en masse to vote, they re also laying theirseleves on the line for these their votes..

2011 election isn't anything like this bro..

If this has been business as usual, you wouldn't see these many uproars you re seeing today..

But shaa make we dey watch, at the end of the day, I'll know if it's truly politics as you said.. or a new dawn has been born

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tochex101(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

No matter,manipulating even 50 polling units won't jeopardise the general outcome there in Rivers state.
This kind of rigging is most effective in a 50:50 contest.
The will of the vast majority cannot be changed, all your seeing is to secure BATS 25%...and it should not shock you if it isn't enough sef.

"You cannot stop an idea whose time has come" --Yusuff Datti.
Soon we will know..

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 7:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Tinubu dedicating this to Kwakwaso and Obi

https://youtu.be/uHyXQFCF8uc?t=203
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2023
cool cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:

I think he is doing well in d North as some results are coming up from tld Northern region
It's not enough to do well. He's supposed to dominate tbh.

There are 19 states in the North including FCT. If na serious candidate he should at the very least sweep the entire North central. Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Jos

People say Obi has helped Tinubu but I beg to differ. I'd argue Atiku is the one helping Tinubu. For those that see Obi's votes as votes that could have gone to Atiku, they are sadly mistaken.

In Lagos and FCT for example you think people would have come out to vote if Tinubu and Atiku were on the ballot? Those Obi voters would have stayed in their respective houses

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Overblown as usual so they have something to hang into and blame for their loss

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I expect the INEC chairman to address this in the afternoon when they convene in order to calm people down. For now let's tone down on the rigging allegations until there's actually proof of such recklessness on the part of INEC and their staff.

You want videos of what is happening in Rivers State? INEC officials being held at gunpoint. Videos and pictures.

Rivers and some parts of Cross River in the South South. Oshiomhole irained havoc on Edo North too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2023
A40:
It's not enough to do well. He's supposed to dominate tbh.

There are 19 states in the North including FCT. If na serious candidate he should at the very least sweep the entire North central. Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Jos

People say Obi has helped Tinubu but I beg to differ. I'd argue Atiku is the one helping Tinubu. For those that see Obi's votes as votes that could have gone to Atiku, they are sadly mistaken.

In Lagos and FCT for example you think people would have come out to vote if Tinubu and Atiku were on the ballot? Those Obi voters would have stayed in their respective houses
Well said.

I blv Atiku votes will still be from core North.......

I heard kwankwanso is doing superbly in Kano n Kaduna too.......

Fingers crossed sha

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2023
See how evil BATstards are trying to gaslight you into believing there is absolutely nothing wrong with these elections.

NONE of them have addressed the irregularities and the voter intimidation carried out yesterday.! NONE!

They are doing as if they're not hearing the news of what happened in Lagos and pH. Because they know these activities are designed to favor their candidates.

Demonic demons!! Don't let them gaslight you into believing that nothing has gone wrong..

There is reason to be very apprehensive. In Nigeria rigging takes place in the night of the elections. We all thought that by now we would all have seen the results on INEC portal, the fact that we've just had hours of politicians doing their thing overnight to the results is a huge cause for concern.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Overblown as usual so they have something to hang into and blame for their loss

With what I was seeing on twitter, you will think PO has been rigged out and will lose the election in Rivers. Go and see the numbers he's pulling in Obio Akpor and even Etche. The numbers are massive

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

As it is...an outcry must be blown outta proportions when it hits SM but it is unwise to expect no calculations whatsoever from d perpetrators...

He knows where he has to touch to make It somewhat believable

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Tochex101:

No matter,manipulating even 50 polling units won't jeopardise the general outcome there in Rivers state.
This kind of rigging is most effective in a 50:50 contest.
The will of the vast majority cannot be changed, all your seeing is to secure BATS 25%...and it should not shock you if it isn't enough sef.

"You cannot stop an idea whose time has come" --Yusuff Datti.
Soon we will know..

The realistic projection has always been 25-30% anyway. Na Oasisx dey hope for 50% grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

With what I was seeing on twitter, you will think PO has been rigged out and will lose the election in Rivers. Go and see the numbers he's pulling in Obio Akpor and even Etche. The numbers are massive

The tactics is to claim Obio Akpor is free, everything in SE is free everywhere Obi wins is free but everywhere he loses is rigged

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2023
DissTroy:

You want videos of what us happening in Rivers State? INEC officials being held at gunpoints. Videos and pictures.

Rivers and some parts of Cross Rivers in the South South. Oshiomhole irained havoc on Edo North too.

Baba that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is people are alleging INEC main staff and their ad-hoc staff are changing results by uploading something different from.what was announced in the polling unit. There's a portal where the results are being uploaded, let those who have access to the physical resukt sheet at the polling units compare it with what was uploaded by INEC on the portal. That way we will have a solid case for alleging rigging.

Anybody who saw the carnage that happened after Buhari's infamous speech after 2011 elections will not want to see such a opening again cos of allegations of rigging

As for Wicked Wike and his goons I believe both PDP and LP will definitely call for the courts to cancel the results from most parts of the state irrespective of who wins eventually. He will have his day in court definiteky. Wike is unfit to even rule a Local Government with the way he acts like he's all law to himself. To think he even nursed the idea of ruling a country like Nigeria is appalling. 🤮
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 8:12am On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

To think he even nursed the idea of ruling a country like Nigeria is appalling. 🤮

No let itsrm see this tin u type so oo..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

The realistic projection has always been 25-30% anyway. Na Oasisx dey hope on 50% grin

Tinubu to get 25% in all 19 Northern states plus all 6 SW states making 25 states

Any of Edo Cross River or Rivers that we get 25% will be a welcome bonus

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu May your tenure suit us all
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
Wahala....all in d name of jungle go mature

https://mobile.twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1629730585160609793/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1629730585160609793&currentTweetUser=FS_Yusuf_
Na APC structure we dey see so. But I'm sure reports of rigging and violence are overblown.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:
Banky W is looking in his mirror right now, repeating to himself

"The revolution will not be televised"

My man thought he had hit the big time when he got the PDP ticket. Nigga jumped from a no name party, to join a moving train, not knowing Obi and LP movement has removed the railtracks further down the line

He would have easily got the ticket for LP, instead LP candidate is giving him wotowoto all over the ballot
Funny thing is the voters doesn't even know the LP candidate. POs popularity just robbed off on him.

Wike id doing everything possible to rig rivers result. My elder bro in Rivers told me a close wike associate riddled him with whats going on. Wike is also an ogboni man sef.

I

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Tinubu to get 25% in all 19 Northern states plus all 6 SW states making 25 states

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu May your tenure soothe us all

24 states sir plus Abuja making 25.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu May your tenure soothe us all
Your hopes of anything from rivers is because wike is following the agbero and murderous route like your master tinubu. Una no get shame.

You are in USA rejoicing over intimidation and attacks on people just so tinubu will win?

Shame on all of you.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2023
monerozi5590:

24 states sir plus Abuja making 25.

7 NW, 6 NE, 6 NC that's 19 already

6 SW makes 25

FCT if APC gets 25% makes 26
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
From the random 5 ekiti votes.....Obi is getting d required 25%

No he is not. He is so far off.

https://www.nairaland.com/7586356/tinubu-wins-9-lgas-ekiti
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
Your hopes of anything from rivers is because wike is following the agbero and murderous route like your master tinubu. Una no get shame.

You are in USA rejoicing over intimidation and attacks on people just so tinubu will win?

Shame on all of you.

We saw intimidation of APC voters in Anambra yet you didn't complain about that

Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

No let itsrm see this tin u type so oo..

Him sef know say Wike no get anything to make him rule this country. He doesn't have the emotional intelligence ; he would even be worse than Buhari when it comes to making divisionists' utterances as a president. His own abuse of the federal character principle will even be worse than Buhari. His diplomacy is zero! It won't even take 4 years for the country to scatter under Wike with how reckless he is.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by StarchAndBanga: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

We saw intimidation of APC voters in Anambra yet you didn't complain about that

Shame on you
Lol.. This is ur reply?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: TheLoneCitizen(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.