Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1440478 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (4631) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
bros I hope say you go still give dem money when dem come beg you again oh, we must not be vindictive. đŸ¤Ē😜

Lolz. It's not about being vindictive. Normally I dey give dem because I think the government failed them and they are victim of the circumstance they found themselves.

Now I know they like their oppressors ; I will recuse myself from being too concerned about their plight. I will just tell them tales of how things hard for all of us and na grace of God we dey use survive. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
FINAL RESULTS: Daura LGA, Katsina State

Registered voters: 97141
Accredited voters: 33925
Total vote cast: 33564

APC = 16889
PDP = 12913
NNPP = 2368
LP = 78
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
A40:
It's not enough to do well. He's supposed to dominate tbh.

There are 19 states in the North including FCT. If na serious candidate he should at the very least sweep the entire North central. Kwara, Niger, Kogi, Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, Jos

People say Obi has helped Tinubu but I beg to differ. I'd argue Atiku is the one helping Tinubu. For those that see Obi's votes as votes that could have gone to Atiku, they are sadly mistaken.

In Lagos and FCT for example you think people would have come out to vote if Tinubu and Atiku were on the ballot? Those Obi voters would have stayed in their respective houses

You keep looking at it the wrong way.

In a straight fight between Atiku and Tinubu who would have won each of these states?

Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Bayelsa

Tell me which ones Tinubu would have won and which ones Atiku would have won,

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Skimpledawg:

Actually, too much.
APC are quite strategic I give them that. I was wondering and quietly hoping Benue people would differentiate between President and Governor and split them but e be like them don jumble both elections up. Benue should have been easy win for Obi but now it's closer than it should be
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:

Even if Obi no win, that one gives me enough joy.

Person go do 8 years as Governor finish still wan go senate again. Haba!!!

Omo nah greediness

Is not even that they performed well as a governor, but shit upon shit and he wants to continue for Senate 😂

I love that news wella

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
Mehn ...Atiku is failing wotoporously

atiku should forever remain a cautionary tale of the risks of greed and overambition

the preidency was his for the taking. all he had to do was wait out objs term and he is the one who would have been rigged in.

but the man got greedy and impatient and now he has spent the last 18 or so year chasing what was put in his lap

pdp is also to blame as they allowed the man who daggered the party in 2015 back into the fold.

after 8 years PDP has still not learnt to play defense and are still running on share the money formula
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Lolz. It's not about being vindictive. Normally I dey give dem because I think the government failed them and they are victim of the circumstance they found themselves.

Now I know they like their oppressors ; I will recuse myself from being too concerned about their plight. I will just tell them tales of how things hard for all of us and na grace of God we dey use survive. Shikena!

i sent you a DM
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Ibime:
Atiku should go back to Dubai. Man is too lazy to wheel and deal

Governors win elections in Nigeria. How can you let 5 of your Governors go when you are already at a numerical disadvantage

Well let me not presume till I see North collation results

Atiku was PDP strongest choice but he should have retained Obi with a promise to do 4yrs and step down

That combo would have won this election

But whatever village people made him dump Obi and now fought G5 must be really strong

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:

Only APC ticket does not have a Fulani man on it. That also worked in APC's favour.

Fulani politicians have bad reputation in Benue.

Benue niggas don't fvck with Fulanis at all. Their fight had been on for centuries. I had Obi winning but I was hoping it wouldn't be a nailbiter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I was watching Arise live and the Kano CP's comments have been serious taken out of context.

Prior to being questioned, that Arise TV correspondent had noted children running around in the PU and then debated with the guys in the studio whether children should have even been allowed to be around the PUs .

About an hour later, the correspondent asked the KCP about whether children should be around. KCP who obviously doesn't knkw what Arise TV correspondent and Panel were discussing prior, assumes that he means Children have been seen VOTING, and of course he points out that its not for him to determine who gets a PVC, and points to INEC, arguing that if you see any maltina bottle holding PVC, it might be a genetic disorder.

Kano CP and Arise Journalist were talking at cross purposes. They weren't talking about the same thing.

Okay 👍
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:
Wahala....all in d name of jungle go mature

https://mobile.twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1629730585160609793/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1629730585160609793&currentTweetUser=FS_Yusuf_
Below is one of the comments there.

Its clear that these violence and thug actions are targeted at wherever LP will likely win.

Useless people that can't accept defeat in their backyard. They were bragging of winning..only through the use of thugs.

Shameless lots

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2023
larride:

The is APC monitoring app
Ah I see. Thanks.

I'm assuming other parties have their own apps as well?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i sent you a DM

I no dey reply nairaland DM
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

You keep looking at it the wrong way.

In a straight fight between Atiku and Tinubu who would have won each of these states?

Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Bayelsa

Tell me which ones Tinubu would have won and which ones Atiku would have won,

Atiku vs Tinubu straight fight

Atiku wins Souther Nigeria 11 to 6

Now Tinubu will have to beat Atiku by a 6 state margin in the North to win i.e Tinubu beating Atiku 13-7 in the North
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
Below is one of the comments there.

Its clear that these violence and thug actions are targeted at wherever LP will likely win.

Useless people that can't accept defeat in their backyard. They were bragging of winning..only through the use of thugs.

Shameless lots
So we are supposed to believe this guy? Just asking.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2023
Lagos and FCT numbers especially show that we have been overrating Atiku all this time. He's actually the one that should have moved aside for Obi.

Niggas are not waiting 1am to vote for Atiku Abubakar. Voter apathy is the likelier outcome

He wanted a free ride to Aso Rock on the back of energized Obi supporters. No wonder PDP minions spent more time facing Obi instead of their useless candidate. Won't be shocked if he decamped back to APC again. E no too get shame

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

If Obi is on top of the PDP ticket. Tinubu would have beaten him still

To be honest Atiku was PDPs best option he should have taken Obi as vice or worst case Wike

The PDP coalition of 2019 Atiku/obi ticket would have won this election

By 2027 Kwankwanso/Obi ticket can unseat APC

It's like you no rate this Obi one bit
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2023
From Kogi to Rivers to Anambra and Imo to Enugu, the rigging and bullying is terrible

https://twitter.com/AderonkeW/status/1629521853646503938?t=OGGn_F9qu3l8Re20Mh_2YQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by AdisaOwala: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Haba

Na fight already?

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

vindictive man cry cry angry angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2023
Itsrm:
This news sweet my belle sha grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7586490/gov-umahi-gov-ugwuanyi-gov

Umahi na collateral damage..him n0 suppose lose.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2023
AdisaOwala:

It's like you no rate this Obi one bit

A southern politician needs to be strategic and build alliance in the North to win election

That was the lesson Awolowo learnt and why Obasanjo was able to win
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Even if na fuel Gbola wan give you?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Umahi na collateral damage..him n0 suppose lose.

Good riddance
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy

25% in the bag for Labour Party.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I'm not even disturbed one bit. I see whatsapp status of people wey still beg me money for their basic needs as at last week gas lighting and celebrating the violence/intimidation in Lagos yesterday. I just dey smile.

I smiled cos I know they won't still be better off even with their candidate coasting to victory. The fact that they won't be getting paid for what they are doing is funny.
True
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

A southern politician needs to be strategic and build alliance in the North to win election

That was the lesson Awolowo learnt and why Obasanjo was able to win
As someone on Twitter said, it is one of the biggest achievement of our constitution; That the president must be accepted across the nation. Only Northern votes can't make you a president(same as South).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Even if na fuel Gbola wan give you?

All the problem wey Buhari create no be my problem at all. Fuel scarcity, new naira notes etc. I dey find my way around all of them.

I will pass 🤷‍♂ī¸

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

vindictive man cry cry angry angry

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
cheesy

25% in the bag for Labour Party.
With this low voter turnout, will anyone get up to 10 million votes?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2023
Nostradamus1:
With this low voter turnout, will anyone get up to 10 million votes?

grin

Kinda unlikely.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Anyone who is not sentimental and knows the demography of Nigeria would have predicted this easily

Ibime predicted very similarly though he wasn't supporting any candidate. Same with tkb same with Jarus

The moment Obi and Kwankwanso left PDP. It became easier. My fear was that one of them might collapse for PDP late hour but as they all held out it became easier
But this isn't really about numbers, it's about who has the greater monopoly to manipulate the election using access to state resources, thuggery, intimidation and outright manipulation. Once it comes to those factors then even Jamil the mechanic from Iyana-Iworo would call the elections right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (4631) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.