Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,392 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1521970 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (4747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 4:47am On Feb 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:

tinubu has always been Machiavellian and a politician - no permanent friend, no permanent enemy - just permanent interest.

in 2011 , ACN presented nuhu ribadu as their candidate

at the last minute, ACN cut a deal with GEJ and all ACN states but osun voted for GEJ in the election
but today ribadu is still friends with Tinubu.

and in 2015, ACN joined with CPC to form APC and exit same GEJ
Wow.
Is he (Tinubu) THAT good as they claim he is? if yes, why has it taken him this long to contest for the presidency or is that another political masterclass? undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:47am On Feb 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That guy mumu no get part 2.
They should donate his brain to the museum of unnatural history.

Museum of Supernatural history nko?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:48am On Feb 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
welcome to the obidient support group

themes for today

are below

Senior. You dey wicked sha. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:51am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

Even you Spy360.... Smh! You've always been a dot, no surprises.

That guy dey live in fantasy world. This election exposed some people. Nothing upstairs.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 4:54am On Feb 28, 2023
Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers

https://www.nairaland.com/7589194/nigeria-elections-generally-peaceful-transparent#121321751

True or false?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
this is one of the things i woke up to do.

complete the design and see how i can keep the cost down for the client this time. plenty of wahala as expected.
relocate this here - we need a concrete driveway that can support a crane. resize the gantry . the client wants what the client wants

those who will sped the next 20 years posting selfies know themselves

the porfolio bros of instagram tongue

Alarm so up it is.

I'm happy for you if you are 50+ still doing ArchiCad designs 22-year-old 300 level students do for fun. At 50+ years!
But I'm happy you are working and earning money (happy if it's only legal, of course).

I'm ~20 years younger than you. Doing my thing legally and climbing up tech founding ladder. So why can't you just be happy that a younger man - a man regardless- is winning at his chosen field?

You do whatever it is you do and I focus on digital tech, and the world goes round. See how easy that is?

We know why. There's a culture of "egbon" in this section I have refused to conform to. Standing up from day one to be my own man and never kowtowing to you or the tagged "egbons" here. You remind me of it subtly by telling me you've been on Nairaland since 2006. I wasn't even out of secondary school then.

But I don't conform, online or offline. I don't do that customary arse-kissing, or the one many do to score brownie points which can be redeemed now or in the future.

If I'm winning and you are winning, I'm fine with it. But it peeves you that a young man pays no attention to you and thrives still.

I have my company. Confirmed.
I have my clientele. Confirmed.
I consult too. Confirmed.
None of you have been able to prove me wrong. In fact, mentioning my company, website, and my candidate means you have helped proved my claims right. My PR agents.

So here you are at ~50 by 4AM measuring your life's worth with a man ~20 years younger than you when you'd have been old enough to be my mother if you were a female and married at ~20.

If I were 50+ and still doing designs I should push to my boys while supervising them, I'd hate myself too. You should be focused only on the business side now.
How many 50+ men are still bragging about ArchiCad designs in 2023? God! Look in the mirror and realize the irony of your existence.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:22am On Feb 28, 2023
FBS:

Wow.
Is he (Tinubu) THAT good as they claim he is? if yes, why has it taken him this long to contest for the presidency or is that another political masterclass? undecided

He needed the right time and this was the perfect time
POL 501 Tinubu masterclass (Sparsky vs Fisher 1972)

Opening move decided to go a conservative Sicilian opening

In 1999 he won Lagos State governor

In 2003 when OBJ deceived all SW governors and the AD to not float their candidate that they should support him and in turn he will ensure they retain their seat, Tinubu disagreed with AD leaders on that arrangement. tsunami swept all AD governors only Tinubu survived

Queens gambit declined

He left AD, formed his own party AC and he was the only governor
By 2007 to grow the party he reached out to Oshiomole offered him the AC ticket in Edo vs Prof Osunbor. Oshiomole lost
Atiku and OBJ got into a fight a major fight, Atiku was in charge of PDM he was the strongest Northern politician and as the heir to Yar Adua, OBJ used YarAdua younger brother Umaru to break Atikus hold on PDM
Tinubu saw an opportunity to woo a powerful politician and get on his good side, he gave Atiku a platform to contest the 2007 election obviously Atiku had no path to win. He made Ben Obi Atikus vice. They lost but Tinubus profile started rising
Short side castling

He sponsored candidates in AC all over Nigeria. He brought many politicians treated badly and denied a ticket into his fold e.g Ngige Akume
He brought Fashola a technocrat as governor but didn't hand over the political keys to him
Fasholas performance became the standard for ACN to campaign and win many hearts across the nation
Knight advance

Below is the critical part of the game which would have effect in the future

The criminal elections of 2007 conducted by Obasanjo which was reputed to be the worst election in Nigerian history handed Tinubu a huge opportunity
He found an ally in Justice Salami of the appeal court who was instrumental in restoring the Oshiomole and Fayemi and Aregbesola into power

AC grew into 4 states.
Open file Bishop

Mimiko of Labour Party who was denied the ticket was also in tribunal vs Agagu. Tinubu approached him to provide logistic support with belief that Mimiko will decamp into ACN. Mimiko won but declined to join ACN

By 2011 Tinubu spread beyond the SW approached strong politicians who were denied a ticket or chased out of strong parties but knew he couldn't take on the FG alone at this time. He was the 3rd force in 2011

Mid game starts with slight positional disadvantage

Buhari controlled all Northern states with his new CPC, Jonathan and PDP controlled most SE NC and SS states
CPC and PDP were stalemate here comes tie breaker Tinubu.
Buhari in his idealistic thinking felt he could do by picking Bakare a Pastor with zero structures. He didn't agree to Tinubus terms.
GEJ saw the opportunity approached Tinubu who tactically floated a dummy Ribadu and Fola Adeola(2 moslems who had zero political structures and were barely politicians) he knew weren't going anywhere. Tinubu stepped down all ACN machinery in the SW and allowed the PDP a free ride.
Now he has become a major power broker who tactically made Jonathan president without appearing to.
Knight fork

After winning in 2011, Jonathan started some aggressive moves to break Tinubu so he won't have to beg everytime. One of such moves was to make a SW Mulikat Adeola Speaker, Jonathan thinking was to raise a powerful SW politician that will be an alternative to Tinubu.
Tinubu knew this was an act of aggression on their gentleman handshake and he mobilized the ACN reps to reject Mulikat and support Tambuwal,
Counterplay sacrificed pawn to gain positional advantage

Buhari lost 2011 again and started crying on TV and was hopeless. As a man of strategy Tinubu knew Buhari was at his low and vulnerable point, he approached Buhari this time Bubu was more than willing
Tinubu started the cleanup of Buhari's image from a clueless out of touch military religious extremist guy to this misunderstood charming, introvert, gap toothed, strong man that Nigeria needed at this critical time to get rid of corruption and PDP indiscipline
This chess player goes into deep analysis and thinking

Thus APC was birthed with the plan to use Buhari's popularity with Tinubu's money and skilled politicking to push Buhari into power but this time Tinubu was to pick Buhari's vice.
APC also won over Atiku after he lost out in PDP and breakaway PDP governors. Atiku came into the convention ground hoping to buy the ticket as usual
Buhari has never done any real competitive primary in a party everyone didn't worship him. Primary ground, Buhari was stunned about how Atiku was about to steal the ticket right there with money . Until Tinubu matched Atiku dollar for dollar and Buhari won the ticket
Middle game management used knight to fend off offensive

This is where the game starts getting interesting..
Now the deal was for Tinubu ACN to provide the Vice.
Tinubu knew he was interested in succeeding Buhari. And giving a strong vice would build up the Vice politically over 8yrs and might build enough goodwill to succeed Buhari
This was Tinubu's biggest masterstroke. He gave Buhari an Osinbajo who was smart but has the political clout of a 13yr old girl. Osinbajo was a very safe choice, he was not popular nor charismatic enough to gather the clout to state Jagaban in the face
There were other options like Fashola and Fayemi but they were risky and could get ambitious and endear themselves to people
Buhari asked Tinubu for 3 choices, Tinubu returned with one choice an unknown Yemi Osinbajo who will complete 8yrs and have less to nothing in political power to challenge for the seat
Queen advance

Buhari won election and Tinubu is in a good position Nationally acknowledged as the brain behind the success, thus issues started cropping up, fissures grew in the hurriedly assembled APC. Saraki wanted more than he was offered and broke the party, Buharis packaging has now begun to fall off, the makeup was beginning to melt and the man behind the mascara was beginning to show and its not pretty, Tinubu was schemed out by Buharis CPC friends including Abba Kyari and ElRufai, Things were not going to plan
Should he pull out of the APC, blurt out or maintain status quo and reach out to enemies
The Queen beat a tactical retreat

Throughout Buharis regime, many party internal issues came up, Buhari stayed aloof, Osinbajo stayed on the fence but Tinubu dove head on into the murky waters, aggressively supporting his men, He got bruised in many places like Ekiti, Ondo, Edo, Kano, Oyo but he stuck to his men and was even rumored to be schemed out
Officer exchange, Sac Bishop for Knight

Comes 2022, Tinubu has broken into the ranks of governors in his party and showing loyalty to them in times of trials won him a lot of die hard loyalists like Oshiomole and Ganduje who will lay their lives for him
By now Tinubu had taken control of all the APC structures and wanted the party to go for a direct primary, Some felt there was no way they could match the network of Tinubu in a direct primary and pushed for indirect where only chosen delegates voted
Tinubu called upon his network of Governors and allies when Buhari wanted to anoint Lawan, they stood up and insisted it goes to the South. He won the primary
Rook to center, End game starts with significant positional advantage

Opposition started panicking, the were split into multiple factions Obi, Kwankwanso G5 and Atiku. Tinubu though weakened by many of the policies under Buhari including Cash swap, fuel scarcity, general insecurity, failing health, etc. His generals stood behind him like Allied forces stood behind General Eisenhower in the battle of Normandy in the final offensive against Nazi Germany. When the boats were rocking his Northern governors came out forcefully, He then found an invaluable ally in the G5 and Wike who was aggrieved from PDP and swore to neutralize Atiku everywhere. Late hour Wike declared for Tinubu, neutralizing an important state for Obi and Atiku
Rook moves to the 7th rank

Elections are conducted Tinubu leading and appears ready to make his checkmate move on May 29 when he is expected to be sworn in as Commander in Chief

You can see it was a gradual ascension filled with scheming which he lost some but won many
This man called Jagaban who many people do not like but smart people deeply respect
He understands politics. He is smart enough not to fight anyone dirty thus always leaving the room for reconciliation open, the power of compromise give & take, persuasion and when to use the power of money

Most times those who fight Tinubu can only do it on the pages of paper By the time you meet him, His humor, his slow thick voice, his offer he will give you, You most likely will leave him calm and ready to compromise

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 5:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Tataffo:
People wey die during Endsars go think say Nigeria don better but dem no know say dem die for nothing...

People that sustained life threatening injuries and died during this election from politician thugs, O.Y.O and for nothing....

Henceforth everyone and youths should shun movements and mobilizations either for voting or anything,na scam,na fruitless labour in vain......you are better off arguing WizKid Vs Davido or Messi Vs Ronaldo online where your life will not be threatened or get killed untimely....

Obi should just concede defeat and not push people's children to protest to avoid bloodshed and bloods on his hands while his children are safe abroad.....

OBI should retire from politics and face his trading business....He is a good man,good men don't win in Nigerian politics

NAIJA YOUTHS JAPA OOOOO,ire ooooo!!!!!!

UNFOLLOWS THREAD*******

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2023
There are many small battles that Tinubu fought that made him who he is today

Tinubu vs Kofo Bucknor
Tinubu vs AD
Tinubu vs Pedro
Tinubu vs OBJ
Tinubu vs ICPC
Tinubu vs Ogunlewe, Dosunmu
Tinubu vs Obanikoro
Tinubu vs Bode George
Tinubu vs Aregbesola
Tinubu vs Fayemi
Tinubu vs Akeredolu
Tinubu vs Jonathan
Tinubu vs Saraki
Tinubu vs ElRufai

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 5:39am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

Mr I own several startups meanwhile he owns a normal business centre shop in reality. Bitchboi for a reason!
LOL. Old baba, if you were young and tech savvy, you'd know the difference between a DigiTech starup for web, design and brand development, and a business center. Bleep! How else did we get the FG-backed project on our portfolio?

I'm sure saw our office on Google Places (we've relocated since 2022) was the whole first floor? Yeah. Try renting and powering the whole first floor of a large building on a major high way as your office and see how much iit'd cost.

All you both could have done is disprove my claims. 5 months and nobody has been able to. None.

An employee telling an entrepreneur who has a few staff depending on him how to run his business.
Reminds me of a bank manager who wanted to give entrepreneurial speech at a programme I anchored in June 2021. The irony.

Tell me who else can match my level of openness here. None! None can be as open as I am here. Now are you ready to have me been the light on your personal life too? That'd be fun.

We'd talk about your criminal record later. Jailbird. Warri thug!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Una no need all this negative energy na.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:44am On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

In 2003 when OBJ deceived all SW governors and the AD to not float their candidate that they should support him and in turn he will ensure they retain their seat, Tinubu disagreed with AD leaders on that arrangement. tsunami swept all AD governors only Tinubu survived

By 2007 to grow the party he reached out to Oshiomole offered him the AC ticket in Edo vs Prof Osunbor. Oshiomole lost

Atiku and OBJ got into a fight a major fight, Atiku was in charge of PDM he was the strongest Northern politician and as the heir to Yar Adua, OBJ used YarAdua younger brother Umaru to break Atikus hold on PDM
Tinubu saw an opportunity to woo a powerful politician and get on his good side, he gave Atiku a platform to contest the 2007 election obviously Atiku had no path to win. He made Ben Obi Atikus vice. They lost but Tinubus profile started rising

He sponsored candidates in AC all over Nigeria. He brought many politicians treated badly and denied a ticket into his fold e.g Ngige Akume

He brought Fashola a technocrat as governor but didn't hand over the political keys to him

Fasholas performance became the standard for ACN to campaign and win many hearts across the nation

The criminal elections of 2007 conducted by Obasanjo which was reputed to be the worst election in Nigerian history handed Tinubu a huge opportunity
He found an ally in Justice Salami of the appeal court who was instrumental in restoring the Oshiomole and Fayemi and Aregbesola into power

AC grew into 4 states.

Mimiko of Labour Party who was denied the ticket was also in tribunal vs Agagu. Tinubu approached him to provide logistic support with belief that Mimiko will decamp into ACN. Mimiko won but declined to join ACN

By 2011 Tinubu spread beyond the SW approached strong politicians who were denied a ticket or chased out of strong parties but knew he couldn't take on the FG alone at this time. He was the 3rd force in 2011

Buhari controlled all Northern states with his new CPC, Jonathan and PDP controlled most SE NC and SS states

Buhari in his idealistic thinking felt he could do by picking Bakare a Pastor with zero structures. He didn't agree to Tinubus terms.

GEJ saw the opportunity approached Tinubu who tactically floated a dummy Ribadu and Fola Adeola(2 moslems) who weren't going anywhere. Tinubu stepped down all ACN machinery in the SW and allowed the PDP a free ride.

Now he has become a major power broker who tacticallyade Jonathan president without appearing to.

Buhari lost again and started crying on TV and was hopeless. As a man of strategy Tinubu knew Buhari was at his low and vulnerable, he approached Buhari this time Bubu was more than willing

Tinubu started the cleanup of Buharis image from a clueless out of touch military religious extremist guy to this misunderstood charming, introvert, gap toothed, strong man that Nigeria needed at this critical time to get rid of corruption and PDP in discipline

Thus APC was birthed with the plan to use Buharis popularity with Tinubus money and skilled politicking to push Buhari into power but this time Tinubu was to pick Buharis vice.

APC also won over Atiku after he lost out in PDP and breakaway PDP governors. Atiku came into the convention ground hoping to buy the ticket as usual
Buhari has never done any real competitive primary in a party everyone didn't worship him. Primary ground Buhari was stunned about how Atiku was about to steal the ticket right there with money . Until Tinubu matched Atiku dollar for dollar and Buhari won the ticket

Now the deal was for Tinubu ACN to provide the Vice. Buhari asked Tinubu to give him 3 options.

Tinubu knew he was interested in succeeding Buhari. And giving a strong vice would build up the Vice politically over 8yrs and might build enough goodwill to succeed Buhari
This was Tinubus biggest masterstroke. He gave Buhari an Osinbajo who was smart but has the political clout of a 13yr old girl. Osinbajo was a very safe choice, he was not popular nor charismatic enough to gather the clout to state Jagaban in the face

There were other options like Fashola and Fayemi but they were risky and could get ambitious and endear themselves to people

Buhari asked Tinubu for 3 choices, Tinubu returned with one choice an unknown Yemi Osinbajo who will complete 8yrs and have less to nothing in political power to challenge for the seat

You can see it was a gradual ascension filled with scheming gambit which he lost some but won many

I can write a book on this man called Jagaban who many people do not like but smart people deeply respect

He understands politics. He is smart enough not to fight anyone thus always leaving the room for reconciliation open, the power of compromise give & take and when to use the power of money

Raumdueter. Respect sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 5:50am On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

AC grew into 4 states.

GEJ saw the opportunity approached Tinubu who tactically floated a dummy Ribadu and Fola Adeola(2 moslems) who weren't going anywhere. Tinubu stepped down all ACN machinery in the SW and allowed the PDP a free ride.

Now he has become a major power broker who tacticallyade Jonathan president without appearing to.

Buhari lost again and started crying on TV and was hopeless. As a man of strategy Tinubu knew Buhari was at his low and vulnerable, he approached Buhari this time Bubu was more than willing

Tinubu started the cleanup of Buharis image from a clueless out of touch military religious extremist guy to this misunderstood charming, introvert, gap toothed, strong man that Nigeria needed at this critical time to get rid of corruption and PDP in discipline

Thus APC was birthed with the plan to use Buharis popularity with Tinubus money and skilled politicking to push Buhari into power but this time Tinubu was to pick Buharis vice.

Buhari has never done any real competitive primary in a party everyone didn't worship him. Primary ground Buhari was stunned about how Atiku was about to steal the ticket right there with money . Until Tinubu matched Atiku dollar for dollar and Buhari won the ticket

Now the deal was for Tinubu ACN to provide the Vice. Buhari asked Tinubu to give him 3 options.

This was Tinubus biggest masterstroke. He gave Buhari an Osinbajo who was smart but has the political clout of a 13yr old girl. Osinbajo was a very safe choice, he was not popular nor charismatic enough to gather the clout to state Jagaban in the face

You can see it was a gradual ascension filled with scheming gambit which he lost some but won many

I can write a book on this man called Jagaban who many people do not like but smart people deeply respect

He understands politics. He is smart enough not to fight anyone thus always leaving the room for reconciliation open, the power of compromise give & take and when to use the power of money
OK, I am still digesting this.
How did you know all these and any way of fact checking any of this wealth of information?

OasisX, please find me a strong meme to salute this guy. Please biko.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2023
FBS:

OK, I am still digesting this.
How did you know all these and any way of fact checking any of this wealth of information?

OasisX, please find me a strong meme to salute this guy. Please biko.
monerozi5590:

Raumdueter. Respect sir.
I made some updates

I am going to sleep, Many of these are open facts, Larride is a party man. There might be some misrepresentations others can correct this
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 6:02am On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is The Tinubu Chess game

Queens gambit declined

Short side castling

Knight advance

AC grew into 4 states.
Open file Bishop

Knight fork
Now he has become a major power broker who tactically made Jonathan president without appearing to.

After winning in 2011, Jonathan started some aggressive moves to break Tinubu so he won't have to beg everytime. One of such moves was to make a SW Mulikat Adeola Speaker, Jonathan thinking was to raise a powerful SW politician that will be an alternative to Tinubu.

Tinubu knew this was an act of aggression on their gentleman handshake and he mobilized the ACN reps to reject Mulikat and support Tambuwal,
Another gambit. Bishop sacrifice to gain a strong position

Queen advance

Buhari won election and Tinubu is in a good position Nationall acknowledged as the brain behind the success, thus issues started cropping up, fissures grew in the hurriedly assembled APC. Saraki wanted more than he was offered and broke the party, Buharis packaging has now begun to fall off, the makeup was beginning to melt and the man behind the mascara was beginning to show and its not pretty, Tinubu was schemed out by Buharis CPC friends including Abba Kyari and ElRufai, Things were not going to plan
Should he pull out of the APC, blurt out or maintain status quo and reach out to enemies

Comes 2022, Tinubu has broken into the ranks of governors in his party and showing loyalty to them in times of trials won him a lot of die hard loyalists like Oshiomole and Ganduje who will lay their lives for him
By now Tinubu had taken control of all the APC structures and wanted the party to go for a direct primary, Some felt there was no way they could match the network of Tinubu in a direct primary and pushed for indirect where only chosen delegates voted
Tinubu called upon his network of Governors and allies when Buhari wanted to anoint Lawan, they stood up and insisted it goes to the South
He won the primary and cleared the road for an eventual checkmate

Rook to center

He understands politics. He is smart enough not to fight anyone thus always leaving the room for reconciliation open, the power of compromise give & take, persuasion and when to use the power of money

Most times those who fight Tinubu can only do it on the pages of paper By the time you meet him, His humor, his slow thick voice, his offer he will give you, You most likely will leave him calm and ready to compromise

Quoting for future reference.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Honestly this fight no sweet make una stop jare
It's becoming embarrassing abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Mr. Kay and Diggz let it go this wont end well if you guys continue this roforofo fight.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

I made some updates

I am going to sleep, Many of these are open facts, Larride is a party man. There might be some misrepresentations others can correct this

I hope you're ready to come back to nigeria and enjoy tinibu's leadership, Because if you choose to remain outside nigeria while preaching and hailing him, it makes you a complete coward.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
He knows he has criminal records. He knows I have gleaned something into his past so when I mentioned it, he began threatening. Let's continue and your full names would show up at some point. Keep pushing it. I have no issue with mine posted here and now.

I could even understand Gbola coming from a election trolling angle coupled with our November beef but Diggz going all out? I let you see my full details so you can know I am clean. You have my permission to ask him to give you my full names and Facebook too. You'd see everything. Clean as a whistle.

Noe that we have established Diss.Troy tells the truth when he makes claims so let's focus on your criminal records.

I want this to get media attention. Contact your state CP and I mine and let's see how this ends. A fucking criminal bragging with a law-abiding citizen? Pull your weight.

Once you get personal in squabbles with me, make sure you are as clean as I am because I'd come for your reputation.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Honestly this fight no sweet make una stop jare
It's becoming embarrassing abeg

The thing weak me. I just wake up to see so much roforofo fight wey fit no end well. Make dem die the matter abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:08am On Feb 28, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Obi didn't have enough agents at the polling unit, they have a deficit of 40k agents, no governors to help him rig or write results, non transmission of results electronically, systematic disenfranchisement, late or non appearance of INEC staff in perceived opposition strongholds, the election is a sham.
You can't say the election is a sham when you don't have agents with signed INEC PU slip to prove it. I recall a lot of people bringing this issue to the fore just before election but we kept hearing that LP will partner with ADC and have the highest number of agents(not even bothering about spread). Sadly, ADC doesn't drop out and your party's communication centre and situation room is in shambles(I have been saying this since the day of election). They are overwhelmed and didn't plan well since there is no politician with reasonable federal election experience in the party

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
The game
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

You also called it

"If Obi is not contesting, Atiku will remain in Dubai and resume on 27th"

See Atiku coming second without contesting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2023
obainojazz:
Nah I don’t believe this… No game will see Tinubu want to lose his own State.

The main game is Tinubu tried to garner vote wherever he could and not take chances.

From South South to North Central…. Those grandmaster talk of losing Lagos is far fetched
All that talks na consolation for losing lagos which is supposed to be lost with a huge margin.

Na game...yet he had to use thugs and buy Inec...so they wouldnt transmit results straight from polling unit. BVA became useless. Na game but he needed wikes thuggery to get huge counts in Rivers.

Na shettima I still dey worry about though...cos we don't want another yaradua.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2023
reccy:

Hahahahah. If I talk now, I'm in trouble......... But ah go still talk am. My area, anywhere pdp was leading, they came to scatter everything and told us, we are not serious with our lives.

It was really funny!

Imagine some riffraff came with security personnel to scatter and destroy voting materials while telling us we are not ready to vote. This is still okene LGA.

You can even get the glimpse of what I'm saying from the margin of other LGAs in comparison to Okene LGA above.

All in all, thank God I voted for the lady I believed in even if it was scattered!

Imagine one lg defeating 4 lgs. The same old tactic he used during the Governorship election. Power drunk!

Ovidi ovidi...
Na wike brother.

In PH they were clearly writing their own results. Votes for LP kept coming in and they kept tearing it. I got that from a credible source. Dude said LP really did very well..but wike no gree.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:
He knows he has criminal records. He knows I have gleaned something into his past so when I mentioned it, he began threatening. Let's continue and your full names would show up at some point. Keep pushing it. I have no issue with mine posted here and now.

I could even understand Gbola coming from a election trolling angle coupled with our November beef but Diggz going all out? I let you see my full details so you can know I am clean. You have my permission to ask him to give you my full names and Facebook too. You'd see everything. Clean as a whistle.

Noe that we have established Diss.Troy tells the truth when he makes claims so let's focus on your criminal records.

I want this to get media attention. Contact your state CP and I mine and let's see how this ends. A fucking criminal bragging with a law-abiding citizen? Pull your weight.

Once you get personal in squabbles with me, make sure you are as clean as I am because I'd come for your reputation.

If you like cry from now till tomorrow... when you're done crying and lying like the small little bingo you are we shall discuss the actual person with criminal records here...You!!! And, if you think your abortionist father, the quack doctor who gave birth to an unhinged bingo of all nations would be spared from the consequences knocking at your door... you better think again.

Meanwhile... Mr zero integrity, why did only you have to review your company thrice? Do you actually own and run a legitimate company or you're just a conduit that's been used by your G4 clients to release their sperms? Bitchboy for a reason! Lol...

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2023
This thing go reach Friday before then announce
14 states collated so far nawa oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is The Tinubu Chess game

Queens gambit declined

Short side castling

Knight advance

AC grew into 4 states.
Open file Bishop

GEJ saw the opportunity approached Tinubu who tactically floated a dummy Ribadu and Fola Adeola(2 moslems who had zero political structures and were barely politicians) he knew weren't going anywhere. Tinubu stepped down all ACN machinery in the SW and allowed the PDP a free ride.
Knight fork

Another gambit. Bishop sacrifice to gain a strong position

Queen advance

Buhari won election and Tinubu is in a good position Nationall acknowledged as the brain behind the success, thus issues started cropping up, fissures grew in the hurriedly assembled APC. Saraki wanted more than he was offered and broke the party, Buharis packaging has now begun to fall off, the makeup was beginning to melt and the man behind the mascara was beginning to show and its not pretty, Tinubu was schemed out by Buharis CPC friends including Abba Kyari and ElRufai, Things were not going to plan

Tinubu called upon his network of Governors and allies when Buhari wanted to anoint Lawan, they stood up and insisted it goes to the South
He won the primary and cleared the road for an eventual checkmate

Rook to center

He understands politics. He is smart enough not to fight anyone thus always leaving the room for reconciliation open, the power of compromise give & take, persuasion and when to use the power of money

You should write more often Egbon. Apart from your deep political knowledge, you clearly have a flair for writing engaging pieces.

I really really enjoyed reading this analysis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
personally I don't have a problem

This is the post of my guy, on WhatsApp .. no how wey country dey wey I no go ball.. unless say white heads and crypto don finish .

Na double up me dey now as me don dey think to japa by hook or by crook..

Like this, I now even get any iota of sympathy for Nigeria again.. if e wan burn naw now... Make em burn..

And be like na my last post for this thread be this sef

unfortunately, the above couldn't be my last post..

I was just a fool for having high hopes or maybe for wallowing too much in my dreams

My french patner/plug will always tell me

"STOP THINKS LIFE IS A DREAM"..

But there are some dreams that do come through isn't it? Maybe it's what I thought that the dream of having a better Nigeria will come through this time.. but I was wrong and now it has finally dawnd on me that this country is totally a failed state.. there is no difference between Nigeria and Afghanistan..

But it's okay.. it's the reality and I have finally accepted it.. it came with a lot of grief and sadness.. but yeah it is what it is..

Nothing spoil since say me too dey benefits from the rotten system.. yess I benefits and I will continue to exploit the loopholes in the country to benefit from this unending bad corrupt system until I have the opportunity to move out of this country..

By God's grace, I'll be in France before end of this year via work visa from my french patner..

But while I'm in this Nigeria.. I have accepted reality that Nigeria is what it is.. and I'll play this game until I move out to a sanee environment..

There is no emotions here.. life doesn't care about your emotions..

To don j, I respect you for your efforts.. but you see, it's life.. if you can't win them join them.. I'll implore everyone in this thread.. if you have any means of exploiting this corrupt system.. do so without looking back.. no sentiments.. it's all a fight for survival and make sure you use your head to do everything you can to win in this lawless hellhole..

I'm now at peace because I have accepted reality..

I won't be quiting the thread but I'll be mostly observing in guest mode..

It is what it is..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Alarm so up it is.

I'm happy for you if you are 50+ still doing ArchiCad designs 22-year-old 300 level students do for fun. At 50+ years!
But I'm happy you are working and earning money (happy if it's only legal, of course).

I'm ~20 years younger than you. Doing my thing legally and climbing up tech founding ladder. So why can't you just be happy that a younger man - a man regardless- is winning at his chosen field?

You do whatever it is you do and I focus on digital tech, and the world goes round. See how easy that is?

We know why. There's a culture of "egbon" in this section I have refused to conform to. Standing up from day one to be my own man and never kowtowing to you or the tagged "egbons" here. You remind me of it subtly by telling me you've been on Nairaland since 2006. I wasn't even out of secondary school then.

But I don't conform, online or offline. I don't do that customary arse-kissing, or the one many do to score brownie points which can be redeemed now or in the future.

If I'm winning and you are winning, I'm fine with it. But it peeves you that a young man pays no attention to you and thrives still.

I have my company. Confirmed.
I have my clientele. Confirmed.
I consult too. Confirmed.
None of you have been able to prove me wrong. In fact, mentioning my company, website, and my candidate means you have leped proved my claims right. My PR agents.

So here you are at ~50 by 4AM measuring your life's worth with a man ~20 years younger than you when you'd have been old enough to be my mother if you were a female and married at ~20.

If I were 50+ and still doing designs I should push to my boys while supervising them, I'd hate myself too. You should be focused only on the business side now.
How many 50+ men are still bragging about ArchiCad designs in 2023? God! Look in the mirror and realize the irony of your existence.

Yes now - one should push it to you boys but when so many of you genz fine boys cannot even spell portfolio correctly, the best we can do is give you social media handler.

You fit the profile to a t. With your narcissism I can only imagine how many times you need to 'find yourself'. Of course even with your 'project management' experience you are too unexposed to realize this goes beyond the architectural drawings but the whole nine yards.

You know the real irony about this 'archicad' as you call it? When you take the time to do what you do best - trawl through my posts - you will find that it was originally given to a company run by some genz guys like you - who porfolioed it to shit.

I was called in, asked if I had direct experience in the full scale of lpg projects. I didn't, but while for you Google is seo nonsense, for me it is a source of information. Now I am a consultant for the company in question.

Hopefully in the real world you are actually good for something beyond preening around.

This is about your bitchass looking for trouble. You really thought your cunt face would run around insulting me and I wouldny slap you down like the bitch you are?

I just decided to wait for a moment when you are shown to be what you really are - a fucking poser

Archicad my arse. Unlike you I have multiple talents beyond looking in the mirror. If I started posting project management stuff here what would you say next? Fifty year old man with pmp or some nonsense like that.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Nostradamus1:
APC wins Bauchi,
Benue,βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ 310,468,LP: 308,372,PDP: 130,081
Borno,
Ekiti, βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ201494 PDP-89554 LP-11397
Jigawa βœ”οΈ421, 390 NNPP-98,234 PDP-386,587
,Kaduna,
Kastina, βœ–οΈβœ–οΈPDP: 489,045,APC: 482,283,NNPP: 69,386
Kano,βœ–οΈβœ–οΈ 773,528,PDP : 143,213 NNPP-1179889
Kogi,
Lagos, βœ–οΈβœ–οΈ572,606,LP = 582,664,PDP = 75,750
Ogun, βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ341554,PDP-123283,LP-85829.
Ondo, βœ”οΈπŸ‘πŸΎ369924,PDP-115463,LP-47350
Osun, βœ–οΈβœ–οΈ237592,PDP-256733,LP-20081
Oyo, βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ231,521 PDP - 102,529 -LP - 42,216
Zamfara.

LP wins Anambra,
Ebonyi,
Edo, LP- 331,163βœ…,APC- 144,471,PDP- 85,585
Enugu, βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ428640,APC-4772,PDP-15749
Imo.

PDP wins
Adamawa,βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ 417611APC-182881,LP-105648
Bayelsa,
Cross River, βœ–οΈβœ–οΈAPC:130,520,PDP:95,425,LP : 179,917
NNPP: 1,644
Gombe,,βœ”οΈβœ”οΈ319123,APC-146977,LP-26160
Niger, APC..375,183,LP....80,452,PDP....284,898
Sokoto, ,βœ”οΈ288,679,APC - 285,444,LP --6,568
Taraba,
Abuja.

Swing States-Akwa Ibom,APC- 160,620,LP - 132,683, PDP- 214,012
Delta,
Ebonyi,
Kebbi,APC 248,088
PDP -285,175
LP- 10,682
Kwara, APC 263,572,PDP 136,909,LP-31,166
Nassawara, LP - 188,126,APC - 172,922,PDP - 147,093
Plateau, APC: 307,195

PDP: 243,808

LP: 466,272
Rivers,
Yobe.

Not all the swing states are "swing states" . There are some states that I can't confirm their winner 8 times out of 10 due to my ignorance of their political makeup and patterns
updated

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
I think it is too early to troll. These results are fraudulent and we all know it, in fact it's celebrated by the APC supporters. Rivers, akwaibom, Edo, Lagos have all been messed with and more.

Perhaps I have faith that the tribunal and our justice system will sufficiently redress this..

As for the polls pre election, of course they were goddamn right, obi's performance in Abuja, nasarawa, plateau, benue, taraba and the entire SS and SE show this. And by performance I'm not even talking about the cooked fraudulent results. I'm talking about the real share of electorates who came out for him. So the polls were absolutely right!

Fun fact, at the end of this election, Obi might have won the most number of states. What they've done is undercut his margins in all the states he won.

My only wish is that the abroadians all celebrating this fraudulent victory would have been here in this country to reap what they are sowing.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

That guy dey live in fantasy world. This election exposed some people. Nothing upstairs.

Spy na my guy, but na mumu boy from day one doc

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (4747) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), chidekings(m), BOFREJO(m), larride(m), Roland17(m), sleekdot(m), enigma0, Unlimited22 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.