Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1568483 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (4836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Agbado ni yin

grin

Me.... sleeping tonight.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Me.... sleeping tonight.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm actually deceased

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Guy abeg let's chill I've interacted with both of you and look stand up guys. Let's leave it here please.

GloriousGbola:

No need to choke on your pic. I puked on your porfolio

Maybe if you spent less time looking in the mirror and more time looking at your screen you would not have such blatant errors on your site.

Like I said all bluster and no game. I can only imagine the shit campaign you put together for your 4th place client

No wonder you had to run all the way to akwa ibom - to a place where there is such a scarcity of competence porfolio bros can get clients

Porfolio bros
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Theflint1:
BAT did not meet the constitutional requirement of getting 25% in at least 2/3 of the states.
Stage 1. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Expert17:
I want their salty tears

Obedient make it brief, just your name and what the lord has done for you.

cheesy cheesy

Spy360 on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Roland17:

I really hope that your haters can acknowledge your foresight in predicting this was not going to be an easy ride with P. Obi in the race.

You were responsible for a ton of voters education on this thread. When no one believed in P. Obi, you were adamant about your support.

You fought a courageous fight throughout this cycle and should be proud of your self.

This one is for you Don J!

Respect!

Thanks a lot for the platitudes Roland.
Yes I'm also very proud of what I've achieved here on this section and ultimately how this movement has materialized, My ability to have swayed soo many hitherto apathetic and neutral individuals to eventually key into this movement and participate in our democracy.

Obi might end up winning about 15 states and with sooo many senators and house of rep. Next week, we pick up some governorships.

When we started, they said Obi was an ant. Well, that ant has somehow become an eagle.

I'm still in no doubt obi still has a mighty shot at the presidency. The blatant rigging and disenfranchisement will be addressed.

Once again, thanks for the shout-out. I appreciate.
It has been a very dogged campaign with soo many lessons learnt and some people uncovered deeply.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm actually deceased

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisooblog:
Guy abeg let's chill I've interacted with both of you and look stand up guys. Let's leave it here please.

I hate it when they both fight. Same as when Disstroy fights Amoto, cos I love these guys no homo..

Even when they drop some funny bars, I dey shame to laugh offline, cos I don't want to take sides in my head.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rigging will be addressed.

Nollywood don finish this one cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Anyone minds fresh corns?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Anyone minds fresh corns?

I prefer roasted corn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Me.... sleeping tonight.

I just know there is a stack of corn memes waiting for deployment grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
OasisX:
cool cool

Khalifa Jagaban of Africa.
Ugly electoral map cheesy

It's a plus for Nigeria democracy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

I prefer roasted corn

grin

.... with or without the Chic?!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 9:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Theflint1:
BAT did not meet the constitutional requirement of getting 25% in at least 2/3 of the states.

We will meet in court!!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I just know there is a stack of corn memes waiting for deployment grin

grin

We are Jagaban Army

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Labour beat NNPP ridiculously in Adamawa sha. shocked

You see that NNPP?

If i talk now, VoteTinubu2023 go say i dey vex

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obasanjo that was fucking his own daughter inlaw is now writing letters

Obasanjo wey Tinubu flog for his own polling booth

Like I said his lineage will be irrelevant in Yoruba history

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

All you will do is get particiton trophies and run your mouth

You are a small boy and this was your first real rodeo in politics. It is not by long epistles or by websites for politicians.

Though To be frank no one actually even knows what you really did. For all we know you could have been getting coffee for the politicians and then coming here to recount their strategies and discussions as your own. The coffee boy syndrome.

You can continue down this path and post empty and meaningless platitudes every election cycle.

In the end you are the Kwankwaso of this thread - only rather than being a red cap noise maker, you are a big beard noisemaker. Same energy same result.

People are calling you out because they thought your game matched your bluster. Now we all know better.

I dislike you normally but common you carry am for mind before?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

Breaking News:

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let us not forget that what is being celebrated by these people is the ugly and corrupt status quo conquering the average masses.

Look at most of these handles, many of them are not in Nigeria with us, all they're celebrating is that a candidate that satisfies their primordial sentiment has won dubiously. Has won via subdueing the masses..

I'm in mo doubt that this is Temporal, but I want you to know exactly where their sentiments and motivations come from!

They don't care what happens to this country, they are free of it's consequences. They are okay with governors forcefully imposing themselves on us. Always remember that!

All we sought was an election where everyone's vote will count.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very very shameless. Some states you will hear there was low turn out but results come you'll be seeing 2m, 1.5m and you have the guts to complain about processes mtcheewww!

VoteTinubu2023:

Nigeria has no official INEC declared Presidential election till Today.

Somehow, that election produced a President. He really took the rigging a bit too far that year.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Donjazet2:
Let us not forget that what is being celebrated by these people is the ugly and corrupt status quo conquering the average masses.

Look at most of these handles, many of them are not in Nigeria with us, all they're celebrating is that a candidate that satisfies their primordial sentiment has won dubiously. Has won via subdueing the masses..

I'm in mo doubt that this is Temporal, but I want you to know exactly where their sentiments and motivations come from!

They don't care what happens to this country, they are free of it's consequences. They are okay with governors forcefully imposing themselves on us. Always remember that!

All we sought was an election where everyone's vote will count.

cool

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
GloriousGbola:

No need to choke on your pic. I puked on your porfolio

Maybe if you spent less time looking in the mirror and more time looking at your screen you would not have such blatant errors on your site.

Like I said all bluster and no game. I can only imagine the shit campaign you put together for your 4th place client

No wonder you had to run all the way to akwa ibom - to a place where there is such a scarcity of competence porfolio bros can get clients

Porfolio bros

Arrant nonsense! The incumbent Governor was contesting for reelection. The NDDC Chairman was too. Former HoR did too. And yes, of the 45 of them and the moneybag politics regardless, I drove my candidate to top 4. Top 4 of 45 against bigwigs!

So what have you proven? From claiming I never headed a governorship election to claiming I don't run my agency to claiming you don't know my clientele's monetary capacity? Take a freaking stand.

You ended up proving exactly what I have always stated from day 1:

1. I ran a governorship campaign to top 4 of 35 candidates (if you look well, you'd find the candidate. He's a national figure then go ahead to introduce yourself).

2. I am a techie who founded his own digital services firm.

My WhatsApp is on my Facebook account. Every detail you need.

Nothing more. Thanks for proving my point.

Not even in a gazillion years would you attempt to be as open as I am. There's nothing to hide from when you are clean and aren't lying to distort reality. smiley

Learn!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

I dislike you normally but common you carry am for mind before?

Leave me.

I am a fat old man jealous of this handsome competent fourth place porfolio bros

Even if he does looks more like a face attached to a pussy with an unkempt Bush

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

An Election where;

Elrufai couldn’t deliver Kaduna
Ganduje couldn’t deliver Kano
Adamu couldn’t deliver Nassarawa
Lawan couldn't deliver Yobe
Tinubu couldn’t deliver Lagos
Buhari couldn’t deliver Katsina
Omisore couldn’t deliver Osun
Lalong couldn’t deliver Plateau and also lost senatorial bid.

This same election is the one they are saying its rigged?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nathz101(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
Spy360 have you taken your number in the wailing queue

Dont delay before others push you away

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I hate it when they both fight. Same as when Dis.stroy fights Amoto, cos I love these guys no homo..

Even when they drop some funny bars, I dey shame to laugh offline, cos I don't want to take sides in my head.

Gloriousgbola is proving my point. Every thing I have stated about myself, including career path and delving into sociopolitics for a significant period has been proven to be true.

All he has left is trying to see if he can poke holes into the quality of my work. That is subjective, but what is factual is DissTroy doesn't lie. At least not to anyone here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
DissTroy:

Arrant nonsense! The incumbent Governor was contesting for reelection. The NDDC Chairman was too. Former HoR did too. And yes, of the 45 of them and the moneybag politics regardless, I drove my candidate to top 4. Top 4 of 45 against bigwigs!

So what have you proven? From claiming I never headed a governorship election to claiming I don't run my agency to claiming you don't know my clientele's monetary capacity? Take a freaking stand.

You ended up proving exactly what I have always stated from day 1:

1. I ran a governorship campaign to top 4 of 35 candidates (if you look well, you'd find the candidate. He's a national figure then go ahead to introduce yourself).

2. I am a techie who founded his own digital services firm.

My WhatsApp is on my Facebook account. Every detail you need.

Nothing more. Thanks for proving my point.

Not even in a gazillion years would you attempt to be as open as I am. There's nothing to hide from when you are clean and aren't lying to distort reality. smiley

Learn!

Porfolio bros, is that from your trashed shit website or not? What is all this meaningless epistle?

See as you put so much energy into blowing grammer here, but in the place where it really matters, you fall short. No wonder you are a 4th place porfolio

Is this how you ran your fourth place campaign?

Thank God for chatgpt sha.

You can now get competent copy ghostwritten for your 'firm' for free. Hopefully you will take some time off looking in the mirror to proofread this time around

Akwa ibom lex luger.
Give the man a mirror tongue

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
cool

Thank You Mama.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Time to transform the economy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) ... (4836) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amoto94(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.